#1 SettlerofCatan

SettlerofCatan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 September 2018 - 07:07 AM

So, after dropping back in after some 4-5 years of absence, 

im wondering what happened to make gravity so money hungry with these OCP packages. I don't think it makes for a good game model if you (want to be competitive) you need to buy OCP. OCP doesn't guarantee what you want. You might be spending hundreds of dollars and never get your (item). 

As im asking for gear updates, advice, and what i need to replace my outdated gear with, 100% of the responses for the items i need to remain relevant comes from OCP. 

Now call me old fashioned, but

When was the last time you /dice for drops? Killed a natural spawning Hydrolancer? go somewhere that wasn't named "eden, Spotlight, or bio4?" and by that i mean, Go kill a stalactic golem, or a neraid. Do the rachel sanctuary quest to actually farm the sanctuary? Nameless island?

In my opinion, IF gravity messed with certain monsters drop tables, and for example, put imuke shield as a card drop rate for anolians or hydrolancers, or... that place might blow up, become a new leveling spot or who knows. Rich people still can afford whatever market price comes out, people don't have to spend real money, and poor people will have farming places. Which would probably lower the damned inflation of the server. 

my 2 cents. But goddamn... literally everything i need to replace on myself comes from OCP. 

#2 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 September 2018 - 07:16 AM

welcome to to 2k16

#3 SettlerofCatan

SettlerofCatan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 September 2018 - 07:35 AM

I mean, gravity is probably making a ton of money of these. I can understand why they want them in... fatter paycheck and a nice holiday bonus, but you literally can't farm/grind for better gear improvements anymore

#4 Hakobune

Hakobune

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts
  • LocationNowhere I want to be that's for sure
  • Server:The mismanaged cashgrab

Posted 13 September 2018 - 11:34 AM

Sadly I think only maybe two maybe three slots are best filled with gear obtainable in game and I wouldn't be surprised to see that number drop in the next five OCPs. The game stopped being an MMO and became a playground for people with money to burn on virtual goods. Whatever new game content that comes out is really only useful for card drops and maybe the occasional weapon (The few things OCP items haven't completely taken over). Most other items found only in game use is to be sold to make zeny for buying OCP gears, or being turned into safe to 7 certs to upgrade those OCP gears. This game and it's staff only care about you as long as you spend embarrassing amounts of real money on this game.

Edited by Hakobune, 13 September 2018 - 11:47 AM.

#5 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 13 September 2018 - 08:39 PM

OP: *suggested something*

warpportal: why the hell would we put our main source of income on monster drops??? 

#6 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 September 2018 - 09:30 PM

my 2 cents. But goddamn... literally everything i need to replace on myself comes from OCP. 

Basically what I did when I returned

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users