4 replies to this topic

#1 Aohisa

Aohisa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 11:24 PM

hello,

it's been a long time since the last time i played this game. and it's funny that i keep looking at the forum from time to time even tho i've already quit this game :v . but you see, i've not been able to find an f2p tab-targetting mmorpg that has a satisfying party/raid system like this one. the others are either dead already or too laggy for my potato (like tera).

so, anything new? is it getting better? dead? do you still need to grind 24/7 after lv50? maybe, hello ro2 classic/reborn/whatev, like what they did to ro1?

#2 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 02 November 2018 - 01:03 AM

A lot of us older players have come back to teach the new ones how to play properly.  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So, it's more active in the sense there are a few more people.  Still no new "content", there's some new stuff like MVP bosses which just released 2 weeks ago.  A handful of new back accessories that are purple slot also.

#3 Aohisa

Aohisa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 11:41 PM

A lot of us older players have come back to teach the new ones how to play properly.  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That lenny face made it suspicious '-')

Still no new "content", there's some new stuff like MVP bosses which just released 2 weeks ago. 

so, do you need a proper pt to defeat those MVPs? is it hard to defeat them? let me guess.. it's soloable?

btw, thanks for answering.

#4 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 03 November 2018 - 10:13 AM

That lenny face made it suspicious '-')

so, do you need a proper pt to defeat those MVPs? is it hard to defeat them? let me guess.. it's soloable?

btw, thanks for answering.

You can not solo the MVP bosses.  Typically whoever is online at the time goes to kill them and a few raids are formed.

#5 Aohisa

Aohisa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 05:49 PM

wow, i was wrong. that's great, then. it's not just a pt but a raid. kinda interested to come back. :o
how i miss raids in this game. back then, i had a plan to make a guild solely for LotS contents. yea, it's for those dungeons. but in the end, i dropped it because ppl i gathered didn't look that interested and i got tired of looking for ppl. haha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users