• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 ph34r

ph34r

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 08:58 AM

It really feels sad that so few players are playing, and so many castles have been unlocked. When asked, the mods reply something about keeping all the castles open for making godly items. I'm like LOL.

What i would suggest is take it 1 by 1. Keep only those castles open which can help create only 1 Godly Item. That should reduce the number of castles drastically.

Please lets unite and make WOE worth playing again and revive iRO Restart from the depths it has reached.

#2 joelita

joelita

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 12:37 PM

instead of fewer castles, try bringing new players and try to reduce the prices of fully inflated items by 20x or even 50x.

problem solved!

#3 rhexis

rhexis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 09:22 PM

Lol. Ro restart, a game no more is probably more like it :)

#4 ph34r

ph34r

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 09:03 PM

@joelita You give me money, ill hire people to play. Why else will people play when there is no management on this server! By reducing agits, the woe will be worth playing, then people will come back, which will then make it viable to increase the agits. Do you get it now?!?!?

#5 faruk

faruk

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 September 2018 - 09:14 AM

Every month on rotation keep just 1 city with all 5 castle.

Just rotate every month say October prontera, November aldebran, December Geffen, January payon

keep rotating till the players increase

It really feels sad that so few players are playing, and so many castles have been unlocked. When asked, the mods reply something about keeping all the castles open for making godly items. I'm like LOL.

What i would suggest is take it 1 by 1. Keep only those castles open which can help create only 1 Godly Item. That should reduce the number of castles drastically.

Please lets unite and make WOE worth playing again and revive iRO Restart from the depths it has reached.

#6 Panteperu

Panteperu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ragnarok Transcendence

Posted 19 September 2018 - 04:21 PM

There is an eco 100 castle you can always attack because it will always be defended.

Is not like reducing the castles will bring more people into the game. If you want to promote fights, then fight.

Edit: Still i would go for 1 castle only if they choose to reduce the number of castles. That would certainly bring change to all those 1 person guilds.

Edited by Panteperu, 19 September 2018 - 04:22 PM.

#7 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 09:22 PM

Making woe more than a scramble to break emps in empty castles in the last 15min would produce a reason to play here. Right now you can go entire woes barely seeing anyone unless you feel like being mobbed by valk. Can't expect new players to enjoy walking into a bunch of nerds triple boxing sac paladin, multiple priests, wizards, sinxs, scholars and remotely enjoy it.

1 castle per city, combine the treasure from the castles into the one active castle. Not complicated or really anything to debate. This leaves access to all castle drops including God item pieces. This also funnels people into the same areas and creates battles which intern creates a reason for people to play here and enjoy woe.

The only people against this want welfare ocas with minimal effort and their comments should just be ignored.

#8 Sumayks

Sumayks

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 01:07 AM

It's no use arguing WoE, if I've never seen an advertisement or something really active to bring in new players. Restart is a more difficult server, it tries to have fewer players, but without propaganda for the server, nothing further.

It's no use arguing WoE, if I've never seen an advertisement or something really active to bring in new players. Restart is a more difficult server, it tries to have fewer players, but without propaganda for the server, nothing further.

#9 ph34r

ph34r

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 10:14 AM

The mods told us to have this topic on community chat. Do they even read this section?!? What's the point... i don't think they even care for this server anymore as long as their salaries are being paid... lol!

#10 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 12:31 PM

Hence why i comment in the weekly patch thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users