Any tips to kill fenrir usng a.s.s sc? - Thief Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Any tips to kill fenrir usng a.s.s sc?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 DotaTrashPlayer

DotaTrashPlayer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 September 2018 - 01:16 PM

Also want to know a.s.s limits before i change class T_T

#2 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 September 2018 - 01:41 PM

get better gear

#3 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts
  • LocationPadepokan Pencak Silat
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 27 September 2018 - 01:44 PM

possible, you can go autocast that heavily physical + magical combination routes or heavily magical + physical combination.

for heavy magical routes huge mdef bypass is preferred so you can maxed out your magic dps without worrying her huge mdef.

for heavy physical routes, KvM weapons is preferred and swapping temporarily in between WDEH with pure white marching hat for 60 seconds ghost endow is good, when the ghost endow is out, use any elemental converters rinse and repeat the process

I haven't bothered doing my own video, too lazy doing any ingame activities except afk vending :heh:

below is video of other class which have lesser autocast dps potency than SC, but manageable with outdated gears (2016 video of dawnte)

nowadays there's too much super strong autocast gears in the market compared to the one in 2016.

#4 DotaTrashPlayer

DotaTrashPlayer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 09:11 AM

possible, you can go autocast that heavily physical + magical combination routes or heavily magical + physical combination.

for heavy magical routes huge mdef bypass is preferred so you can maxed out your magic dps without worrying her huge mdef.

for heavy physical routes, KvM weapons is preferred and swapping temporarily in between WDEH with pure white marching hat for 60 seconds ghost endow is good, when the ghost endow is out, use any elemental converters rinse and repeat the process

I haven't bothered doing my own video, too lazy doing any ingame activities except afk vending :heh:

below is video of other class which have lesser autocast dps potency than SC, but manageable with outdated gears (2016 video of dawnte)
nowadays there's too much super strong autocast gears in the market compared to the one in 2016.

Oh damn a monster do i really need to spend $ just starting bro its harsh seeing people with 3 god items and a gee tee bee was trying to kill her with uber upgrded elem sword with zakudams but i still only have 500-600 matk and wikebines :D

#5 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 06:05 PM

Your autocast equipment sure old, valk knife with pitman, hillwind, laurel weinder and red ferus cards plus lunar rainbow deal much higher magic dps than elemental swords with 3pcs zakudam on an SC :heh:

you can also alternatively wear the knife with zahadoll hat, which is equivalent of wdeh on magic caster.

btw you dont really need gtb, but you'll likely need alice to head on tank her magic, just bring enough pots and learn to backslide during her spells chant to aoe blindspots then you'll be fine or simply feint bomb in the nick of time. :heh:

just mind the tournament timer, not to play with her too long and get disqualified.

Edited by DataDrain, 28 September 2018 - 06:11 PM.

#6 DotaTrashPlayer

DotaTrashPlayer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 02:26 PM

@DataDrain

Well ive read alot of post and im certainly not that rich so opted to use what ppl say the best single target dps sword for GMT in particular and what card better to put XD unless Ju Card is better also since i cant really use skills right away since AS has ACD i just run and lose dps and im already lacking XD

#7 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 02:07 PM

err...I dont think you play iRO since Ju Card is not here yet. 30% cold, fire, lightning bolt boost to level 3 skills from elemental sword are pretty measly increase if you ask me.

The cards optimized for AB and Sorc classes, since only them that can use book class weapons and gain full effect of the cards. jRO book of sun god will be best contender for those quad cards for 200% bolt skills increase, but I still prefer carding it with lunar rainbow combo cards since the skill levels and variety of skills are much wider and better overall.

when you compared to autocast level 10 fire bolt, fire ball, lightning bolt, thunderstorm, cold bolt, frost nova,earth spike (lvl 5) and heaven dive (lvl 5) from lunar rainbow and 4 card slots combination combo on valk knife plus 200 MATK grants by the knife on thief class and, not yet count the matk bonus from level 4 weapon refine and better aspd grants by knife class weapon to fuel your autocast instead of one-hand sword.

Elemental Sword was good before the inifinite bolt exploits were fixed, after that the sword is pretty meh :pif:

btw if you play iRO, if you manage to sell your zakudams at average pice you can get like 3 clean valk knife in Chaos Renewal. Then you just need to wait patiently for lunar rainbow old ocp box firesale or any future remix box that include the headgears for affordable purchase

Elemental Sword videos during its primetime

#8 DotaTrashPlayer

DotaTrashPlayer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 04:10 PM

@DataDrain

Eh i didint say i have ju cards though

#9 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 03:10 AM

Have your own way then, I no longer care. :p_smile:

Do what you love, don't let people dictate you, including heed to my advice :heh:

#10 DotaTrashPlayer

DotaTrashPlayer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 04:28 AM

@DataDrain

Thanks for the advice bro

#11 RokEtc

RokEtc

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 01:54 PM

I haven't tested Maelstrom in GMT myself nor have I found videos testing Maelstrom in GMT, but on paper Shadow Chaser's Maelstrom should allow you to circumvent Fenrir's AoE magic. The practicability of it is sort of a sliding scale depending on preferences, but having 20 seconds to monitor your health and buffs without worry about getting cheesed by large big boy AoE magic is quite refreshing in my book.

The best evidence I have to show that Maelstrom should work is a video showing magnetic earth working:

Edit: I found issues using Maelstrom against Fenrir today. It seemed to do well against Earth Strain (i saw a 3 cell gap caused by the Maelstrom). It didn't seem to work against the comet (pending on more testing just to be sure). I'm not even sure about tetra vortex either. It seems feint bomb-ing out is a great way to get away from the AoE because Fenrir's cast time takes so long.

If you don't like getting Maestrom (an opportunity cost of about 6 skill points), then you could try backsliding and feint bombing out of the AoE. Fenrir's big spells have a 3-5 second window for you to react and backslide/feint bomb out. If you have big cast delay spells in your autospell rotations (Lv. 10 bolts from +10 Rainbow Hat have 2.8 seconds cast delay and a level 5 Meteor Storm has a 4.5 second delay) you might not have a good window to duck out. This is also a further problem if you run Runaway Magic shoes because you're always short on mana.  Of course, these drawbacks can be circumvented with Guarana Candy and SP consumables. Guarana Candies force you to cast Agi Up on yourself, but Agi Up has only a 1 second cast delay and will overwrite any previous cast delays you're waiting out. If you're short on SP, swap your boots by hotkey to end runaway magic and pop some SP consumables to backslide/feint bomb out. Popping the Guarana Candy gives you a generous window to Feint Bomb or backslide out.

Hopefully this analysis rules out the survivability issues you may find during the instance.

Edited by RokEtc, 05 October 2018 - 10:27 PM.

#12 DotaTrashPlayer

DotaTrashPlayer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 09:01 PM

Doesnt maelstrom also block your own MS?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users