Hail Njoror

• Retired
  • 594 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin & Freyja

Posted 10 September 2018 - 07:41 PM

LHeMQSk.png
Patch Notes: September 10, 2018
Please note: Details are subject to change at any time.
Weekly Maintenance Time: 3pm-7pm PDT (~4 hours)

zdSjIGm.png

Yarr Matey! The Pirate Boxes Are Back!

Pirate Booty Box

Price: 300 Kafra Points

Yarr! This random box has a chance to drop one of the following pieces of treasure:

- Grand Pirate Costume

- Dignity of Great Pirate

- Eyepatch

- Drake's Pirate Hat

- Pirate King Drake Style

- Coral Tooth Reins (Permanent)

- Coral Tooth Reins (30 Days)

- Gongurat Rocket (Permanent)

- Gongurat Rocket (30 days)

- Merlion Reins (Permanent)

- Merlion Reins (30 Days)

- Drake Card

- Drake Card [Rare+]

- Drake DNA

Pirate Doubloons Box

Price: 10 Kafra Points

This Doubloon Box has a chance to drop 1-5 Doubloons to be used in the Pirate Event!

g17AZeK.png

PXHSdZZ.png

Bonus Experience Week 

September 10 to Septemebr 17, 2018

Double experience, double the fun! 

kpHgo1i.jpg

Ragnarok 2: Summer Sharing 

Connect With Ragnarok 2 and Win a Month of Experience and Bonus Rewards!

September 5 to October 8, 2018

From September 5 to October 8, join the fun, connect with Ragnarok 2, and earn fantastic prizes and events for the entire server! Each entry received will help unlock server-wide prizes including experience bonuses, items, and events!

Click Here for Details!

Week 1 Tier Rewards:

Divine Protection x3
Master Battle Manual Order x3

Rewards will be sent out this week!

hl1T5i8.jpg

Avast!  There be doubloons on these here shores and they belong to me!

Pirates!

September 4 to October 1

A special quest has popped up recently from the mailboxes and with it the return of Pirate Booty!  Accept the quest and collect treasures for a chance to earn some Piratey Goodness. 

Please note: The quest can be accepted at all Mailbox locations, but quest markers will only be displayed in Prontera.

Collect Doubloons, trade them for great items, titles, and more!

Click HERE for more information!

therebemore1.png

Commodore Drake

•  Drake has been busy over the past year! His fleet has grown, and he is now a Pirate Commodore! He and his shore party will appear every few hours in Izlude Hill (4-6 hours) and Verta Delta (3-5 hours), to try and reclaim his lost doubloons. He is stealthy, so there will be no announcement when he arrives!

• A new special Event Pet version of Pirate Commodore Drake is now available! Defeating Pirate Commodore Drake will allow players access to the Pet Eggs needed to add him to their Cute Pet Collection. 

•  A new Event Title is available for purchase at One-Eyed Ed's shop - the Buccaneer's Bane title can be yours for 1,000 Doubloons!
+ 750HP, +200 SP, +5% Job & ProJob XP

#2 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois
  • Server:Odin

Posted 11 September 2018 - 12:07 AM

If players have done the quest in the past several years, there are no quests to take from the mailbox.  Should probably point that out.

#3 MeisterSaikun

MeisterSaikun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 September 2018 - 03:59 PM

ADD items to One-Eyed Ed such as CARDFINIUM and CARD LUCKY POWDER..

#4 MiniGuuMi

MiniGuuMi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • Location平川市, 青森県

Posted 17 September 2018 - 09:35 PM

ADD items to One-Eyed Ed such as CARDFINIUM and CARD LUCKY POWDER..

well, How would WP pay for things like staff to maintain and build some updates and such for us if we get everything for free? Not to mention server upkeep and the power bill etc.

They can't just sell premium items and turn a profit.

If you can spend money to buy candy / coffee, this isn't much different and better for your waist line.

~ Get a job. If you already do... start making cuts to your other daily expenses...

(I know I did. Even though I now live on Cup O' Noodles, it is sooo worth it to have some of those sweet, sweet, premiums!)

giphy.gif

#5 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 18 September 2018 - 12:22 PM

How would WP pay for things like staff to maintain and build some updates

That's a joke right? :heh: :heh: :heh:

#6 MeisterSaikun

MeisterSaikun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 02:50 PM

well, How would WP pay for things like staff to maintain and build some updates and such for us if we get everything for free? Not to mention server upkeep and the power bill etc.

They can't just sell premium items and turn a profit.

If you can spend money to buy candy / coffee, this isn't much different and better for your waist line.

~ Get a job. If you already do... start making cuts to your other daily expenses...

(I know I did. Even though I now live on Cup O' Noodles, it is sooo worth it to have some of those sweet, sweet, premiums!)

giphy.gif

UPDATES??? yah right!?!.. you are not a new player here .. when's the last time they had an update.. 1st quarter of 2016..  :yawn:

and what's wrong with giving ideas? i've mention a few but they chose to ignore it.. and i'm fine with it.. (read my signature.. been using it and also commenting it for months)

they can't even reply to my report like they always does.. and they are not doing ANYTHING AT ALL to those RMT players..

so what are you saying "staff" to maintain??  :hmm: 
updates to build??

That's a joke right? :heh: :heh: :heh:

+1 to you fluke. if he/she is joking i'm not laughing at all.  :hmm:

#7 MiniGuuMi

MiniGuuMi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • Location平川市, 青森県

Posted 19 September 2018 - 06:34 AM

Spoiler

well, pet system is one of the existing updates right now. and it's not only about getting the new gear or lvl in-game. and as njoror said before, they will not release the major thing until they release other updates.
and in case idk about support ticket issue, since everytime i submit about rmt player they always ban them(game ID), and i thing they cant perma ban them because there are Dynamic IPs and shared IPs.

either they change, are given to someone else, or are used by a large number of people. an IP ban frequently bans multiple people. two people play at the same home? Both are banned. Apartment Complexes? ..
add to that that you can request a new IP address from your ISP, effectively lifting the ban on yourself and giving it to someone else, IP bans just don't work. and i think i dont need to explain about ur idea about giving some premi item for "free" since it's already many premi item being free like VIP in game.. and just like what i said, they cant get profit if put all of premi for free. even if only for an event, player can save it with farm and collect it with a lot and then selling to player. so there is no profit for WP.

i forget the upcoming, but u can watch here

Is it really difficult to buy it? for support devs and company.

for me, like what i said in last comment. it's not too bad for eating cup o'noodles for buy some premi item in game. i like this game that why i try to support a bit. and still waiting for the upcoming that why i still play this one with other mmorpg.

FPWC.gif

Edited by MiniGuuMi, 19 September 2018 - 06:36 AM.

#8 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 19 September 2018 - 03:36 PM

Spoiler

well, pet system is one of the existing updates right now. and it's not only about getting the new gear or lvl in-game. and as njoror said before, they will not release the major thing until they release other updates.
and in case idk about support ticket issue, since everytime i submit about rmt player they always ban them(game ID), and i thing they cant perma ban them because there are Dynamic IPs and shared IPs.

either they change, are given to someone else, or are used by a large number of people. an IP ban frequently bans multiple people. two people play at the same home? Both are banned. Apartment Complexes? ..
add to that that you can request a new IP address from your ISP, effectively lifting the ban on yourself and giving it to someone else, IP bans just don't work. and i think i dont need to explain about ur idea about giving some premi item for "free" since it's already many premi item being free like VIP in game.. and just like what i said, they cant get profit if put all of premi for free. even if only for an event, player can save it with farm and collect it with a lot and then selling to player. so there is no profit for WP.

for me, like what i said in last comment. it's not too bad for eating cup o'noodles for buy some premi item in game. i like this game that why i try to support a bit. and still waiting for the upcoming that why i still play this one with other mmorpg.

FPWC.gif

They've had plenty of support over the years they have kept the game running.  3 years of minor updates (the pet system is as minor as it gets) and people have still been paying them, you can't possibly tell me that all that is being spent on server costs.

"You can't build a reputation on what you are going to do."  If they want more support from what remains of the community, they need to do something to earn it.

#9 MeisterSaikun

MeisterSaikun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 04:42 PM

Spoiler

FPWC.gif

they always ban them(game ID)???  :heh:  here's the scenario. i reported a rmt player way back in 2016 and only found out the same player is still active just this year. 

I need to re-open the ticket because just like i said the player is not BAN at all. WP team said that they will look into it after 2-3 weeks I SAW the SAME PLAYER AGAIN.. LMFAO!!!

you do know that the video you sent was titled, "Extra Life 2017 Ragnarok Online 2".. Published on December 2017.. 

2017...  :wah:  :wah:  :wah: 

#10 MiniGuuMi

MiniGuuMi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • Location平川市, 青森県

Posted 19 September 2018 - 05:21 PM

they always ban them(game ID)???  :heh:  here's the scenario. i reported a rmt player way back in 2016 and only found out the same player is still active just this year. 

I need to re-open the ticket because just like i said the player is not BAN at all. WP team said that they will look into it after 2-3 weeks I SAW the SAME PLAYER AGAIN.. LMFAO!!!

you do know that the video you sent was titled, "Extra Life 2017 Ragnarok Online 2".. Published on December 2017.. 

2017...  :wah:  :wah:  :wah: 

idk what to say anymore because you seem to refuse to accept the fact they still do the upcoming new thing. and idk about they release the ban id, since the chara I'm reporting is still in banned right now. or might they not play anymore. who knows.

source.gif

#11 EthrealQueen

EthrealQueen

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationHere and there

Posted 19 September 2018 - 07:04 PM

Thank u guys for the new wings  :p_idea:  I loved them and luckily I already have "corrupted angel wings" (my fav). I already made two reports, Kafra Surgeon still does not work ... :c

#12 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1307 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 08:49 PM

Thank u guys for the new wings  :p_idea:  I loved them and luckily I already have "corrupted angel wings" (my fav). I already made two reports, Kafra Surgeon still does not work ... :c

Hi, if you don't mind, can I ask a bit more about the issues you're experiencing? I was using Kafra Surgeon on the test server just fine last night. Maybe it's a misunderstanding I can help with or something I can help properly document on the BLOB.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users