how do u hold billions of zenny - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

how do u hold billions of zenny

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

#26 azumak1

azumak1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1347 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos!

Posted 08 November 2018 - 04:27 PM

Mine is only 12, how to do that? 

Some veterans have more than 12 through careful planning while being active during server/account merges. Other people have used the Value Added Service of transferring characters from one RO account to another, provided they are on the same WarpPortal ID. This would be fairly costly to hit the 27-char cap (something like $10-15 USD per xfer), but some folks have done it.

#27 canon019

canon019

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 05:43 PM

https://support.warp...er-service.aspx

It's said "If there is not enough slot " you need to delete character to make free slot, i'm done transfering 2 chars and that's make me delete 2 chars to make slots :hmm:

#28 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 06:44 PM

https://support.warp...er-service.aspx

It's said "If there is not enough slot " you need to delete character to make free slot, i'm done transfering 2 chars and that's make me delete 2 chars to make slots :hmm:

Presumably if you just ignore that warning they'll add them anyway since the account supports up to 27. They definitely wont delete some of your characters to make space.

I'm honestly surprised they haven't offered this as a value-added service, to add more character slots to an account? People would pay for it, and they already have the functionality built in. It seems like a no-brainer.

As for the topic, kRO don't care. like, at all. people have been requesting this for over 15 years now, and there were a lot more people back then.

The token thing would be great, but its very, very disappointing how many duping issues come up and more-so how poorly they get dealt with, usually resulting in harsh penalties for legit players who aren't involved and/or don't own the duped items.

Edited by Hrothmund, 08 November 2018 - 06:48 PM.

#29 canon019

canon019

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 08:35 PM

omg now it's too late  :p_sad:

#30 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 05:07 AM

Mine is only 12, how to do that? 

This is the default. The 27 slots were unlocked due to past server mergers and is also the maximum amount of slots available according to the staff.

As mentioned in earlier posts, the only available method to increase number of slots is Character Transfer Value Added Service, in which costs points.

It would be nice to have a Value Added Service or a kafra item similar to name change/character swap to unlock extra slots. Being said, account creation is free.

#31 pandapants

pandapants

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 444 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 November 2018 - 04:43 PM

it's not possible

Just because one variable will overflow doesn't mean it can't be stored as multiple :P

Or use unsigned value. Not like we need negative zeny anyway

#32 yauhoilun

yauhoilun

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 05:49 PM

Actually what I don’t get is why is the currency of this game still zeny? Zeny is really worthless in terms of actual in game value. Shouldn’t consumables like gum BsS or battle manuals that are actually useful be replacing zeny? Just like stone of Jordans in diablo 2 as currency?

#33 Ilindith

Ilindith

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 05:53 PM

Would they vanish from your inventory as often?  :heh:

#34 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1236 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 November 2018 - 07:11 PM

Actually what I don’t get is why is the currency of this game still zeny? Zeny is really worthless in terms of actual in game value. Shouldn’t consumables like gum BsS or battle manuals that are actually useful be replacing zeny? Just like stone of Jordans in diablo 2 as currency?

I couldn't agree more. I find this Zeny to be the most useless out of all the game currencies. I guess people still haven't pick up on it yet. Tell me what you can really do with zeny in this game? Storage fee, inn fee, upgrade fees? 100M should be more than enough to last you throughout your whole RO career.

Still some people prefer to hold their these numbers through their 24-chars account :D.

#35 azumak1

azumak1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1347 posts
  • Server:Chaos!

Posted 10 November 2018 - 06:46 AM

I see what people mean when they say zeny is useless. But if you can buy just about anything in the game from somebody while using zeny, is it really worthless? No, it's just a bad idea to hold your funds in zeny. Zeny is perfectly fine as a medium of exchange, it's just a terrible way to invest funds for the long term.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users