#1 RioCyrus97

RioCyrus97

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 509 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Don't Bother

Posted 29 October 2018 - 11:43 AM

Hey Dragoon user, I am wondering how many dragoons out there that are using this class as farmer. I want to know which skills do you guys use for PVE content. I have tried many combinations of skills but still find some lackluster between each use. For now, I am using Spear Jab, Cross cut, Rolling Ground, Aerial Smack + Mega Storm Blade, Time Reverse + Spin it Bear + Stormblade (i figured this skill only useful under the clock and since I maxed out, idc about the mana drain anymore :yawn:) I have been resetting a lot of skills to test but still can't figure any other combos. I do use awakened skill but since i am also doing DoD, only the mentioned skills are used but sometimes it takes hell a lot of times killing the mobs. What else do you guys get for PvE? What combos do you guys pull of to effective kills mobs? I don't want to waste any more on skill resets :sob:  Did you guys allocated point on Armor Mastery and Dragon skin (% increase def passive skills)

P/S: i did once not taking spin it bear because of the cast time but i found using macro with it can help pull of good combo. I did take sword dance but since i got skypie skill, i dropped to use the points on something else.

Please share your insight :p_idea: :p_idea:

#2 Timymi

Timymi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • LocationThe Parallel World

Posted 30 October 2018 - 06:43 PM

If you only dod, you just need some ground skills which can hit boss....

For expert only, this is good, url:https://irowiki.org/...500303005105000   

Above url also can be normal dgn farm and DV f6 farm.

Dod......emmmmm......find your soul mate to go together.....

#3 RioCyrus97

RioCyrus97

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 509 posts
  • Server:Don't Bother

Posted 31 October 2018 - 04:15 PM

Oh wow, thanks for the link. I wonder how viable is shoulder tackle? I know it is a good skill to run off from big atk. So you don't take the block rate passive? Thank god I dropped the Dragon Diving. It's hard to target and pull of the 6 times hits properly :p_swt: And for DoD part, do you get the Cops and roach life? I know sacred protection is important.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users