re-RAFFLE of CG IM event becoz of the issue - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

re-RAFFLE of CG IM event becoz of the issue

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

#1 bodjong

bodjong

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:38 AM

IM event .(booty, thief bug and cg)

rewards been distributed while others didnt get it. its an ISSUE or ERROR.

how do we make sure that our name was on that raffle event since theres an issue that we cant even have a reward on that event even if we spent IM. 

players have spent lots of IM for that CG.

im pinpointing that even if u joined and spend iM on that event and until now u didnt get ur reward means ur name was NOT on the raffle ENTRY because of that issue.

#2 GokuBlackBR

GokuBlackBR

Amateur Blogger

• MA Recon Squad
  • 329 posts
  • Twitter:@BlackMontz
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Sunshine Coast

Posted 09 October 2018 - 09:22 AM

IM event .(booty, thief bug and cg)

rewards been distributed while others didnt get it. its an ISSUE or ERROR.

how do we make sure that our name was on that raffle event since theres an issue that we cant even have a reward on that event even if we spent IM. 

players have spent lots of IM for that CG.

im pinpointing that even if u joined and spend iM on that event and until now u didnt get ur reward means ur name was NOT on the raffle ENTRY because of that issue.

From today:

im_points.jpg

#3 ServX

ServX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 02:11 PM

From today:

im_points.jpg

Goku lets look ever farther .. i think the system didn't even recognize my spent points !! i wasted 35K and didn't won even 1 CG
thats insane !!!
no way ... i want a re-calculate of my points

#4 ServX

ServX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 02:23 PM

the best solution is Re-roll everything !!! and Recalculate everything again !!! all spent points of every char and annnounce the new winners !!!
cause there is no wayyyyyy my other char got recognize by the system !!! or even my first char

its not fair please Recalculate again !!!

#5 bodjong

bodjong

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 07:29 PM

Goku lets look ever farther .. i think the system didn't even recognize my spent points !! i wasted 35K and didn't won even 1 CG
thats insane !!!

yea u have a point . it doesnt recognize the im we spent thats why we didnt get the rewards.

i hope GM's consider this.

#6 GokuBlackBR

GokuBlackBR

Amateur Blogger

• MA Recon Squad
  • 329 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 10 October 2018 - 04:28 AM

thats insane !!!

I agree. They should re-toll everything

#7 ServX

ServX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 04:43 AM

sure its not fair !!!
these guys won the CG cause of a mistake !!! so acutally they dont deserve that big prize !!!
if the system was malfunctioning they should Reset all prizes and recalculate all points spent and announce the new winners of Aurum Castle Gear and then give the other prizes of boxes and mounts

RESET and Re-Calculate Again

#8 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 10 October 2018 - 05:23 AM

What're you on about? Are you seriously upset because you didn't win a random draw raffle after spending a large amount of money? 

In case this never occurred to you, you can spend half a million dollars buying lottery ticket, but that doesn't guarantee you'll win. The same can be said for video game lottery's. These types of CG raffle events are bait. It's a digital lottery and you're not guaranteed to win by participating. 

Want my advice? Stop gambling your money in digital lottery's and getting upset when you lose, and start investing the money into something you can account for. 

#9 ServX

ServX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 07:26 AM

What're you on about? Are you seriously upset because you didn't win a random draw raffle after spending a large amount of money? 

In case this never occurred to you, you can spend half a million dollars buying lottery ticket, but that doesn't guarantee you'll win. The same can be said for video game lottery's. These types of CG raffle events are bait. It's a digital lottery and you're not guaranteed to win by participating. 

Want my advice? Stop gambling your money in digital lottery's and getting upset when you lose, and start investing the money into something you can account for. 

shut up ok ???
its not even close to be like lottery
in lottery u need to guess numbers and guess them right and you already know how they picks those numbers !!
and here u can some change your chance by speding more im to increase your chance to get selected so Shut up !!!!!!
here the system  did a mistake !!! and the staff knows it
the system didn't recognize my spent points !!! and even others so there is a problem they need to solve and give answers
so dont give your "rose doesn't care about you its dead game" bull-_- here im sick of ur attitude
and by the way we have all the rights to be upset and angry
1. the system didn't work correctly
2. we didn't get our boxes and the right amount i spent 35k !! and got only 4 boxes WTF
3. those winners are not the winners cause of that mistake !!
4. its the money we work hard for... so dont tell us what to do with it we want Justice and making a Reset all all players or some other solution

Edited by ServX, 10 October 2018 - 07:39 AM.

#10 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 05:12 PM

You've clearly never heard of a "quick pick ticket", you just pay and they give you a number. 

In this instance, you spent points, and they assigned you a set of points for each increment you reached. You didn't win a game of chance, boohoo.

As for your whole "Shut up" thing.

Spoiler

#11 bodjong

bodjong

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 06:20 PM

he doesnt get it -_- 

#12 ServX

ServX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 02:04 AM

You've clearly never heard of a "quick pick ticket", you just pay and they give you a number. 

In this instance, you spent points, and they assigned you a set of points for each increment you reached. You didn't win a game of chance, boohoo.

As for your whole "Shut up" thing.

Spoiler

GTFO
im sick of you seriously this issue does not concern you so get out and shut your mouth
go play mario or something your age of mind idiot
you dont care so we dont need your stupid comments
the system was malfunction the staff admit that so your whole teory was wrong

#13 DarthKarla

DarthKarla

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 487 posts
  • LocationOver the rainbow
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 11 October 2018 - 04:51 AM

LOL Feuer got BTFO!

#14 IFreeBird

IFreeBird

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 05:12 AM

I think you missunderstand how these raffles work.

https://forums.warpp...tch-notes-v664/

- Every 500 IM spent will receive a bonus Captain's Booty Box.
- Spend 1500 IM to receive a Thief Bug Mount. (Maximum of one per ROSE account)
- Spending 1000 IM or more will also give 10 lucky winners the chance to receive an Aurum Castle Gear!

So if you spend 2k IM points you will recieve 4 booty boxes, 1 thief bug mount and 1 raffle ticket for aurrum Castle gear.

from my experience with previous raffles it doesnt matter if you spend 50k IM or 1k IM  you will ONLY get ONE raffle ticket for the Castle Gear.  (It doesnt say that but Im confident its the case)

"Note how they say... spending 1000 IM or more will also give 10 lucky winners the CHANCE to win"

In other words, hey if you spend 1000 or more u will enter the raffle pot, but spending another 1000 doesnt mean u get a second or more chance to win it, this was done on purpose to give everyone a equal chance to win a CG.

Just unlucky bro...

Edited by IFreeBird, 11 October 2018 - 05:25 AM.

#15 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 05:29 AM

You can say I got BTFO all you want, I didn't spend 30k+ IM to get nothing 

giphy.gif

#16 ServX

ServX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 05:42 AM

you really think im going to give up for the staff ???

i will get the CG i deserve !!!
they will give us a solution !! if its another contest and including my spent points
or making a Reset to CG prize to all players and Re-calculate everything from scratch !!
i wont let them get away from this when its obvious the system did not include my spent points

#17 ServX

ServX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 05:47 AM

I think you missunderstand how these raffles work.

https://forums.warpp...tch-notes-v664/

- Every 500 IM spent will receive a bonus Captain's Booty Box.
- Spend 1500 IM to receive a Thief Bug Mount. (Maximum of one per ROSE account)
- Spending 1000 IM or more will also give 10 lucky winners the chance to receive an Aurum Castle Gear!

So if you spend 2k IM points you will recieve 4 booty boxes, 1 thief bug mount and 1 raffle ticket for aurrum Castle gear.

from my experience with previous raffles it doesnt matter if you spend 50k IM or 1k IM  you will ONLY get ONE raffle ticket for the Castle Gear.  (It doesnt say that but Im confident its the case)

"Note how they say... spending 1000 IM or more will also give 10 lucky winners the CHANCE to win"

In other words, hey if you spend 1000 or more u will enter the raffle pot, but spending another 1000 doesnt mean u get a second or more chance to win it, this was done on purpose to give everyone a equal chance to win a CG.

Just unlucky bro...

its not what the staff and other said ... they said for 1000 points you get 1 chance and if you spend more you get X2 chance
look at it like "hunger games" movie
you spend more and you got a ticket with your name to the bowel more chances to pick you when the draw a name
thats how they told me its working
i would never spent 35k if you only need 1K points and it wont matter if u spent 35k
they told me otherwise that you get more chances if you spend more im thats the "cash grab" Feuer talked about but thats fine by me if i get more chances

add that i did not get the right amount of boxes for 35k

Edited by ServX, 11 October 2018 - 05:49 AM.

#18 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 05:47 AM

And that's your problem mate. You didn't read the rules clear enough, you threw money at the game thinking if you spend enough you'll be entitled and DESERVE it. Guess what, you played yourself and you wasted money.

Yea sure, the boxes, you should have gotten because that's how the rules are set up. But the rules clearly were "Spend 1k OR MORE, and get entered", not "Get entered for every 1k". You done goofed boy, and you wasted mommy's credit card money and got mad cause the CG you thought you deserved, didn't show up. 

And just so we're clear, you said you got 4 boxes, which meant the system counted you at 2k IM, which meant you were entered.

#19 ServX

ServX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 05:51 AM

And that's your problem mate. You didn't read the rules clear enough, you threw money at the game thinking if you spend enough you'll be entitled and DESERVE it. Guess what, you played yourself and you wasted money.

Yea sure, the boxes, you should have gotten because that's how the rules are set up. But the rules clearly were "Spend 1k OR MORE, and get entered", not "Get entered for every 1k". You done goofed boy, and you wasted mommy's credit card money and got mad cause the CG you thought you deserved, didn't show up. 

And just so we're clear, you said you got 4 boxes, which meant the system counted you at 2k IM, which meant you were entered.

watch your language !! before getting on my nerves
i am a working man and independent i dont need anyone to help me
so watch your mouth !
and i told you and him the staff told me otherwise also other people !
that if you spend more you get more chances so the staff contradict their own rules ?!?
very unlikely

Edited by ServX, 11 October 2018 - 05:53 AM.

#20 IFreeBird

IFreeBird

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 05:54 AM

its not what the staff and other said ... they said for 1000 points you get 1 chance and if you spend more you get X2 chance

add that i did not get the right amount of boxes for 35k

I dont know who told you that, and i would LOVEEE to see a quote on that.

But lets be honest if you read the raffle event and think about it for a second it doesnt say you have additional chance to win when spending more points. Infact it actualy clearly states you only get one raffle ticket, in a weird way...

Its clever sales mechanics  101.

as for the booty boxes, yea that is odd, but Im sure the support team will take a look at that and send you your prize.

#21 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 05:56 AM

I concur, I want to see you quote them saying that. Unless you're just lying. Also why don't you calm down "man", you're throwing a tantrum like a little boy. 

#22 ServX

ServX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 06:02 AM

I dont know who told you that, and i would LOVEEE to see a quote on that.

But lets be honest if you read the raffle event and think about it for a second it doesnt say you have additional chance to win when spending more points. Infact it actualy clearly states you only get one raffle ticket, in a weird way...

Its clever sales mechanics  101.

as for the booty boxes, yea that is odd, but Im sure the support team will take a look at that and send you your prize.

check your private box

#23 bodjong

bodjong

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 06:36 AM

i got the thief bug now but i got NO booty box hahaha they are still fixing it. i love to read peoples comments

#24 DarthKarla

DarthKarla

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 487 posts
  • LocationOver the rainbow
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 11 October 2018 - 07:08 AM

I concur, I want to see you quote them saying that. Unless you're just lying. Also why don't you calm down "man", you're throwing a tantrum like a little boy. 

Hahaha Oh my you are on roll today!

Its not a forum if there is no tantrum!

Lol at the mommy creditcard jokes!

Bring back the old drop table!!!

Edited by DarthKarla, 11 October 2018 - 07:08 AM.

#25 GokuBlackBR

GokuBlackBR

Amateur Blogger

• MA Recon Squad
  • 329 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 11 October 2018 - 08:24 AM

Is not your business. Please stop be so boring

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users