#1 LovardoCircales9

LovardoCircales9

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 November 2018 - 02:21 PM

I write songs about life in general... In these songs, I've played music about RO in some form as RO has been an inspiration to me.  I've even got lyrics to them!  But, I'd never submit them to sites or to the internet.  Any musicians out there that like to play songs too? (from games)

I don't like the new music they play in radios or elsewhere, I like music from old games and/or new games.  Most my music is on piano these days and, its pretty fun satisfying to say the least, to make something accomplished in the musical world.

#2 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 02:43 PM

i've only ever messed with 'creating' a song once, and it came out pretty good i think. i've played drums since i was a kid so always had that 'beat' style, which eventually transitioned into bass. kinda like you, i prefer instrumentals of all kinds, but games & animes seem to have the best.

#3 LovardoCircales9

LovardoCircales9

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 December 2023 - 01:59 PM

I've done it!  Finally!  AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!  I've rearranged and redone the ducktales theme song into a masterpiece!  Its beautiful and, so inspiring!  I can't post it but, I can hint at its inspiration.  The moon song of the Ducktales game inspired me before and after I've done it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users