• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 wharnmm

wharnmm

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 04:54 AM

Ahtoo has this fire attack that petrifies characters :) and when you jump up at the same time with his petrify attack and then use a skill, you dont get hit. but once in a while, it hits you before you attack him in mid-air. and you get petrified... in mid-air Q_Q

Posted Image

when Ahtoo got killed, im still in mid-air Q_Q..

Posted Image

so we tried again... and i did the same technique and it led to this... got petrified... again... in mid-air. until my party members finished him off.. Q_Q

Posted Image

Edited by wharnmm, 04 January 2011 - 04:59 AM.

#2 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 January 2011 - 03:03 PM

Although it is a different issue, I also hate how some enemies petrify (ones in Kankarous/ Pine cone mm) make you unable to attack until you get hit. If I'm x spamming on an invoker, I end up being able to move while petrified but I can't do anything else until I run into a monsters attack.

#3 LupinVII

LupinVII

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 04:27 PM

from every maintenance that happened did they even think of fixing this issue? it happened to me a lot and pisses me off.. they should fix every bug during their maintenance which happens like every week already

#4 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 09 January 2011 - 04:39 AM

These issues are all being looked into. Please refer to thread that was made for current statuses on different bugs below. Also, if you know of a bug that is not on there, refer to the second link.

Bug Report Status:
Current Bug Report Status Thread

Known Bugs:
Post Old and New Bugs Here

#5 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 02:05 AM

It's not just Ahtoo's petrify attack either it's a bug with the petrify status other monsters with a petrify attack can catch you in the air and make you stuck also.

#6 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 01:19 AM

The Ahtoo is just the one example of it causing an issue and it is easier to report since it is a boss for one of the maps. It's being used to look at the skill.

#7 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 04:54 AM

They are having issues replicating this. Is anyone still able to replicate it? I assume it must be a timing issue that they are having. If possible, can we can get video of this?

#8 Fantasizer

Fantasizer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • LocationLook down
  • Server:Guess?

Posted 24 January 2011 - 06:41 PM

LOL FAIL!

#9 Devikn

Devikn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 431 posts
  • LocationDragon Saga

Posted 04 February 2011 - 05:19 AM

Well, yes the issue is annoying, but I could avoid it in my mid 30's by bring alot of Pins (Item that cures Petrify) along with me in Ahtoo... yes it is a waste of money, but its better than dying on Ahtoo without being able to do anything.

Also the pins can be the only solution so far, until they fix the real issue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users