Armor options for Angry Nine Tail Card - Expanded Classes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Armor options for Angry Nine Tail Card

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Leonchascon

Leonchascon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 07 November 2018 - 09:59 AM

Sooo... Im leveling my 2nd Rebel to be crit and Im thinking on having an armor with an angry  nine tail card as a "general purpose" armor and/or against some bosses with a higher crit shield my options so far are:

1) Abusive Robe: Since i own a PDM I feel the abusive effect is mostly wasted and i would have to roll lucky for DEX/STR Enchants to make it worth and upgrade it as far as +13 the only upside point is Improve concentration lvl 1 that lets be honest is so minor and it has to be constantly refreshed that i dont think this armor is a good choice

2) FDA: This one is really attractive since ideally ill be fighting a lot of bosses  4/5 of an AK card on the armor slot but not very "all purposeish"

3) MBT Armor: +70 atk is pretty good but again no enchantments and def pen  would be pretty much useless

4) Elemental Tights: +7% ranged damage, thats a pretty good all-around armor piece 

5) Consultation Robe: a good all around robe with the enchants and nice defense bonus against shadow & fire attacks pretty much an  abusive robe without the wasted pen and without IC lvl1  

6) Tidung: One of the most underrated armors, nice all arounder but lacks damage

Those of you who have an armor with an angry ninetail which armor you use, or what armor would you use (even if its not on the list)

#2 LeeKelly

LeeKelly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 588 posts
  • LocationUmbala; Amatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 November 2018 - 10:23 AM

I go with FDA. It gives you HIT, and 20% boss damage.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users