• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 04:15 PM

I have said this in other threads and i will say it here since it obviously wasn't absorbed by the GM team at all.

C9qTJQ7.png

That right there and many other dupes is whats completely ruining this server.  People are buying these in bulk and if you don't do it yourself you can't afford anything in game.  I ask about items to buy and it's "i was offered 30,000 silvervine"  These people that buy this stuff are not buying it by giving you guys 300$.  They are buying it for cheap on that site n pedaling it to people in game.

If i want to buy an item and compete with people im forced to spend 300$+ to buy it legit or support cheaters on that website and pay much less.  This is why the woe/pvp and this server as a whole is a bad joke to people that aren't already invested.  You do nothing about dupes, I know of multiple people with samurai spectre cards(which happens to be one of the few mvp cards sold on the very same site).  One of these groups also has a bapho(also sold on the site).  This group of cheaters also have high weapon box +10s, slotted +10 ice picks and so on.  All sold on this site.

I am not asking for every dupe to be dealt with but would it kill you guys to handle the big issue items and do something about this -_-?  There were 80 some accounts online when the bot wasn't updated.  Many of which are multi clienting so id say it's safer to bet around 40-50 people.  It would not be hard at all to check these accounts for dupes.  Check samurai spectre cards, ohh theres 4 in circulation find the original delete the others, same with the bapho, maya purple, ghostring, deviling, angeling, giant whisper, veteran swords, other high weapon box items  and so on.  Why the hell are these people allowed to circulate dupes to unsuspecting people and why are they allowed to buy these items from a site to gain an advantage over legit players?

Duped silvervine should NOT be setting prices for items.  If i wanted to compete id have to spend 300$+ just to buy an item that may be deleted if you guys ever decide to do something about dupes.  Think about that for a moment, you aren't going to refund my 300$ if that occurs, im screwed.  This is why no one wants to play seriously here aside from a small group of invested players.  If you ever want this this server to grow.  No one is going to stick around when any chat you enter trying to buy a good item its "ohh i was offered X silvervine" new people are gonna look up how much silvervine costs say screw this n delete the game.

#2 Patsu88

Patsu88

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 15 October 2018 - 05:41 PM

i like your ingenuity in thinking this will be dealt with. if it hasnt for so long already, why would it?

#3 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 06:05 PM

Well if they want this server to die that's their business.  They are claiming they want to fix woe/pvp and add battlegrounds.  I am spelling out for them why people quit and why new people have no interest.  They seem to be afraid to ban the trouble makers and delete the dupes because it will piss a few people off.  They need to realize these few that aren't being dealt with have chased dozen of potential VIP subs as well as whatever kafra shop purchases would of came with that away.  Ban the cheaters, delete the dupes, people will join the server see reasonable prices, items they can actually buy in game and feel compelled to play.  They also won't see virtually every person in eden with chats up with GR/DR/MP/AR and so on.  They will be rare items like they are supposed to be.

#4 Zobaa

Zobaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 11:46 AM

Other issues like price of mvp dropped equipment is totally wrong if you do not like the value will kill the mvp.

Edited by Zobaa, 16 October 2018 - 11:47 AM.

#5 Zobaa

Zobaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 11:48 AM

The rest I completely agree with you

#6 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 05:08 PM

People thinking a ring that auto casts trash spells is worth 300$ in silvervine or Variants 100$ in silvervine is a large part of the problem too.  You greedy idiots looking to rip people off also chase players away.  Who wants to start on a server n see that they have to pay some [Removed] 100$ for a pair of shoes?  You are setting prices that assume everyone is buying duped silvervine which chases actual legit players away. 

Edited by VModCinnamon, 17 October 2018 - 10:05 AM.
Mod Edit: Please do not bypass the word filter.

#7 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 10:13 AM

Hello there,

Please do not use the forums to call out a player for an activity conducted in game, for that use the ticket system. The call out post has been removed.

Also in a manner of constructive discussion, avoid creating a broad statement to label players with names, such use of call outs is not helpful. Thank you!

#8 cory

cory

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1719 posts
  • LocationSt. Pete, FL
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 October 2018 - 10:18 AM

In this case dupe isnt correct term. Maybe credit card fraud

#9 rhexis

rhexis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 20 October 2018 - 07:59 AM

Lol it's been almost 10 months now and they still haven't dealt with it? God this is embarrassing get your -_- together.

#10 CharlieLovesU

CharlieLovesU

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 21 October 2018 - 03:25 AM

still haven't fixed it. OMEGALUL

#11 CleanWaterDev

CleanWaterDev

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Odin

Posted 10 November 2018 - 09:37 AM

If you type zenny purchase, or item purchase, etc, "name of MMO here", you will find a lot of sites that does this, not only for Ragnarok Online.

It takes a lot of time and effort to "get rid" of all these guys. It's something almost impossible. They are like the Hidra from mythology, you cut one head, and two grows in the place. xD

#12 Arkghyom

Arkghyom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 November 2018 - 05:30 PM

When is this server going to Re:Start?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users