October 17th Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance - News & Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

October 17th Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

#1 CMAstra

CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 16 October 2018 - 02:50 PM

XnLJJ9C.jpg

October 17th, 11:00AM - 5:00PM PST

Updates 

• HE Bubble Gum x 10 Box added to the cash shop for 500 Kafra Points
    • Available for 600 Silvervine in the Buffs Section of the Silvervine Exchanger
  • 10/24 Queued Update - Dead Branches and OCAs will be updated to the latest monsters.

Events

• Raffler is In Prontera
  • Big prizes are in Bold. Updates are in Red.
    • Beelzebub Wing Box (1)  /  Strawberry (1-20) - 31,000z 
    • Dress Hat (1) / Witch Starsand (1-10) - 60,000z 
    • Silvervine 100 Box (4) / Alcohol (1-10) - 150,000z
    • Bubblegum (5) / Blue Herb (1-10) - 33,000z
    • Poison Bottle (5) / Karvodailnirol (1-5) - 500,000z
    • HE Battle Manual (2) / Immortal Heart (1-10) - 50,000z
    • Fish In Mouth (1) / Fabric (1-10) - 60,000z
    • Rideword Hat (1) / Mermaid's Heart (1-10) - 25,000z
    • Enriched Elunium / Rough Elunium (1-20) - 450,000z
    • Enriched Oridecon / Rough Oridecon (1-20) - 450,000z

Cash Shop

Community

• Tune into our next livestream Crazy Uproar over at twitch.tv/warpportal onTuesday, October 23 at 3PM PDT! It'll be a monster spawn event, so get ready!

*Silvervine System

Spoiler

#2 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 05:14 PM

Why would you add HE Gum Boxes for only kafra points.....Ohh wait is it because you do nothing to handle silvervine dupes? :)  This nicely benefits the cheaters that buy MVP cards n such off the dupe site n sell to others for WPE and basically screws legit players. 

To put into perspective what you guys allow to happen i could go buy these items :

30$ = Angeling Card

60$ = Ghostring Card

60$ = Maya Purple Card

90$ = Deviling Card

90$ = +10 Veteran Sword/Violet Fear

109$ = Samurai Spectre Card

109$ = Orc Hero Card

5$ = Alice Card

12$ = Abby Knight Card

49$ = Baphoment Card

Now consider the in game value of these items just a few:

Ghostring = 20b+

Abby Knight = 5b+

Deviling = 30b+

You can pay 12$ for an abby knight card and turn around n sell it for 7k SV which is obviously over 60$ worth of silvervine.  This is exactly what the paladin/sinx in eden group that have up S<View do and for some reason aren't banned for it.  They buy MVP/mini boss cards and sell them repeatedly to idiots for WPE or paypal.  You allow these clowns to repeatedly buy n sell mini boss cards to unsuspecting victims that will quit when you go n delete those dupes from their account. 

So are we just across the board allowing RMT and it's safe for me to go spend a couple hundred on one of those sites to collect a thousand dollars worth of WPE?

Edited by Wyndor, 16 October 2018 - 06:17 PM.

#3 Drengineer

Drengineer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 05:25 PM

Can u give us the List of the cards that will be Added to oca Next week?

#4 Zobaa

Zobaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 09:21 AM

Please put xp and drop bonus

#5 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 09:43 AM

Why would you add HE Gum Boxes for only kafra points.....Ohh wait is it because you do nothing to handle silvervine dupes? :)  This nicely benefits the cheaters that buy MVP cards n such off the dupe site n sell to others for WPE and basically screws legit players. 

To put into perspective what you guys allow to happen i could go buy these items :

30$ = Angeling Card

60$ = Ghostring Card

60$ = Maya Purple Card

90$ = Deviling Card

90$ = +10 Veteran Sword/Violet Fear

109$ = Samurai Spectre Card

109$ = Orc Hero Card

5$ = Alice Card

12$ = Abby Knight Card

49$ = Baphoment Card

Now consider the in game value of these items just a few:

Ghostring = 20b+

Abby Knight = 5b+

Deviling = 30b+

You can pay 12$ for an abby knight card and turn around n sell it for 7k SV which is obviously over 60$ worth of silvervine.  This is exactly what the paladin/sinx in eden group that have up S<View do and for some reason aren't banned for it.  They buy MVP/mini boss cards and sell them repeatedly to idiots for WPE or paypal.  You allow these clowns to repeatedly buy n sell mini boss cards to unsuspecting victims that will quit when you go n delete those dupes from their account. 

So are we just across the board allowing RMT and it's safe for me to go spend a couple hundred on one of those sites to collect a thousand dollars worth of WPE?

Please PM me the ticket numbers you have submitted about this in the past. The GMs should be handling all these reports and if they have not then I need to have a long talk with them. I will review how they handled your previous reports to make sure they are being acted on. 

#6 Zobaa

Zobaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 10:24 AM

Put bonus xp and drop have many new players up.

#7 Sumayks

Sumayks

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 11:33 AM

Drop's events always help. But if you do not fix duplicate items gets tricky. I stopped playing because of it. A good idea would also be PvP events, since the server war is dead. battles of 5x5 or 4x4 worth items like Bubble gum, SVs and even some simpler equips and cards, which are the items that the bots dominate. Concert the dupes, invest in PvP, end the Bots, advertise and bonus xp to low levels. There is no secret, just so to re-raise the server.

Drop's events always help. But if you do not fix duplicate items gets tricky. I stopped playing because of it. A good idea would also be PvP events, since the server war is dead. battles of 5x5 or 4x4 worth items like Bubble gum, SVs and even some simpler equips and cards, which are the items that the bots dominate. Concert the dupes, invest in PvP, end the Bots, advertise and bonus xp to low levels. There is no secret, just so to re-raise the server.

#8 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 01:29 PM

Maintenance is over.

#9 Brokoly123

Brokoly123

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 68 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 03:32 PM

They do not want to re-raise the server. =/

#10 ph34r

ph34r

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 08:14 PM

Can you please stop shuffling of the packets? It doesn't stop botting and it makes it difficult to vend. Or at least implement offline vending.

#11 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 12:32 AM

@campitor 

Game System Updates
Of course we want to continue to Update the game itself not in terms of content but game systems as well. We've requested the following games systems from the studio to be delivered throughout the year in 2018.
Tradeable VIP Time Item
Guild Warehouse System
Quest UI Update
Bank System
Gear Swap System
Party UI Update
Client Settings Update (Moves stuff out of the setup.exe)
Menu Update

Any idea when this updated exe is coming?  Virtual none of this stuff has been added and its nearly the end up 2018.

#12 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 20 October 2018 - 02:22 AM

Posts in which incite and accuse users of third party program usage have been removed. Forums are not meant for calling out users in that manner, please use the ticket system for such reports.

Or at least implement offline vending.

Offline vending supposedly an option recently added to kRO, I don't know however if the same is available for Revo servers. You may want to ask about the update in FoF threads, latest thread is found here.

#13 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 20 October 2018 - 06:01 AM

Is it really accusing when they openly admit it? As for offline vending many servers use it and it seems to be mainly an updated exe that allows it. Maybe some slight server changes but shouldn't require much.

If we ever get the updated exe for the laundry list of improvements I asked about earlier it would probably be part of it.

Edited by Wyndor, 20 October 2018 - 06:02 AM.

#14 Patsu88

Patsu88

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 20 October 2018 - 07:11 AM

im not accusing of anyone, it just seemed strange that shuffling packets affects him in any way if he plays legit and wanted to ask why

#15 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 21 October 2018 - 05:06 AM

As for offline vending many servers use it and it seems to be mainly an updated exe that allows it. Maybe some slight server changes but shouldn't require much.

If we ever get the updated exe for the laundry list of improvements I asked about earlier it would probably be part of it.

Probably it will be this update that if Revo/Renewal servers get it:

https://forums.warpp...ffline-vending/

#16 ph34r

ph34r

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 21 October 2018 - 07:20 AM

im not accusing of anyone, it just seemed strange that shuffling packets affects him in any way if he plays legit and wanted to ask why

I was just enlightening the fact that post maintenance the population is 100, and when 'they' figure it out, the population reaches 200-250. Plus, that measure is not solving anything out here. So you see it affects almost the entire server.

Posts in which incite and accuse users of third party program usage have been removed. Forums are not meant for calling out users in that manner, please use the ticket system for such reports.

Offline vending supposedly an option recently added to kRO, I don't know however if the same is available for Revo servers. You may want to ask about the update in FoF threads, latest thread is found here.

Offline vending would be great! Thanks!

#17 Patsu88

Patsu88

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 21 October 2018 - 10:58 AM

are you kidding? that extra "people" are the bots connecting... i still don't get your excuses

#18 ph34r

ph34r

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 08:24 AM

are you kidding? that extra "people" are the bots connecting... i still don't get your excuses

Ok dude i give up! Sorry for bringing that point up. I seriously give up!

Why on earth did i think this forum had mature people commenting on it.  :wall:

#19 argnerik

argnerik

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 11:07 AM

Please increase the exp base from the server, therefore the players do not vip, this will be much easy to level up!

And ban the bots, dup please!! Dont left the server die...

This server has the best mechanics of all the oficial servers, do not make like the players, show them that it is possible to have a server free of duplicate items and bots! Thank you for the work that has been done...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users