Ideas that can be added in the game Rose Online - Page 2 - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 3 votes

Ideas that can be added in the game Rose Online

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#26 IRazoRI

IRazoRI

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 08:42 AM

1. I don't think this game is not beginner friendly. It is easy to find a party on a low level and alot of high level players are willing to answer your questions (if asked correctly). Boosters are available trough Item Mall and PlaySpan even supports a special 'Visitor Package' with a few items that will come in handy in the first 30 levels.

2. Agreed. They should merge Leonis and Draconis and add 3 channels again.

3. Your buff pictures are outdated, and how big of a problem is it to just remember what each buff does? They are only 9...

4. Go to your Skill-window and there you can see how long a skill lasts...

5. /care, there are bigger problems to solve.

6. Why would we need a wiki if we got our own NA R.O.S.E. Online Compendium, made by PurpleYouko :)

1.Do You really thing that a beginner will start spending his cash before he has played the game?

4. I didn't mean how long a skill will last when u start buffing some1, I ment after like 5 minutes have passed u can see how long the buffs will last.

5. Bigger problems??? The game is outdated and I really haven't seen that they have fixed so called big problems.

6. I really looked for a wiki in the roseonlinegame.com put i really didn't find nothing. And i had to google to find one.

Edited by IRazoRI, 06 January 2011 - 08:44 AM.

#27 onizuk4

onizuk4

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 370 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 06 January 2011 - 10:07 AM

clanwars -> new braves

#28 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 06 January 2011 - 10:25 AM

Why 3 channels? I mean, NaROSE has a small community, and everyone together on one channel would be better imo. :)

Back in the days Leonis was the only server and consisted out of 3 channels :)

#29 Kirara

Kirara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • Locationin your Closet :) Stealing your Stuff <3
  • Server:Draconis/Leonis

Posted 06 January 2011 - 11:41 AM

1. I don't think this game is not beginner friendly. It is easy to find a party on a low level and alot of high level players are willing to answer your questions (if asked correctly). Boosters are available trough Item Mall and PlaySpan even supports a special 'Visitor Package' with a few items that will come in handy in the first 30 levels.

2. Agreed. They should merge Leonis and Draconis and add 3 channels again.

for your #1 answer

yeah its true this game is not beginner friendly but i need to Agree when i have time i do bring my Cleric to Advent and Buff noobs, and if my friends join i always get them Refined stuff with gems in them to help them through those first hard levels,

if we had nicer people on the Surver it would make more players actually like the game,
For Ex, People who Party Kill in dod, i know several people who quit because of them,
ex: DealerKira (one of the PKERS :X)

If people could spend time to help others it would also help

and for #2?

If we merged both the Servers do you even understand in the Least how much that would Effect Prices? and the Economy?? i do not Support that idea only because it would make the Economy Extremely Bad (Like the USA IS NOW) (Lol)

#30 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 06 January 2011 - 11:59 AM

and for #2?

If we merged both the Servers do you even understand in the Least how much that would Effect Prices? and the Economy?? i do not Support that idea only because it would make the Economy Extremely Bad (Like the USA IS NOW) (Lol)

No need in adressing to me like that Kirara.

I am well aware of the effect this would cause to both economies.
But for me this does not change the fact that adding a second server was a bad idea. Both servers (actually the whole game) has a shortage of players compared to other games. 'Splitting' the population in half was a mistake and imo should be reversed to how it was. No matter the cost (As if R.O.S.E. Online has a stable economy now)

#31 Kirara

Kirara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:01 PM

thats very true. and i didnt mean to make my response seem like i was yelling :x

i just don't know if that is 100% a good idea, True it might be but... have you seen junon? if we had Leo+Drac Chars selling in ch 1 all the time it would make for a very laggy server.

i added a suggestion about a Free market type place for vending maybe if this was implimented it would not be too bad to merge the servers.

#32 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:05 PM

We so need an Auction House...

#33 Kirara

Kirara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:10 PM

We so need an Auction House...

thats why i posted such a suggestion :x feel free to comment on it <3 lol

#34 IRazoRI

IRazoRI

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 03:17 PM

thats why i posted such a suggestion :x feel free to comment on it <3 lol

You need to understand that this is impossible to make because 1st of all it would take werry long time to make and the staff is so called busy with big issues on server. I think if Auction house will be made it won't be made in this Rose

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users