Classic October 25th Maintenance Thread - Loki Classic Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Classic October 25th Maintenance Thread

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 CMAstra

CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 24 October 2018 - 03:55 PM

hUjZ6Ew.png

IRO1 Classic Weekly Maintenance

October 25th, 2:00PM - 6:00PM PST

Events

• The Halloween Event begins!
    • Speak with the Crying Kid in Prontera (269 120) to start a totally mundane quest.

Quests

• The next new Headgear quest, the Witch's Pumpkin Hat (Tier 3), is available. Speak to Frank in Morocc (who has his own tent at 118, 93). Certificates can be found in the treasure caches.
    • To create this headgear you'll need the following:
      • 300 Pieces of Black Cloth
      • 150 Ectoplasm
      • 75 Black Hairs
      • 25 Torn Magic Books
      • 1 Jack o' Pumpkin
      • 1 Witch's Pumpkin Hat Certificate

Spotlight

• The spotlight continues to be Glastheim and Niflheim for 2 more weeks! Next spotlight will be community vote, so start getting your votes in.
    • The following creatures will be affected:
Spoiler

#2 Dumbledore2

Dumbledore2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 274 posts
  • LocationBrasil
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 October 2018 - 05:00 PM

Hello, Astra.
Witch's Pumpkin Hat is a good balcony, the only problem is that it is not transferable from account to account, as in Renewal. It would be great if it could be transferable, since this is being implemented. :heh:
One more thing ... Then if possible, you could take a look at the topic, '' Headgear Quest Wishlist - Classic '', where I suggested some hats are implemented, maybe one of these is possible. Thank you! :rice:

#3 Ozallia

Ozallia

Amateur Blogger

• RO1 Production
  • 458 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 October 2018 - 08:04 AM

Hello, Astra.
Witch's Pumpkin Hat is a good balcony, the only problem is that it is not transferable from account to account, as in Renewal. It would be great if it could be transferable, since this is being implemented. :heh:
One more thing ... Then if possible, you could take a look at the topic, '' Headgear Quest Wishlist - Classic '', where I suggested some hats are implemented, maybe one of these is possible. Thank you! :rice:

It's unlikely we'll be able to make the hat transferable since the point of the system is to acquire it personally.

As for the headgear wish list I've already made note of the hat requests. I was doing thematically appropriate hats for this month. After that we'll return back to the normal hat selection method.

#4 Ozallia

Ozallia

Amateur Blogger

• RO1 Production
  • 458 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 04:06 PM

Server is open.

#5 RodrigoSan

RodrigoSan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 05:25 AM

"Yes, we do apologize for that. We're going to be applying a new hotfix this week that should reduce these occurrences. This may cause the maintenance to run a little long.

And as always if the guild leader is unable to get their castle treasures please have them submit a ticket and a customer support representative will assist with that."

Then in the day next maintenance the server bugs again, is this a joke? What if the person use another account with vip and he gum instead of the guild leader to take the treasure? Why should I keep playing this game even though I'm harmed EVERY week?

#6 octigen

octigen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 05:42 AM

Can we have newer TIs?~~

#7 Headstrong

Headstrong

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Server:Loki Classic

Posted 26 October 2018 - 11:59 AM

Why only renewal get gear rewards on halloween event?? Why cant classic get a gear rewards?? not just exp.. its easy to get exp from id3..

#8 Xandyzor

Xandyzor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Ragnarok Transcendence

Posted 27 October 2018 - 01:45 AM

Reset Alchemist Rank, have 6 months the last one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users