4 replies to this topic

#1 SrColD

SrColD

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 07:58 PM

Is there a Guide for gx RC?
I always die when faceworm Queen chances his element, is there a way to keep Boss always at Poison element?

#2 8464131223201318730

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 576 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 13 October 2018 - 12:56 AM

seach on youtube no eq death gx rc/crs faceworm instance.. someone from thor made that video beautifully.. 

#3 yosummer

yosummer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 13 October 2018 - 03:11 AM

to kill queen easily

if ur HP > 45K, u can just tank her EQ, if not, use backslide to stay alive

Edited by yosummer, 13 October 2018 - 03:14 AM.

#4 johntuna

johntuna

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 October 2018 - 03:49 AM

Many videos on youtube. I usually pull her to the lower right hand corner, spin and CRS once to trigger her to lay the eggs. Once she lay the eggs (usually will start casting earth quake) use spellbreaker on the eggs until you trigger her into rage mode. Quickly cloaking exceed away and come bk in 10-15 sec until shes back into poison mode. Pull her into the center (dark pool) and just spin until she dies. 90% success rate. 10% being.. sometimes when she spawns she trns into other element right away and you know its a tough fight.

#5 Hendra88

Hendra88

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 13 October 2018 - 11:20 PM

Many videos on youtube. I usually pull her to the lower right hand corner, spin and CRS once to trigger her to lay the eggs. Once she lay the eggs (usually will start casting earth quake) use spellbreaker on the eggs until you trigger her into rage mode. Quickly cloaking exceed away and come bk in 10-15 sec until shes back into poison mode. Pull her into the center (dark pool) and just spin until she dies. 90% success rate. 10% being.. sometimes when she spawns she trns into other element right away and you know its a tough fight.

if fail just pull the queen again and repeat the process, slowly learn about it and you will be fine :)

and carefull sometimes when u fail pulling her and she dont lay eggs prepare for waterball attack ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users