Do not diminish the amount of castles in the woe - Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Do not diminish the amount of castles in the woe

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 joelita

joelita

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 03:58 AM

THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH WOE, THE PROBLEM IS IN LACK OF PLAYERS TO PLAY IN THE SERVER, IT DOES NOT HAVE ANY REASON TO DIMINISH THE NUMBER OF CASTLES, STOP BEING CRAZY OF SPEAKING A BURRICE OF THAT AND BRING YOUR FRIENDS TO PLAY.

problem solved.

#2 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 15 September 2018 - 12:03 PM

Ohh shhh woe is not for you guys to walk to the emp seeing 0 people and collect your ocas. It's for people that actually want to pvp. It should be adjusted to fix it for the correct audience.

#3 joelita

joelita

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 11:01 AM

Ohh shhh woe is not for you guys to walk to the emp seeing 0 people and collect your ocas. It's for people that actually want to pvp. It should be adjusted to fix it for the correct audience.

what public there is no one else playing on the server. . .

#4 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 11:49 AM

what public there is no one else playing on the server. . .

We battle with another guild or two every single woe, you sneaking in to try to snag some welfare OCAs is part of the problem.  None of you want to fight for anything and want handed free loot.  That was NEVER the purpose of woe.

#5 joelita

joelita

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 07:55 AM

We battle with another guild or two every single woe, you sneaking in to try to snag some welfare OCAs is part of the problem.  None of you want to fight for anything and want handed free loot.  That was NEVER the purpose of woe.

so bring the new players to play WOE, I think it's a bit impossible, since the game is "extremely fair" with items that should cost 10kk ~ 100kk, costing 8Bi in zenny, and yet,  the European region and Brazilian players are blocked. ( brazilian player can't create new accounts for Ragnarok RE: Start ).

#6 ph34r

ph34r

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 09:08 PM

so bring the new players to play WOE, I think it's a bit impossible, since the game is "extremely fair" with items that should cost 10kk ~ 100kk, costing 8Bi in zenny, and yet,  the European region and Brazilian players are blocked. ( brazilian player can't create new accounts for Ragnarok RE: Start ).

So when you know its impossible to bring new players, we will have to work on something to make it enjoyable for the current players right? Then reducing the agits is the only solution.

#7 faruk

faruk

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 September 2018 - 09:10 AM

Just keep 1 city all 5 castle and rotate the city every month that will be the best. It will make the woe interesting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users