no unripe apples left, failed all 5 on taming little poring pet - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

no unripe apples left, failed all 5 on taming little poring pet

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 MagnumMms

MagnumMms

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 12:36 PM

I am a new person and i am currently doing one of the novice quest where the poring gives you 5 little unripe apples to tame a pet. Unfortunately i manage to fail all 5 in the slot machine to tame a pet and now i can't complete the quest. I read a guide https://forums.warpp...tutorial-guide/ that it says to talk to the poring and get more unripe apples but it doesn't work.

am i screwed and have to remake this character? i don't think i can finish this quest at all unless i have to find a way to look for green herbs.

Thanks

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 04 November 2018 - 01:06 PM

Hello,

Please check the taming system on fanmade wiki page Cute Pet System here. It is difficult to fail the little poring taming for that quest unless the item was used incorrectly. 

I read a guide https://forums.warpp...tutorial-guide/ that it says to talk to the poring and get more unripe apples but it doesn't work.

Can you post here what the poring NPC is telling you at this stage?

Being said, I believe that novice quest can be skipped.

#3 MagnumMms

MagnumMms

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 01:18 PM

i failed 5 slot machines from 5 unripe apples in a row. 

talked to the poring npc it just tells me to double click unripe apple i gave you and select the little poring. and refers me to slot machine and nothing happens after. even with 0 unripe apples left

i cant skip this quest, because the principal says have you finished doing the instructor quests and im doing the pet instructor quests so im stuck.

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 01:31 PM

PM me your name of character and server.

#5 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 01:56 PM

So checking the NPC, it did not provide spare tames per guide but the other NPC by the Poring redirects to another that helps you craft the tame. I do not know how updated or accurate the guide is, a long time has passed since then, so.

#6 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 November 2018 - 08:02 PM

reporting

i made a newbie recently and in the taming part i failed 4 of 5 times, deleting the newbie and to make a new one and failed 3 out of 5 times on that part :)

#7 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 November 2018 - 08:41 PM

Make another char now because its look like your character internal RNG borned with is so unlucky xD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users