DarthKarla

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 487 posts
  • LocationOver the rainbow
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 17 October 2018 - 07:50 PM

Seriously guys Devs team fix this thing its really getting annoying, specially in Luna people always get stuck after droping them off.

#2 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 10:32 PM

I was going to move this topic to the proper section but there is not enough information here to do that.

If you have discovered a bug in the game, please either make a ticket  or post in the Bug Report section of the forum and more information on the issue. Screen shots showing the bug should be attached to the ticket or added to the Bug Report topic as well as a description of the glitch and what you were doing when it happened.  

If you have any questions, feel free to pm me.

#3 DarthKarla

DarthKarla

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 487 posts
  • LocationOver the rainbow
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 17 October 2018 - 11:11 PM

The character riding the backseat always gets stuck after dropping them off and I have already sent a ton of tickets since 2013 about this issue this is annoying as it defeats the purpose of carts much more New players thinks I am purposely dropping them off to get stuck after helping them get rides.

Whats happening is after drop off it seems the character that rides in the backseat is not in the same frame or same location anymore like its under the ground or stuck between walls it happens in different maps but more annoying in Luna since I have to drop people a lot just outside the entrance.

Seriously guys do something about this.

Thank you. 

I guess I better make this thread again in Bug reporting.

#4 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 07:22 AM

Thanks for reposting in the Bug Report section!  

Since this is now a duplicate topic, I will close it so any replies are posted in the other thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users