September 12th Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance - Page 2 - News & Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

September 12th Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

#26 MetalFox

MetalFox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 11:03 AM

Maybe they should of deleted your posts this time as well , your full of bs. Your just irritated that you and your players aren’t actually good enough to break that castle. Anyone with half a brain would know that macro precasting is worse then actual players precasting.

#27 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 02:04 PM

Maybe they should of deleted your posts this time as well , your full of bs. Your just irritated that you and your players aren’t actually good enough to break that castle. Anyone with half a brain would know that macro precasting is worse then actual players precasting.

I don't care what they do in their castle, they are weak jokes that routinely lose to just me 4v1. I point out what they do to diffuse uninformed people that will say omggg cant have only 4 castles the one guild with 20 people will take them all.

I just want woe to actually be a war again. Not these little guilds trying to bribe people with weekly allowance based on how many castles they can sneak grab in the last 15min. Going into a castle seeing 0 people and breaking an emp should not be a thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users