I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/KIMIKIMGAME
  • LocationChile
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 27 October 2018 - 06:48 PM

Hello, I would like to make a couple of requests that the truth to a person has a little annoying and is the echo of the fall of several things in the game ...

Beginning with the fall of the channels 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 which is somewhat annoying because despite having an excellent PC to play the game is lagged and too ... Besides, they have not given an explanation of that because the game closes suddenly, in an hour coming to close up to 5 times or more, which is quite annoying and many happens to them, even 5 months ago that this problem is and they do not solve it.

Now the theme of the partys, in my guild we are several players and we want to level up several characters, and you can not because the partys are bugged, have not given solution in 3 weeks to this problem, and Raid is not the solution. I would like that out of respect for those of us who played, they would give us an answer as to what is happening because in the patch notes they have not improved any bugs either ... Please give an answer as the situation is very annoying and uncomfortable ...

#2 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1307 posts

Posted 27 October 2018 - 07:49 PM

Hi there, 

1) For what it's worth, they have acknowledged the channels breaking down.

We're aware of the current channel issues. The channel issues should not affect other areas of the game, and should not disrupt playing as long as the affected channels are avoided. We will notify you before any additional maintenance.

The explanation we were given is that the machine that hosts channels 1 through 5 broke down. It is off site, in another state in fact, so repairing it will be up to the people there. Unfortunately nothing we can do about it.

2) Regarding the party bug, VCRs tested a patch late Friday that seems to have fixed the issue. That should be available at the next maintenance.

#3 SayuriKross

SayuriKross

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationChile

Posted 28 October 2018 - 09:40 AM

Hi there, 

1) For what it's worth, they have acknowledged the channels breaking down.

The explanation we were given is that the machine that hosts channels 1 through 5 broke down. It is off site, in another state in fact, so repairing it will be up to the people there. Unfortunately nothing we can do about it.

2) Regarding the party bug, VCRs tested a patch late Friday that seems to have fixed the issue. That should be available at the next maintenance.

I understand, I hope they solve it soon, now ... What about the sudden falls of the game? It closes out of nowhere and without warning, and I have been playing for 3 years with the same computer and it had never happened, is it a mistake that they are aware of? Why is consulting the Chat All and many people the same thing happens ...

#4 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1307 posts

Posted 28 October 2018 - 12:16 PM

That's honestly strange and at least I don't know what the cause of it is. I was logged in all last night without any disconnects whatsoever. There's not too much info we've received. Things that might help speed up solving the issues are getting answers from players. If you and your friends are experiencing it a lot and are willing to contribute your information, I'd be glad to forward it to the team.

- Are they crashes or disconnects? If its a crash then your game should have a dmp log that would be helpful. I don't remember if one is made for disconnects.
- Do you know if it happens to individuals or is it simultaneous across: all players on a map, all players on a channel, or all players on the server?
- Have you noticed any patterns? Specific areas, specific skills being used, specific monsters?
- Do you use a VPN? Do you use custom files?

There's a lot that can be going on so this is especially hard to pin down. 

#5 SayuriKross

SayuriKross

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationChile

Posted 28 October 2018 - 06:04 PM

That's honestly strange and at least I don't know what the cause of it is. I was logged in all last night without any disconnects whatsoever. There's not too much info we've received. Things that might help speed up solving the issues are getting answers from players. If you and your friends are experiencing it a lot and are willing to contribute your information, I'd be glad to forward it to the team.

- Are they crashes or disconnects? If its a crash then your game should have a dmp log that would be helpful. I don't remember if one is made for disconnects.
- Do you know if it happens to individuals or is it simultaneous across: all players on a map, all players on a channel, or all players on the server?
- Have you noticed any patterns? Specific areas, specific skills being used, specific monsters?
- Do you use a VPN? Do you use custom files?

There's a lot that can be going on so this is especially hard to pin down. 

Well, several factors are the truth because it happened in the following way ...

one-. The main cause that we notice is that it falls when there is a lot of saturation of players connected in a channel.

two-. It happens also when there are many things loading in Prontera Center for example or in Morroc near the Auction but I suppose that is normal since in transited channels it tends to hit a lot although the game rarely falls.

3-. Another is that sometimes occupying the Kafra to move from one map to another falls when this load or sometimes to occupy the Wings (blue) to return to the saved point falls, and reconnected figure as if this item is occupied and you have to wait for the 9 minutes of charge again, sometimes it happens when the Warp are occupied whether they are from Prontera, Alberta or Morroc.

The truth is we realized that at least these are the factors that cause the fall of the game (in our computers), in addition we have computers that support the game well and a good fiber optic internet then we do not know what causes it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users