5 replies to this topic

#1 thefarisadam89

thefarisadam89

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 02:20 PM

Hello Guys,

I got a lil'bit problem here. Sometimes my ro2 keep dc for no reason :sob: . By the way, i'm using window 10. 

#2 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1307 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 11 September 2018 - 01:46 PM

Disclaimer: I'm definitely not the person to ask for tech support but I'll try to see if I can offer any insight. If its a computer related problem I can help but if its a game related problem, that's at least something I can attempt to solve:

Can you give a little more explanation to when/where these disconnects are happening? Such as certain screens, or certain maps? Maybe when certain skills are being used?
Are you using custom files?
Do you have a stable connection when you patch? 
Are the disconnects consistent? Such as always happening when you perform certain actions?

#3 thefarisadam89

thefarisadam89

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 01:53 PM

Disclaimer: I'm definitely not the person to ask for tech support but I'll try to see if I can offer any insight. If its a computer related problem I can help but if its a game related problem, that's at least something I can attempt to solve:

Can you give a little more explanation to when/where these disconnects are happening? Such as certain screens, or certain maps? Maybe when certain skills are being used?
Are you using custom files?
Do you have a stable connection when you patch? 
Are the disconnects consistent? Such as always happening when you perform certain actions?

Keep dc on loading screen but sometimes during map changes.

#4 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1307 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 03:02 PM

This is probably a problem with your files, assuming your computer meets system requirements. You can always try reinstalling the game to be safe. Always make sure you have stable internet connection when patching. 

#5 thefarisadam89

thefarisadam89

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 01:10 AM

This is probably a problem with your files, assuming your computer meets system requirements. You can always try reinstalling the game to be safe. Always make sure you have stable internet connection when patching. 

Already reinstalled + cleared previous data. Same result  :sob:

#6 Xiaobaiz

Xiaobaiz

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationJalisco, Mexico
  • Server:Odin

Posted 16 September 2018 - 03:28 AM

Disconnect or freeze/crash ? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic