10 replies to this topic

#1 5520160624155650237

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 28 September 2018 - 12:32 AM

WTF People getting unli skills with this Vigor? thats will make game so Unbalance! in PVP unli stun sucks thats make me quit again in this game... Please fix this Vigor -_-!

#2 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 28 September 2018 - 10:42 AM

BYE_FELICIA.jpg

#3 mscocca6

mscocca6

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 September 2018 - 07:46 AM

Hello 5520160624155650237,

I am sorry for your concern.

Please rest assured that all the issues caused by Vigor will be addressed soon.

Thank you for your continuous support to the game.

#4 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 29 September 2018 - 01:12 PM

Vigor shouldn't be changed until they address the high levels of HP, defense, damage reduction, and healing skills.  Without vigor enabling us to use our skills in succession faster, no one will die.

#5 mscocca6

mscocca6

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 September 2018 - 02:19 PM

Hello flukeSG2,

It is always a pleasure to read from you.

Rest assured that RO2 Staff is aware of all the issues related to balance and they will all be fixed in due time, sooner that you would believe.

#6 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 29 September 2018 - 06:07 PM

Hello flukeSG2,

It is always a pleasure to read from you.

Rest assured that RO2 Staff is aware of all the issues related to balance and they will all be fixed in due time, sooner that you would believe.

Hello mscocca6,

I too enjoy our conversations.

I would feel more assured if I actually heard such information from a staff member and not a regular member of the community like yourself.  Even then, I wouldn't hold my breath.

#7 mscocca6

mscocca6

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 September 2018 - 10:27 PM

As a member of the VCR team I am surely better informed than any other regular member of the community.

Even if none of us VCR are staff members, we help Warpportal to deliver information to the forums and assist players as long as it's possible. You have been a VCR too, so you should know.

That said, anything else you're curious about or if there's anything that concerns you, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

#8 Gugy

Gugy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 September 2018 - 10:53 PM

Hello,

If you check any other game, you will see that the developers and staff post the future changes before the actual patch. For example in League of Legends, the patch notes are posted 3 or 4 days before the maintance.

We really need to WarpPortal start doing that (they're posting the patch notes one hour after the MT), so the players can be prepared for the new changes. (I don't want to buy a full vigor gear if tomorrow it's gonna be nerfed).

Now regarding the vigor nerf... I think is fine how it is right now, we have max dispell rune too.

Thanks you !

Edited by Gugy, 29 September 2018 - 10:55 PM.

#9 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 30 September 2018 - 08:27 AM

As a member of the VCR team I am surely better informed than any other regular member of the community.

Even if none of us VCR are staff members, we help Warpportal to deliver information to the forums and assist players as long as it's possible. You have been a VCR too, so you should know.

That said, anything else you're curious about or if there's anything that concerns you, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

Thank you for your response mscocca6.

It is my understanding that the original mscocca was an EU player and as such no longer has access to the game servers or this forum.  I believe it is also against the Terms of Service to bypass the EU ban restriction by using a VPN and creating a new account, so this certainly wouldn't be the same person.

If there were a volunteer community representative here, I think it would be prudent to report to Warpportal that the community as a whole doesn't have many issues with the stat system as it is currently.  Any large changes will most likely be met with hostility since many players spend time and money building their characters to their fullest potential.

Again, thank you for your participation and have a great day!

#10 mscocca6

mscocca6

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 September 2018 - 09:07 AM

GDPR applies only to those individual who are located on European soil, it is not related to being a European citizen.

Since I am currently in Tunisia, I have all the rights to register an account and visit forums.

If you know any player who uses a VPN service to bypass the region lock, please do not hesitate to report it via Support website (https://support.warpportal.com).

We used to have Njoror's Njotes to inform players in advance of future changes. We don't have that anymore, for now.
Once the balance patch is ready to be kicked in live, I am sure WP will notice players in advance.

About patch notes being posted before maintenance: not that it happens often, but sometimes maintenance doesn't go as planned so to make sure that all that is written in patch notes is actually patched, they prefer waiting for the maintenance to be over.

Thank you!

#11 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 30 September 2018 - 01:38 PM

Any advanced notice of impending changes shouldn't be announced through normal community members like yourself.  It's highly inappropriate.  Staff members should be announcing future changes before they happen, much like the patch notes should be revealed before the patch to let us know what is being introduced.

Without giving us advanced notice we can't prepare ourselves and any changes to the stat system should be met with free rune removers, stat reset scrolls and many thousands of honing scrubs that would be required to offset the expenses players have already invested into the game and their gear.

Please advise staff members to announce future content and updates through the proper channels, thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users