Klief

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts
  • LocationHawaii
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 09 November 2018 - 08:11 PM

Thoughts on this guys? Is it better that the Temporal STR boots?

#2 MournHaibara

MournHaibara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 12:35 AM

Thoughts and question from noob:

Believe it to be better than temp str.

Don’t think should learn sacrifice for the atk bonus, but definitely need to make use of the other 2 bonus

I am currently max vp/ob/cs/vanguard force/inspiration/piety and get lv1 king’s grace. Now in order to max pinpoint, should I give up vanguard force or king’s grace. Definitely kg is not used that often than vanguard, but it do save your life in desperate situation.

With max pinpoint, no def bypass item needed anymore. So pdm/bsg all become useless? What will be the best 2nd accessory(the other is of course imperial ring for cs/vp type rg. Also is abusive still the best armor for rg? Recently just get lucky and got a D3/3 enchant on my abusive. Shall I consider sell it now?

Lastly since pinpoint is pretty good against agi up, maybe consider increase some Luck stat?

#3 yuzknight2

yuzknight2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 01:58 AM

Finally Imperial Set has solved its problem from "cant use PDM for bypass". Grats, can use every armor now instead of MBTA. Also that reduce 2s of Shield Spell tho, OP!

Edited by yuzknight2, 10 November 2018 - 02:00 AM.

#4 yuzknight2

yuzknight2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 02:05 AM

Even with 100% bypass on my char. I still wanna the best enchant on my armor. I don't use Abusive, I use Consultation Robe armor because its effect is more useful than Abusive Robe.

An elegant robe worn by ranking officials.
Class: Armor
Defense: 0
Property: Neutral
Weight: 10
Requires Level: 100
Usable By: All Jobs
Vit + 5
Reduces damage taken from Fire and Shadow property attacks by 3% per upgrade level of the item.
Enables Level 1 Martyr's Reckoning.
Set Bonus
Consultation Robe
Morrigane's Manteau
Agi + 1 per upgrade level of Consultation Robe.
Flee + 2 per upgrade level of Consultation Robe.
The users property becomes Level 1 Ghost.
Set Bonus
Consultation Robe
Deviling Card
Valkyrie Manteau
Disables the effects of Deviling Card.
Set Bonus
Consultation Robe
Valkyrie Manteau
Vit + 5
Additional Vit + 1 per upgrade level of Consultation Robe.
Luk + 1 per upgrade level of Consultation Robe.
Reduces damage taken from Neutral, Fire and Shadow property attacks by 10%.
If Consultation Robe upgrade level is +10 or higher,
Reduces damage taken from Neutral property attacks by an additional 10%.

I think Consultation Robe with Dex33 will be better for your RG's default armor then.

And absolutely use Nature Dress and Abyss Dress for specific mob :p_idea:

Don’t think should learn sacrifice for the atk bonus, but definitely need to make use of the other 2 bonus

I am currently max vp/ob/cs/vanguard force/inspiration/piety and get lv1 king’s grace. Now in order to max pinpoint, should I give up vanguard force or king’s grace. Definitely kg is not used that often than vanguard, but it do save your life in desperate situation.

With max pinpoint, no def bypass item needed anymore. So pdm/bsg all become useless? What will be the best 2nd accessory(the other is of course imperial ring for cs/vp type rg. Also is abusive still the best armor for rg? Recently just get lucky and got a D3/3 enchant on my abusive. Shall I consider sell it now?

Lastly since pinpoint is pretty good against agi up, maybe consider increase some Luck stat?

#5 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 05:06 AM

the +20% ATK bonus from Sacrifice level 5 is no joke though.

#6 azumak1

azumak1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1347 posts
  • Server:Chaos!

Posted 10 November 2018 - 09:16 AM

^f'real. If you think Magnum Break is worth casting constantly, then getting Sac 5 is a no-brainer.

and this is coming from someone that's usually too lazy/forgetful to MB lol

#7 SeiginoYuusha

SeiginoYuusha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 November 2018 - 01:18 PM

With max pinpoint, no def bypass item needed anymore. So pdm/bsg all become useless? What will bre the best 2nd accessory(the other is of course imperial ring for cs/vp type rg. Also is abusive still the best armor for rg? Recently just get lucky and got a D3/3 enchant on my abusive. Shall I consider sell it now?

I know you're just trying to be a humble players by pretending as noob in forum mourn, welcome back btw.

have you sold your mvp card collectibles from the past, or still keeping it intact from 4 years ago? :V

your abusive is good enough, you can try mixmatch it with valkyrie manteau and notice better damage results than any perfect EA10 menblatt faw.

oh another thing, for the second accessories substitute you can use is hero brooch with hero plate combo, if you're focusing on VP damage with illusion spectral spear or crimson spear or crimson lance or poison forged spear or KVM.

you can also try storm stone and slotted gelerdria for boss/water/wind/fish/insect mobs

or can also go well with full imperial set by equipping the ring and glove simultaneously, lesser sp consumption on skills.

Even with 100% bypass on my char. I still wanna the best enchant on my armor. I don't use Abusive, I use Consultation Robe armor because its effect is more useful than Abusive Robe.

An elegant robe worn by ranking officials.
Class: Armor
Defense: 0
Property: Neutral
Weight: 10
Requires Level: 100
Usable By: All Jobs
Vit + 5
Reduces damage taken from Fire and Shadow property attacks by 3% per upgrade level of the item.
Enables Level 1 Martyr's Reckoning.
Set Bonus
Consultation Robe
Morrigane's Manteau
Agi + 1 per upgrade level of Consultation Robe.
Flee + 2 per upgrade level of Consultation Robe.
The users property becomes Level 1 Ghost.
Set Bonus
Consultation Robe
Deviling Card
Valkyrie Manteau
Disables the effects of Deviling Card.
Set Bonus
Consultation Robe
Valkyrie Manteau
Vit + 5
Additional Vit + 1 per upgrade level of Consultation Robe.
Luk + 1 per upgrade level of Consultation Robe.
Reduces damage taken from Neutral, Fire and Shadow property attacks by 10%.
If Consultation Robe upgrade level is +10 or higher,
Reduces damage taken from Neutral property attacks by an additional 10%.

I think Consultation Robe with Dex33 will be better for your RG's default armor then.

And absolutely use Nature Dress and Abyss Dress for specific mob :p_idea:

consultation robe is more useful for DBRK than RG because the vit bonus, and its ideally made to host tao card with VIT5 to VIT6 enchants.

you go str enchants for rg, not dex since rg got too much ranged damage modifier already.

Edited by SeiginoYuusha, 12 November 2018 - 01:19 PM.

#8 MournHaibara

MournHaibara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 10:59 PM

I know you're just trying to be a humble players by pretending as noob in forum mourn, welcome back btw.

have you sold your mvp card collectibles from the past, or still keeping it intact from 4 years ago? :V

your abusive is good enough, you can try mixmatch it with valkyrie manteau and notice better damage results than any perfect EA10 menblatt faw.

oh another thing, for the second accessories substitute you can use is hero brooch with hero plate combo, if you're focusing on VP damage with illusion spectral spear or crimson spear or crimson lance or poison forged spear or KVM.

you can also try storm stone and slotted gelerdria for boss/water/wind/fish/insect mobs

or can also go well with full imperial set by equipping the ring and glove simultaneously, lesser sp consumption on skills.

consultation robe is more useful for DBRK than RG because the vit bonus, and its ideally made to host tao card with VIT5 to VIT6 enchants.

you go str enchants for rg, not dex since rg got too much ranged damage modifier already.

Returning after 4 years is like trying a totally new game. Skills and Gears are so different. The hero brooch/plate combo seems quite attractive with like about 70% dmg boost on VP. Would definitely like to try it.

So now the boots are finally released. Is it worth to max sacrifice for atk boost? And I really don’t want to give up Inspiration.

#9 Klief

Klief

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts
  • LocationHawaii
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 18 November 2018 - 11:17 PM

Returning after 4 years is like trying a totally new game. Skills and Gears are so different. The hero brooch/plate combo seems quite attractive with like about 70% dmg boost on VP. Would definitely like to try it.

So now the boots are finally released. Is it worth to max sacrifice for atk boost? And I really don’t want to give up Inspiration.

Aloha!

For me' I'd max Sacrifice for atk boost. Inspiration eats a lot of skill points tbh. If you want fast response or have other questions, you can join our Royal Guard discord(though everybody is welcome since it's an open server) here https://discord.gg/mcFMgd6 Members there are willing to help you out if you main in Royal Guard.

Mahalo!

Klief

#10 MournHaibara

MournHaibara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 05:22 AM

Aloha!

For me' I'd max Sacrifice for atk boost. Inspiration eats a lot of skill points tbh. If you want fast response or have other questions, you can join our Royal Guard discord(though everybody is welcome since it's an open server) here https://discord.gg/mcFMgd6 Members there are willing to help you out if you main in Royal Guard.

Mahalo!

Klief

Oh thank you. I will definitely try but in my country I will need vpn to access discord, and many vpns are being banned so I am not sure if it will work. Anyway I agree inspiration use too much skill point. But it is really cool. Also I think it is pretty useful in soloing strong MVPs like Ifrit valk beez. I don’t want To give up 20% atk too so I will probably give up vanguard prestige and kg

#11 Vladdin

Vladdin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • LocationJuno
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 November 2018 - 12:49 PM

Prestige doesn't work while you're using Inspiration, so you might just want to sacrifice that.

KG just reduces skill re-use time as you put more skill points on it. I have it at level 1, and barely use it anyway.

Vanguard is nice because of the HP boost. I wouldn't trade no other skills for this man.

2 cents for you.

#12 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 01:26 PM

Overall, I think Imperial boots are better than OGH Str and it comes at greater cost,

1. In PvM, VP is the most reliable skill to spam. Imperial Boots increases VP greatly. If you can also 5+VP/sec, this is a hugh improvement on DPS

2. More HP/SP%. This is very good for Imperial Feather build which has Str 120/Agi120 and low Vit. You will tank more.

3. I believe this ATK +20% is irrelevant. Sacrifice is a WoE skill, yet these boots are best for PvM. The benefits are contradicting.

4. "Bypass 20% of hard defense of All race targets when performing a physical attack for every level of Pinpoint Attack known." This can be good if you have Imperial Feather build (Agi 120) and have PPA level 5. In fact, level 3 might be enough if you plan to use BSG/PDM. It might be a good combo, giving that you dont use Mighty Black armor and you have +13 Abusive robe/+13 Consult robe Str 6 (25b'ish).

5. "If user learned Inspiration level 5, reduces cooldown of Shield Spell by 2 seconds." is kind of misleading. Shield spell itself has 1 after cast delay, so practically, instead of 2 seconds wait time, it is now 1 second unless you have after cast delay gears.

6. Well, free Guarana candy lol

Overall, these are just rough opinions. I have to look more into details later on.Currently, I'm busy testing random WoE builds in WoE. My last 3 WoEs I used all random different builds for testing lol. I also have limited time for iRO. I'll see what I can do.

#13 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 01:32 PM

Prestige doesn't work while you're using Inspiration, so you might just want to sacrifice that.

KG just reduces skill re-use time as you put more skill points on it. I have it at level 1, and barely use it anyway.

Vanguard is nice because of the HP boost. I wouldn't trade no other skills for this man.

2 cents for you.

Prestige works while under Inspiration. Did this already in GMT and Faceworm Nest.

#14 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 02:00 PM

To clarify some confusion. Prestige and Banding dont work together. This means, under Inspiration, you can have Prestige or Banding.

#15 Vladdin

Vladdin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 20 November 2018 - 12:52 PM

Prestige works while under Inspiration. Did this already in GMT and Faceworm Nest.

Wierd. I just tried to use Prestige after I casted Inspiration and It didn't want to cast it.

Have to re-try later.

#16 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 01:46 PM

Wierd. I just tried to use Prestige after I casted Inspiration and It didn't want to cast it.

Have to re-try later.

you probably casted Prestige before casting Inspiration.

it got dispelled and then it had its cooldown.

#17 Vladdin

Vladdin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 21 November 2018 - 12:17 PM

you probably casted Prestige before casting Inspiration.

it got dispelled and then it had its cooldown.

i figured out there's a slight cooldown after you use inspiration. yes it does work . confirmed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users