• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 slayergod

slayergod

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 08:00 AM

01/10 my pacth kicked the updates and started to update of the year 2011, so I uninstalled and reinstalled i ragnarok, only that during the update it hangs on 06/15/2017, I'm from Monday but it does not update wanted know if any solution to this, a sending of an updated pacth

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 04 October 2018 - 08:16 AM

Try solution #4 posted here. Note that weekly maintenance is starting soon, so you might want to wait on that first or follow the suggested solution now. Maintenance is starting in 1 hour (11:00AM PDT US) server time.

#3 slayergod

slayergod

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 02:23 PM

Try solution #4 posted here. Note that weekly maintenance is starting soon, so you might want to wait on that first or follow the suggested solution now. Maintenance is starting in 1 hour (11:00AM PDT US) server time.

I did the sending in solution # 4 but the problem still persists, I checked my internet connection and this normal

Edited by slayergod, 05 October 2018 - 02:23 PM.

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 08:15 PM

Did you make sure to clear Internet Explorer's cache per instructions? This is a very important step.

#5 slayergod

slayergod

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 October 2018 - 11:20 AM

Did you make sure to clear Internet Explorer's cache per instructions? This is a very important step.

I even formatted the computer

#6 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 06 October 2018 - 07:02 PM

Please try the following:

• Restart your device.
  • Clear Internet Explorer cache, if you don't know how please check Appendix #2 in this post.
  • Make sure Ragnarok Online.exe and Ragexe.exe are set to run as an admin all the time, if using dedicated antimalware/antivirus programs make sure the same are white-listed from the active scans.
  • Download patch files pack from this link, unzip and place the content in your installation folder.
    If using normal client the default location is C:\Gravity\Ragnarok Online.
    If on Steam, to reach default location: While being on Steam library, right click Ragnarok game title, choose properties, then click on Local Files tab, use the Browse Local Files option to reach the folder directory. When prompted to replace existing files say YES
  • Download patch.inf from this link, make sure to read the instructions carefully.

Let us know if that resolves your issue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users