Peuz Set Spear Dynamo autocast level - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Peuz Set Spear Dynamo autocast level

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 shadow

shadow

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 10 October 2018 - 07:31 PM

Can anyone tell me what level of Spear Dynamo is supposed to autocast for this set? Been trying to use it now for a while and I observed that the autocast Spear Dynamo replaces my casted max level Spear Dynamo making my Hit and my Damage lower. Can it not be changed to level 1 Spear Dynamo if you don't have the skill and autocast the highest level known if you have mastered it(just like a +9 and above Glorious Claymore)?

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 10:56 PM

As far as I know: Reported as a normal behavior with auto cast buffs, they will override the current active.

#3 shadow

shadow

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 11 October 2018 - 12:26 AM

So meaning to say I'll have to reactivate it again and again to gain the stronger buff? Doesn't look like a "BONUS" for using the whole set somehow seeing as how it makes you weaker, don't know if that's their idea of a bonus or should I consider it as a draw back for using a set  :ani_swt3:   

Also forfeit's the sense of having it autocast if you have to recast it everytime it activates to gain the full effects of the buff don't you think? Maybe the set was made so that players will "manually" autocast it with their keyboards everytime the set autocasts the skill?  :hmm:  I had no idea the Peuz Set was controlling me all this time, all the while I thought I was the one controlling my character  :wah:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users