September 26th Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance - News & Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

September 26th Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic

#1 CMAstra

CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 25 September 2018 - 04:27 PM

fbS4qZz.jpg

September 26th, 11:00AM - 5:00PM PST

Updates 

• Endless Tower Update is here!
  • Galion's Roween mob now matches the normal roween in stats.
  • Echio card can now be traded.
  • TLAPD Reward Update
    • Takius Blindfold [0] (1000 Pieces of Five or 300 Silvervine)
      • +2 Int +1 Dex
    • Angel's Spirit [0] (1000 Pieces of Five or 300 Silvervine)
      • +15 Hit + 2 Str
    • Observer (1000 Pieces of Five or 300 Silvervine)
      • Gives the Sense Skill

Events

• Our Talk Like A Pirate Day Event continues!
    • TmeFjt7.jpg
    • Pieces of Treasure maps will begin dropping from all monsters in the game.
    • Go to Alberta 189, 164 and speak to William to begin the quest.
      • Once you have 4 pieces of a single map, speak to William again to set sail! (This is an instance and you will need a party to enter)
    • You'll need to be at least level 40 to start.
    • We want to thank Kunny for all of his hard work with illustrating the main NPC art, creating the 4 main character NPC sprites, and the boss monster edits! SUPER HUGE THANKS TO KUNNY! 
  • Raffler is In Prontera
  • Big prizes are in Bold. Updates are in Red.
      • Beelzebub Wing Box (1)  /  Strawberry (1-20) - 31,000z 
      • Dress Hat (1) / Witch Starsand (1-10) - 60,000z 
      • Silvervine 100 Box (4) / Alcohol (1-10) - 150,000z
      • Bubblegum (5) / Blue Herb (1-10) - 33,000z
      • Poison Bottle (5) / Karvodailnirol (1-5) - 500,000z
      • HE Battle Manual (2) / Immortal Heart (1-10) - 50,000z
      • Fish In Mouth (1) / Fabric (1-10) - 60,000z
      • Rideword Hat (1) / Mermaid's Heart (1-10) - 25,000z
      • Enriched Elunium / Rough Elunium (1-20) - 450,000z
      • Enriched Oridecon / Rough Oridecon (1-20) - 450,000z

Cash Shop

Community

*Silvervine System

Spoiler

*Future Changes
Spoiler

#2 Drengineer

Drengineer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 04:36 PM

thx for the new headgear!

they are awesome!!!!

how long we will have to finish ET? whats the CD time?

Edited by Drengineer, 25 September 2018 - 04:40 PM.

#3 lyuk091

lyuk091

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 04:42 PM

Thank u so much for news headgears = )

i am happy with it

#4 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 04:50 PM

Not trying to be rude here i appreciate the effort with the new head gears but....... are we pretending Robo Eyes aren't a thing or masquerade?  The two stat ones are honestly useless.  The observer one is nice to check monster info but the other two are just.....whats the point?  Why is there still not a meaningful slotted mid gear on this server?  Go through delete the MP dupes and all the others for that matter.  Many samurai spectre, bapho n such floating around that everyone knows aren't legit yet kids still buy them from sites.  Delete this crap and add slotted mid already.  I realize deleting every dupe is tough but the least you can do is delete meaningful stuff.  People shouldn't be able to buy a bapho, samurai spectre, mp, ghostring, deviling, angeling or the OP weapons for irl cash and apparently get to abuse them for months on end.  What are we waiting on to fix this crap?  Get rid of them and ban the kids trying to re-sell them for LEGIT items/zeny/silvervine.

There is barely anyone in WOE, castles still aren't reduced and slotted middle still doesn't exist why exactly? 

#5 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 07:12 PM

Not trying to be rude here i appreciate the effort with the new head gears but....... are we pretending Robo Eyes aren't a thing or masquerade?  The two stat ones are honestly useless.  The observer one is nice to check monster info but the other two are just.....whats the point?  Why is there still not a meaningful slotted mid gear on this server?  Go through delete the MP dupes and all the others for that matter.  Many samurai spectre, bapho n such floating around that everyone knows aren't legit yet kids still buy them from sites.  Delete this crap and add slotted mid already.  I realize deleting every dupe is tough but the least you can do is delete meaningful stuff.  People shouldn't be able to buy a bapho, samurai spectre, mp, ghostring, deviling, angeling or the OP weapons for irl cash and apparently get to abuse them for months on end.  What are we waiting on to fix this crap?  Get rid of them and ban the kids trying to re-sell them for LEGIT items/zeny/silvervine.

There is barely anyone in WOE, castles still aren't reduced and slotted middle still doesn't exist why exactly? 

Hello Wyndor,

We are still deleting duplications as they come up while waiting for the studio to fix the issue. In regards to slotted middlegears, we do not believe it is time to introduce them into WoE yet. Doing so reduces the tactical gear choices that need to be made in regards to resists, stats, and of course Maya Purple. Eventually they will come to the server but as we get later in the update cycle.

Lastly it has been our experience that castle number reductions do nothing to induce more fights. What we need to work towards is making incentives towards taking castles from other guilds. Currently we are preparing a discussion round table on the subject soon for both RO1 and RESTART which stakeholders will be welcome to participate in.

#6 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 07:48 PM

Hello Wyndor,

We are still deleting duplications as they come up while waiting for the studio to fix the issue. In regards to slotted middlegears, we do not believe it is time to introduce them into WoE yet. Doing so reduces the tactical gear choices that need to be made in regards to resists, stats, and of course Maya Purple. Eventually they will come to the server but as we get later in the update cycle.

Lastly it has been our experience that castle number reductions do nothing to induce more fights. What we need to work towards is making incentives towards taking castles from other guilds. Currently we are preparing a discussion round table on the subject soon for both RO1 and RESTART which stakeholders will be welcome to participate in.

I don't see how they are being deleted since one single guild seems to have multiple samurai spectre and i doubt their bapho is legit either.  Please atleast handle mini boss n mvp dupes.  The weapon stuff is w/e but those being sold on sites and people abusing them needs to stop.

Reduces tactical gear choice?  Everyone just binds their normal helm and maya purple.  Once a battle ends they switch to maya purple to chase straggler sins or if you are building barricades you check a room.  All this does is cause inconvenience and quite frankly i've never played a server this far along that does not include slotted sunnies.  I played classic chaos yearrrrrrrrs ago.  We had slotted sunnies quest a very long time prior to half the dungeons n such we have here atm.  I don't know what you mean by "do not believe it is time to introduce them into woe yet" Have you looked at the woe numbers recently?  When is it going to be time to introduce it?  When there are 5 people instead of 25?  I don't understand this at all, alot of us earned our MP and deserve to use it.  Delete the dupes though.

Please explain this further, cuz funneling people into the same areas most certainly does increase battles.  Right now if you watch woe this is what occurs.  Two guilds battle with groups of roughly 10 each for the first hour and a half.  Then we split off into smaller groups to secure castles.  Short of the smaller groups running into each other in one of the other 12 or so castles that are empty it is literally beating on barricades/stones/emps and trying to rotate quicker than others.  You see little guilds trying to sneak in and snag emps from empty castles.  They just auto attack the emp and you kill them off of it and take it.  If there were only 4 total emps to fight for you would see more of a battle.  The two guilds that actually battle would continue to run into each other, the smaller guilds that atm just snag an emp at the end to collect free OCAs may actually team up to battle to EARN those ocas.  Right now woe is nothing but a chance for guilds to collect welfare OCAs. 

This need's changed so when people return and try woe they actually see battles occurring and feel compelled to stick around.  Over the past month i've seen 4 or 5 people come back they come to our guild hangout spot and say ohh does anyone woe anymore?  They come with us see only one other guild to fight, see a bunch of empty castles and they say wow no one plays then we never see them again.  Stop being worried about upsetting these kids that want welfare OCAs.  WOE is about earning the loot through battles, not attacking empty emperiums and getting handed loot.

That's cool you are scheduling a discussion but what do you mean taking from other guilds?  With the way woe works you are technically taking a castle from some guild every time a emp breaks so i'm not seeing how you are going to handle this.  The core problem is there isn't enough of a population to support this many castles.  There is only two solutions to that.  Increase population or decrease castles.  I don't see why it's such a big deal to decrease castles and if numbers pickup enable more.

#7 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 09:17 PM

I don't see how they are being deleted since one single guild seems to have multiple samurai spectre and i doubt their bapho is legit either.  Please atleast handle mini boss n mvp dupes.  The weapon stuff is w/e but those being sold on sites and people abusing them needs to stop.

Reduces tactical gear choice?  Everyone just binds their normal helm and maya purple.  Once a battle ends they switch to maya purple to chase straggler sins or if you are building barricades you check a room.  All this does is cause inconvenience and quite frankly i've never played a server this far along that does not include slotted sunnies.  I played classic chaos yearrrrrrrrs ago.  We had slotted sunnies quest a very long time prior to half the dungeons n such we have here atm.  I don't know what you mean by "do not believe it is time to introduce them into woe yet" Have you looked at the woe numbers recently?  When is it going to be time to introduce it?  When there are 5 people instead of 25?  I don't understand this at all, alot of us earned our MP and deserve to use it.  Delete the dupes though.

Please explain this further, cuz funneling people into the same areas most certainly does increase battles.  Right now if you watch woe this is what occurs.  Two guilds battle with groups of roughly 10 each for the first hour and a half.  Then we split off into smaller groups to secure castles.  Short of the smaller groups running into each other in one of the other 12 or so castles that are empty it is literally beating on barricades/stones/emps and trying to rotate quicker than others.  You see little guilds trying to sneak in and snag emps from empty castles.  They just auto attack the emp and you kill them off of it and take it.  If there were only 4 total emps to fight for you would see more of a battle.  The two guilds that actually battle would continue to run into each other, the smaller guilds that atm just snag an emp at the end to collect free OCAs may actually team up to battle to EARN those ocas.  Right now woe is nothing but a chance for guilds to collect welfare OCAs. 

This need's changed so when people return and try woe they actually see battles occurring and feel compelled to stick around.  Over the past month i've seen 4 or 5 people come back they come to our guild hangout spot and say ohh does anyone woe anymore?  They come with us see only one other guild to fight, see a bunch of empty castles and they say wow no one plays then we never see them again.  Stop being worried about upsetting these kids that want welfare OCAs.  WOE is about earning the loot through battles, not attacking empty emperiums and getting handed loot.

That's cool you are scheduling a discussion but what do you mean taking from other guilds?  With the way woe works you are technically taking a castle from some guild every time a emp breaks so i'm not seeing how you are going to handle this.  The core problem is there isn't enough of a population to support this many castles.  There is only two solutions to that.  Increase population or decrease castles.  I don't see why it's such a big deal to decrease castles and if numbers pickup enable more.

Previously on RO1 Renewal the Castle List was cut by 20% and although it happened before my time on the production team it is my understanding that didn't really force more fights. Instead, made it so less real estate needed to be defended by large guilds to lock others out of particular realms, made loot more boring as every castle became very much the same in regards to what dropped, and allowed guilds to focus all efforts on single castles in order to complete godly sets. Meaning they didn't have to move from castle to castle to gather pieces.

That is not to say it didn't have some benefits in terms of player density, just it isn't going to force players to fight who do not wish to fight. Reducing Castles is very much a stick mechanism to encouraging fights. I believe we need to invest in carrots to get the results desired.

Ultimately that is the goal, to encourage users to fight. One mechanism I would like to discuss to encourage this is rewarding based on the econ of the castle when broken, in a manner similar to the old WPS seasons. Or perhaps there can be some other mechanism that encourages guild encounters of the WoE variety. But this isn't the time to go into greater discussions on that, it should be reserved for the discussion topic.

DISCLAIMER: Before anyone panics this just my thoughts on the subject.  Not a set path for the servers of RO1 or RESTART. Each game will have discussions on the topic of PVP in general and WoE in particular, and my team will approach these subjects with an open mind about what the servers desire,

#8 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 09:54 PM

Previously on RO1 Renewal the Castle List was cut by 20% and although it happened before my time on the production team it is my understanding that didn't really force more fights. Instead, made it so less real estate needed to be defended by large guilds to lock others out of particular realms, made loot more boring as every castle became very much the same in regards to what dropped, and allowed guilds to focus all efforts on single castles in order to complete godly sets. Meaning they didn't have to move from castle to castle to gather pieces.

That is not to say it didn't have some benefits in terms of player density, just it isn't going to force players to fight who do not wish to fight. Reducing Castles is very much a stick mechanism to encouraging fights. I believe we need to invest in carrots to get the results desired.

Ultimately that is the goal, to encourage users to fight. One mechanism I would like to discuss to encourage this is rewarding based on the econ of the castle when broken, in a manner similar to the old WPS seasons. Or perhaps there can be some other mechanism that encourages guild encounters of the WoE variety. But this isn't the time to go into greater discussions on that, it should be reserved for the discussion topic.

DISCLAIMER: Before anyone panics this just my thoughts on the subject.  Not a set path for the servers of RO1 or RESTART. Each game will have discussions on the topic of PVP in general and WoE in particular, and my team will approach these subjects with an open mind about what the servers desire,

I imagine 20% wasn't enough.  I know 20% here wouldn't do anything but i don't know what the population was like when they tried this on renewal. 

We don't have large guilds here that cover multiple castles, we have one guild that camps a castle every woe, another guild that attacks them and that's it so this scenario doesn't exactly apply here. 

Loot being boring i don't understand either, my suggestion was there is 1 agit in each city.  That single agit would have the combined loot tables of the agits from that particular city.  No drops are missing from the equation to create this problem you mention. 

No one is moving from castle to castle either.  It's literally one guild that is camping the easiest to defend castle in the game.

I mean why would some of them want to fight when they can login the last 10min, break an unguarded emp and collect loot all week?  It requires no effort and produces OCAs.  If the only method of obtaining these OCAs requires fighting they will either do it or not get the reward.  The current system is awful where people just login last 10min to collect ocas.

There aren't enough guilds/groups to have a reward based on econ breaking.  No one defends anything for econ to develop aside from one castle.  There simply aren't enough players to cover so many castles.  This solution could be nice IF we had 4 total agit to counter a camping meta where no one wants to leave their castles but as i said we have one guild defending one single agit and that's it.

I would like the motivation to be strictly reward based but with this small of a population you literally can't compel them to do more than login for 10min, walk through empty castle n break to collect loot.  Making it require more than that is the only way to incite pvp battles.  If you put rewards behind breaking emps it does nothing to solve the problem and if you put rewards behind defending you just end up with no one leaving their castles.  Less castles with combined loot tables = more people in the same area trying to break the same emps which is precisely what we need.

The other thing to consider is, if WOE isn't for these people ninjaing empty castles at the end then why do they deserve rewards at all?  4 total agits would mean the small group that is there for the actual purpose of woe can have fun battles the entire duration of woe instead of the last 30-45min being nothing but a scramble to rotate break empty emperiums.  Atleast we would get to enjoy woe for what it's supposed to be and rewards would be going to people that are actually there to PvP.

Edited by Wyndor, 25 September 2018 - 09:57 PM.

#9 Drengineer

Drengineer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 01:34 AM

wynd, why dont u give ur opinion on witch headgear shuld be put in the event? i gave my opinion and he putted the ones i chose in the game. For the answer so far, i know sloted mid wont be in the game so soon, so i just ask for things he might put in the game. i liked the new headgears, and ill make them as soon as the game pop out. not all the class depend on masquerade or robo eye.

#10 ph34r

ph34r

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 01:53 AM

Bruh! Just try to think about this solution now:

- Have only 1 castle's emperium go live per woe in every city. You can rotate this every woe so that battles take place in new castles everytime.

- When that emperium is broken, then automatically all the agits of that city are owned by that guild.

- Have godly item drops distributed to be dropped by agits of 1 city to suit 1 godly item.

Thank me later :D

#11 kurahf0406

kurahf0406

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 03:37 AM

noxious card drop is bugged?

#12 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 08:54 AM

wynd, why dont u give ur opinion on witch headgear shuld be put in the event? i gave my opinion and he putted the ones i chose in the game. For the answer so far, i know sloted mid wont be in the game so soon, so i just ask for things he might put in the game. i liked the new headgears, and ill make them as soon as the game pop out. not all the class depend on masquerade or robo eye.

The helms they put in don't exactly match what stats are shown in other databases all the time so I didn't bother looking up what they did. I also expected them to be added in costume form.

I've made my suggestion many times. Id like to have access to slotted mid while woe is still a battle for us. What good is it going to be if they keep pissing around waiting? So we can maya purple sinxs in bio3? The reality is woe is barely alive, nothing has been done to solve this and quite frankly it doesn't seem to be a priority for them. They want to have a discussion where a bunch of people collecting welfare ocas are going to complain for no changes so they keep getting free ocas.

Bottom line is waiting til I have 99 trans of everything n woe is dead aka me no longer playing to add slotted middle is dumb. This obviously doesn't only apply to me.

I have made good suggestions on how to improve woe for the people actually pvping during it. These suggestions would actually provide a fun fight and returning or new players would see this vs what they see now which is empty castles. What do you think is more likely to keep people playing? Seeing 10+ empty castles where they literally can't find anyone to fight or 4 active castles where they can actually pvp?

I mean look at the battlegrounds/pvp in general. Did anyone ever even test the bgs? Were the rewards ever figured out? Why no kvm gear? So people and their duped +10 weapons can feel special? I have a +10 infiltrater and I wouldn't be upset if kvm was added because it's atleast a reason to pvp.

My major problem here is woe a couple months ago had over double what it does now. The solutions need to be implemented asap. You cannot approach this at the same pace you do a thriving server. Everyone in woe might quit by the time the castles are fixed.

So where is the 2v2, 1v1, whatever brackets for bgs and when are castles being reduced. You can't just implement systems and not tailor them to the population. We need to stop pretending this is a thriving server and make meaningful changes now for the players that remain.

Edited by Wyndor, 26 September 2018 - 09:05 AM.

#13 TroyZeroAlpha

TroyZeroAlpha

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 26 September 2018 - 09:23 AM

@Wyndor, the essence of Re:start is to make people relive the nostalgia when Ragnarok was still an infant around 12 years ago, That time there weren't any slotted mid headgears. We just made do of what we had as equipments back then. Be patient because everything that is great takes time. Rome wasn't built in a day. Did Warpportal screw up in the beginning? Yes, but they're paying the price for it and working to fix the problems. So just play the game, if you don't want to, nobody's forcing you to play. Cheers~

#14 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 09:52 AM

@Wyndor, the essence of Re:start is to make people relive the nostalgia when Ragnarok was still an infant around 12 years ago, That time there weren't any slotted mid headgears. We just made do of what we had as equipments back then. Be patient because everything that is great takes time. Rome wasn't built in a day. Did Warpportal screw up in the beginning? Yes, but they're paying the price for it and working to fix the problems. So just play the game, if you don't want to, nobody's forcing you to play. Cheers~

Did you play back at the time you mention?  I certainly did and i'm well aware of what it was like and what was implemented.  There is nothing nostalgic about virtually every person in woe having GR/DR/MP and nothing being done about dupes.  Nothing nostalgic about WOE being empty.  I also remember having slotted sunnies longggggggg before 90% of the newer/current dungeons were ever implemented.  So i'm not sure why this excuse is presented.  There are items in this game i never heard of until coming back to play in renewal and we are claiming slotted sunnies don't have a place here?

Edited by Wyndor, 26 September 2018 - 10:16 AM.

#15 Sumayks

Sumayks

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 10:15 AM

I'm seeing a lot of complaining about the server in wars and some players who do not understand the essence of the server asking for op items.

There could be some PvP 5x5 event with the champion team winning items, chances of putting items + 10 / hollow among others. This would force PvP with ctza. but for this to work out would have to solve the problem of duplicate items and think maybe ban some items like GR to level the challenge. Such an event per month or fortnightly would surely bring in new players and old players.

I'm seeing a lot of complaining about the server in wars and some players who do not understand the essence of the server asking for op items. There could be some PvP 5x5 event with the champion team winning items, chances of putting items + 10 / hollow among others. This would force PvP with ctza. but for this to work out would have to solve the problem of duplicate items and think maybe ban some items like GR to level the challenge. Such an event per month or fortnightly would surely bring in new players and old players.

#16 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 10:25 AM

Restart is open.

Endless tower is working and the rewards were added to the TLAPD npc.

#17 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 10:34 AM

I'm seeing a lot of complaining about the server in wars and some players who do not understand the essence of the server asking for op items.

There could be some PvP 5x5 event with the champion team winning items, chances of putting items + 10 / hollow among others. This would force PvP with ctza. but for this to work out would have to solve the problem of duplicate items and think maybe ban some items like GR to level the challenge. Such an event per month or fortnightly would surely bring in new players and old players.

I'm seeing a lot of complaining about the server in wars and some players who do not understand the essence of the server asking for op items. There could be some PvP 5x5 event with the champion team winning items, chances of putting items + 10 / hollow among others. This would force PvP with ctza. but for this to work out would have to solve the problem of duplicate items and think maybe ban some items like GR to level the challenge. Such an event per month or fortnightly would surely bring in new players and old players.

What OP items are people asking for?  This is what i find amusing.  OP items is thrown around based on people wanting something that existed on the classic server years ago way before half of the content on this server existed.  Yet are you running around calling the bapho/samurai spectre/violet fear dupes n such OP or campaigning to have anything done about it?

Edited by Wyndor, 26 September 2018 - 10:38 AM.

#18 Drengineer

Drengineer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 12:15 PM

Takius Blindfold [0] (1000 Pieces of Five or 300 Silvervine)

• +2 Int +1 Dex

its not giving the dex bonus

how long we have to finish ET?

how long to we start it again?

Edited by Drengineer, 26 September 2018 - 12:27 PM.

#19 lyuk091

lyuk091

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 01:58 PM

I think will be good if we have 6 hours for finish endless tower

#20 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 03:05 PM

It's typically 4 hours im pretty sure?

#21 Drengineer

Drengineer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 03:21 PM

but 4 hours is for 3rd server, or 2rd servers?

and one week for do it again? is it possible to re do the tower by paying some SV?

can the staff confirm it?

#22 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 05:07 PM

The bosses are all scaled differently when 3rd job is out. 

#23 Drengineer

Drengineer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 05:42 PM

@camdid u tought about the 15 min time for HE BG?

#24 Panteperu

Panteperu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts
  • Server:Ragnarok Transcendence

Posted 26 September 2018 - 08:51 PM

@Wyndor you are no longer suggesting anything if you had a clear and direct answer to it. (Its more like a whine)

They have no plans for slotted middle headgear, and pretty much the woe issue is going to be dealt in a different way by the GMs. So deal with it.

I really like the headgears they have implemented; if you say robo eyes is the best mid headgear for evey class then you are just trolling; and i am pretty sure it was said months ago that the kvm gear wont get to the server like ever. Not even bg gear. (Thought i would love it if they implement bg weapons for every class except extended classes)

#25 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 27 September 2018 - 06:20 AM

@Wyndor you are no longer suggesting anything if you had a clear and direct answer to it. (Its more like a whine)

They have no plans for slotted middle headgear, and pretty much the woe issue is going to be dealt in a different way by the GMs. So deal with it.

I really like the headgears they have implemented; if you say robo eyes is the best mid headgear for evey class then you are just trolling; and i am pretty sure it was said months ago that the kvm gear wont get to the server like ever. Not even bg gear. (Thought i would love it if they implement bg weapons for every class except extended classes)

I gave many clear ideas to remedy problems. You not agreeing with them doesn't invalidate or make them whining but feel free to keep making pointless comments. I'm betting I can safely assume you are one of the people collecting welfare ocas :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users