Items received in quests? - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Items received in quests?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Nochellie

Nochellie

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 05:56 AM

Does anyone have a link to a list of items you can receive in quests? I was looking at the cute pets to decide which one I wanted to aim for, and realized a lot of their taming items "can't" be gotten (ie: aren't dropped, or sold, by anything) but I noticed that Little Poring's Little Unripe Apple is on that list even though you get it in one of the newbie Academy quest's... so, is there a list somewhere? Thanks!~

#2 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 September 2018 - 05:59 AM

Does anyone have a link to a list of items you can receive in quests? I was looking at the cute pets to decide which one I wanted to aim for, and realized a lot of their taming items "can't" be gotten (ie: aren't dropped, or sold, by anything) but I noticed that Little Poring's Little Unripe Apple is on that list even though you get it in one of the newbie Academy quest's... so, is there a list somewhere? Thanks!~

Hi.

So if you go to the fanmade wiki, https://irowiki.org/wiki/Main_Page, on the left you'll notice a 'quests' tab that has quest information on it, often with guides and rewards. 

But if you're after tames, you can also look it up here: https://irowiki.org/...Cute_Pet_System

#3 Nochellie

Nochellie

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 06:04 AM

Thanks!

Edit: The tames don't list where you get them if nothing drops them and nobody sells them, so that's not helpful... and I don't see any on the rewards of quests list.  :sob:

Edited by Nochellie, 18 September 2018 - 06:06 AM.

#4 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4114 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 06:07 AM

https://irowiki.org/...est_Item_Reward

horribly outdated

#5 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9313 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 18 September 2018 - 06:16 AM

Some pet tames are only obtainable through player-held events in game. We get them from Staff and hand them out as rewards to events in-game. So if you see a player yelling across the server about hide and seek or some other events we may be giving out rare pet tames as rewards :)

#6 Nochellie

Nochellie

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 06:20 AM

Some pet tames are only obtainable through player-held events in game. We get them from Staff and hand them out as rewards to events in-game. So if you see a player yelling across the server about hide and seek or some other events we may be giving out rare pet tames as rewards :)

I realize. I just wanted to know which ones that can be gotten through in-game quests. ^^

#7 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 September 2018 - 06:58 AM

BTW it's worth checking ragial.org too, to see if anyone is vending/selling some of the tames  you are interested in. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users