DarthKarla

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 487 posts
  • LocationOver the rainbow
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 22 September 2018 - 08:30 AM

Movement in this game is so buggy its not even funny anymore will this be fixed? To tell you an example I have to get killed like 5 times already because of this bugged you are running in a direction you intended too then suddenly your character will go back or turn direction and get stuck on a wall rock and get beaten by mobs.

#2 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 September 2018 - 01:41 PM

Are you sure it's not lag on your end? I've never had that happen to me except sometimes in Fossil Sanctuary and that has more to do with the trees and mountains than movement speed. 

The trick around that in Fossil is to not be zoomed out far- stay in close and try not to click too far ahead of your toon. It also helps to stop for a minute in that tunnel by the fire snappers and let the game kind of catch up. Then move thru and again, try not to click real far ahead of yourself.

In most cases you can't pass thru shrubs and tall grass on the ground, even tho it might look like you can so go around those

#3 DarthKarla

DarthKarla

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 487 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 05:51 PM

Are you sure it's not lag on your end? I've never had that happen to me except sometimes in Fossil Sanctuary and that has more to do with the trees and mountains than movement speed. 

The trick around that in Fossil is to not be zoomed out far- stay in close and try not to click too far ahead of your toon. It also helps to stop for a minute in that tunnel by the fire snappers and let the game kind of catch up. Then move thru and again, try not to click real far ahead of yourself.

In most cases you can't pass thru shrubs and tall grass on the ground, even tho it might look like you can so go around those

ha..

Yes it is in fossil sanctuary that map is poorly done, and no its not on my end besides the poorly done map last night is really a glitch not just a movement speed glitch and its not on my end as other players get stuck at different locations for no reason usually we get stuck near high rock walls.

Got killed like 3 or 5 times already and lost Xp points enough so I decided just to quit for the day and try after its no longer glitch city in their.

#4 DarthKarla

DarthKarla

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 487 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 05:53 AM

Its still happening my character just goes backwards or goes to the side and gets stuck until it gets hit by mobs sometimes, I get mob hits from nowhere and other players are experiencing it too.

This is making leveling and doing quest impossible in the fossil Santuary as you can't afford to get stuck in that passage with the Fire Snappers it does not matter what class you play you will die because you will get stuck indefinitely at times.

#5 DarthKarla

DarthKarla

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 487 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 05:56 AM

Will there be any compensation to us because of this? maybe give us another double Xp event at some point? This is like Facebook Farmville levels of buggery here lol.

#6 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 September 2018 - 07:51 AM

Fossil Sanctuary has been buggy like that since they released it. It tends to happen more when there are alot of people on the map and near the snappers.

#7 DarthKarla

DarthKarla

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 487 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 10:47 AM

Fossil Sanctuary has been buggy like that since they released it. It tends to happen more when there are alot of people on the map and near the snappers.

Oh that is very bad

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users