Extended Server Maintenance 10/18/2018 [Update] - Patch Notes and News - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Extended Server Maintenance 10/18/2018 [Update]

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 12 October 2018 - 10:22 AM

Hello Dragon Saga Friends!

We will be having an extended maintenance next week for our weekly maintenance on 10/17/2018 starting at 1200 Server Time, as we will be merging our Dragon Saga PH server to this server! Adding all our friends from the PH server will take a little more time than normal, and we will post further announcements closer to the maintenance date!

Our Dragon Saga Team has put together a brief FAQ about the server merge, that you can find on the Dragon Saga PH page here: http://playdragonsag...news/article/23

UPDATE: Our weekly server maintenance has been moved to 10/18/2018 at 1700 Server Time! During this maintenance we will have our PH Dragon Saga server merge! Further updates will be posted once the maintenance is complete!

#2 allerulz

allerulz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 12:50 PM

Is there a page that addresses the concerns of the inflation caused by this merge? Everyone is saying how much gold they have on the other server because of some gold bug. This will really mess up the game if this is true. Are there steps being taken to address this issue?

Edited by allerulz, 15 October 2018 - 12:50 PM.

#3 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 16 October 2018 - 12:56 AM

First of all: The gold bug is fixed for several weeks now already.

The bug was not usable by everyone everytime. It did only work under some specific circumstances. A gold search on the database has been done and it turned out that the richest player on PH has ten times less gold than so-called rich players on NA. There is no reason to be afraid of any inflation. 

You are thinking in wrong dimensions with that gold bug. NA players still have a lot more of gold. So please stop spreading false rumors here which is not tolerated by us. I already explained that in-game once and I know you were online that day.

The next time you have a concern like this based on untrustworthy informations spread by troublemakers please use a ticket or PM to me or CM Dragonlark to get your concern answered instead of scaring other players.

Before you pick on a nothingness happened on PH look what happened on the NA server in the past. What happened on the PH server is not even worth mentioning compared to what a lot of players did to the NA server a few years ago. 

#4 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 16 October 2018 - 05:48 AM

I believe the rumors came from players pointing out the bugs old existence and looking into the IM Rates of their server. (Something ludicrous was said like it was over 1:50 or something like that.)

But having never played PH nothing I say or what I've heard others say should be interpreted as fact unless you checked the server for yourself and go off the population and the number of players with a "concerning" amount of gold. That "concerning" amount being revealed to be way less than our own and the playerbase size likely being smaller as well means that even though there is a large amount of money coming in suddenly, it's not an amount that should be concerning.

#5 allerulz

allerulz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 08:33 AM

I apologize if I was causing any problems as it was something being spread around in game and I just wanted to find out if there was any truth to it myself. Thank you for addressing my question.

#6 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 10:07 AM

UPDATE: Our weekly server maintenance has been moved to 10/18/2018 at 1200 Server Time! During this maintenance we will have our PH Dragon Saga server merge! Further updates will be posted once the maintenance is complete!

#7 ImRicKin

ImRicKin

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 10:36 AM

Can the official extend the Mini Grinding Event one day?

Because I am very busy recently, only have two days to play

I have played all afternoon, but I still need 26 enough...:Emo_14:

please...thanks:Emo_21:

^Use google translation

#8 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 09:58 AM

Hello Dragon Saga Friends!

Due to some additional technical difficulties,  and in order to ensure that the maintenance goes as quickly as possible, we are pushing back the maintenance to start at 1700 Server Time. Thank you for your understanding at this time, we will post further announcements as soon as the maintenance is complete!

#9 kahheng

kahheng

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 04:24 PM

what time can start the game?

#10 ZilogZ80

ZilogZ80

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 11:03 PM

Did not recieved any item from Haunted Puppet Costime Gasha Box, guildmate said he also recived nothing after using this box, is this a bug or a feature?)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users