• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 uiq123

uiq123

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 05:34 AM

Hello everyone, I have a Ranger LVL 120, ASPD/Arrow Storm build, WWS set, Elven bow and Arrows. To reach this level i've done Ti's basically, but TI's are no longer popular, tried taking partys in Juno, but no succes, tried to go solo following guides, just died alone kkkk

So. as this is a MMORPG, where are people??? Or theres some place for alone people to grind withouth dying all time like Dark Souls???

Thank You!

#2 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 October 2018 - 06:44 AM

The pipol are afk leveling in TI maps, NCT, Scaraba & Bio4(?) or just sitting and looking qt (afk too).

Aside of jokes, lately i haven't seen many people doing leveling parties in TI maps because the issue with reflect/autocast leveling which bug the respawn of mobs but i saw a post from Campitor that he is going to find a solution for the mob respawn which i hope it works or im joining in the club of afks (yeah, sitting at prontera looking qt).

have a gud day ^^

#3 uiq123

uiq123

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 07:15 AM

The pipol are afk leveling in TI maps, NCT, Scaraba & Bio4(?) or just sitting and looking qt (afk too).

Aside of jokes, lately i haven't seen many people doing leveling parties in TI maps because the issue with reflect/autocast leveling which bug the respawn of mobs but i saw a post from Campitor that he is going to find a solution for the mob respawn which i hope it works or im joining in the club of afks (yeah, sitting at prontera looking qt).

have a gud day ^^

Oh man..so no alternative outside Ti's? I know this is a old game but is literally impossible to hunt in places that match with my level withouth consumable spam all the time and no option to find party to do anything!

Sad  :p_sad:

#4 javanesse

javanesse

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 331 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 07:34 AM

at those lvl go try scaraba hall, I myself did solo lvling with my ranger before

Edited by javanesse, 24 October 2018 - 07:38 AM.

#5 uiq123

uiq123

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 08:52 AM

at those lvl go try scaraba hall, I myself did solo lvling with my ranger before

Hummn...i'll try, thanks

#6 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 24 October 2018 - 09:03 AM

Uiq, at 120, you can do nogg2 solo with basically no consumables until 130, or you can do scaraba hall. There is a specific way to do it though.

The strategy is wing + AS as soon as you see the first hit, wing again. With your equips and lvl u can default to an earth delete card, or the one that gives you sp when hitting with physical attack and recover sp, or you could use many of the other leeching options.

Let me know if you need more help specifically. I am currently leveling a ranger in Nightmare clock tower solo.

Learning to use the skills, class, etc and how to move is very important.

Anyway, let me know if you need help.

#7 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 24 October 2018 - 11:06 AM

^this

Or you could try duoing with some stray AB , heck perhaps add one tank to the mix. Ranger is just so squishy.

Just dont forget to bribe some strawberries at the AB. XD

#8 andxres

andxres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 03:40 PM

If you can't solo hunt, that means you lack leeching aspect. On yout level, I use hf card for HP leech for cheap and ahb for sp leech. As leech proc, you will gain
Some hp/sp depend on your damage. Leeching make everything less consumable and you can do it by yourself.

#9 SeiginoYuusha

SeiginoYuusha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 October 2018 - 04:25 AM

teleport / flywing - arrow storm - teleport / flywing - arrow storm rinse and repeat.

you'll gain quick level with this method, things to consider is your sp and damage to one shot mobs in single arrow storm use.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users