• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 AsriXII

AsriXII

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 15 September 2018 - 06:49 PM

Can you guys share your cross impact build? Im thinking to build 1 gx cross impact build specifically for bio5 only. I never tried farming bio 5 before so my knowledge for that place is zero. Might as well share your dream build as budget is not an issue. This is what i have in my mind right now

+14 OBC mettle enchant

Mid/low head gear not decide yet. My main gx hv mob scarf and glasses of reload which i can borrow. Does after cast delay is matter for CI build? If its matter, 2 kiel + temporal boots speed of light for 90% after cast delay reduction is good?

Main hand
+10 Triple cross red twin edge

Off hand
Not decide yet. I hv triple liberation penetration valkyrie knife from my main. Or should i use kvm sword or dagger. Which 1 is better?
Do i really need shield for bio 5? Im thinking to buy gtb card if it necessary

Temporal boots/fs/bear power or hawk eye. Or speed of light if after cast delay is matter

Faw/fs/wakwak
Temporal ring
Giant protection

#2 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Both

Posted 15 September 2018 - 07:03 PM

cast delay doesnt matter on CI GX since you can spam just by dancing. 

use that RTE(3 TGX) and valk knife(3 AK + MoT) 

if i could, i would wear seraphim coronet so i could just use toy syringe for lower. you'll do a lot of tanking since you're melee. but currently i'm using imperial feather set

on garment, i use +10 Morroc Shawl with deviling card. almost all mobs can't hit me due to the flee it gives and also PD combined with my 120 agi and other flee bonuses

i suggest getting GTB because you wont be able to fight mages if you dont have one since you are melee.

if you want to get 120 str, then use tengu set/mob scarf set (poison grass for eremes and gertie)

get 2 verus core for agi up'd mobs. 

#3 AsriXII

AsriXII

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 15 September 2018 - 08:50 PM

Thank you so much. That was really helpful. As for armor im thinking of getting consultation robe. What enchant you think i should get? Str, agi or vit. Or is there any other armor better than that? I guess i should put angeling card for the armor right

#4 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 15 September 2018 - 10:28 PM

Tty +15 AK MoT cdag for offhand if you have the resource for it,

If youre already dealing strong enough damage, try vit or the one that gives pdodge for survivability

#5 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree

Posted 15 September 2018 - 10:49 PM

C.dagger for off hand sucks especially if you have a lot of equip atk. since you're going for 120 str and temporal boots + imperial Fset/coronet + FAW(?), you'd have more eATK and doesnt need more. modifiers should give more damage. 

even for DD crit. wearing C.dagger for main hand is okay. but 2 +15 c.dagger has lower damage than +15 c.dagger + 4 AK dagger

the goal for CI in bio5 is to kill the monster with 2 Cross impacts. 

Thank you so much. That was really helpful. As for armor im thinking of getting consultation robe. What enchant you think i should get? Str, agi or vit. Or is there any other armor better than that? I guess i should put angeling card for the armor right

get osiris card and the shawl. then put angeling card in your armor. get +13~15 consultation robe with vit/agi enchant for higher survivability. 

#6 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree

Posted 15 September 2018 - 10:53 PM

^in this set up, fire property and shadow property attacks are negligible. and other elemental attacks would deal less damage. be careful with poison property damage though. EQ and poison property damage will be the only ones that can kill you with this setup

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users