• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 14 November 2018 - 07:59 AM

image-21.png

November 14th, 11:00AM - 5:00PM PST

Updates

• Restart Raffler is being redone with an eye towards WoE Supplies
  • Updated the Wrong Password lock out to be 30 seconds for the first failed attempt.

Events

• Our Halloween event ends
  • The Spooky Machine (35,38 mocpara01) event will be returning!
    Spoiler
  • Raffler is In Prontera
  • Big prizes are in Bold. Updates are in Red.
    • Beelzebub Wing Box (1)  /  Strawberry (1-20) - 31,000z 
    • Dress Hat (1) / Witch Starsand (1-10) - 60,000z 
    • Silvervine 100 Box (4) / Alcohol (1-10) - 150,000z
    • HE Bubblegum (5) / Blue Herb (1-40) - 100,000z
    • Poison Bottle (5) / Karvodailnirol (1-5) - 500,000z
    • HE Battle Manual (2) / Immortal Heart (1-10) - 50,000z
    • Fish In Mouth (1) / Fabric (1-10) - 60,000z
    • Rideword Hat (1) / Mermaid's Heart (1-10) - 25,000z
    • Enriched Elunium / Rough Elunium (1-20) - 450,000z
    • Enriched Oridecon / Rough Oridecon (1-20) - 450,000z

Other

• Battlegrounds rewards are being finalized and will be released in two phases starting on 11/20
    • ​Phase One - This phase will consist of mostly woe supply crafting items. There will be two sets with the same items but different costs. Set 1 will cost Badges + Zeny. Set 2 will cost badges only at an increased rate.
    • Phase Two - Once the studio can deliver it we will be implementing for BG an item similar to the Siege Pots. However these potions will only work in BG. The goal is to encourage BG participation by lowering the cost of running the BG.
  • Starting on 11/20 Battlegrounds will also experience a happy hour period for 3 hours after WoE. During this time rewards for matches will be doubled.

Cash Shop

Community

• Donate to our Extra Life page for a good cause and win prizes while you're at it! Donate here or head over to our blog for more info!
  • Tune into our next livestream Crazy Uproar over at twitch.tv/warpportal on Tuesday, November 20 at 3PM PST!

*Silvervine System

Spoiler

Edited by Campitor, 14 November 2018 - 02:51 PM.

#2 Zobaa

Zobaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 08:56 AM

Please put xp event

#3 Drengineer

Drengineer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 09:08 AM

No equipments reward for BG?
At least put BB or BM as reward

#4 Trippen

Trippen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 11:00 AM

Why not put in God Items quest....whats the point of doing WoE if we cant even make gods....just sayin....its been what? almost 3 years....

#5 Finagle

Finagle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 14 November 2018 - 11:05 AM

Why not put in God Items quest....whats the point of doing WoE if we cant even make gods....just sayin....its been what? almost 3 years....

Re:Start server opened 5:30pm PDT on June 27, 2017. 1 year 4 months 17 days.

Edited by Finagle, 14 November 2018 - 11:06 AM.

#6 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 11:11 AM

​Phase One - This phase will consist of mostly woe supply crafting items. There will be two sets with the same items but different costs. Set 1 will cost Badges + Zeny. Set 2 will cost badges only at an increased rate.

Lol what?  We have BILLIONS of zeny.....You think anyone is going to give a -_- about doing BGs to save money at the raffler when they could go farm incarnations of moroc and make alot more?  This is pathetic, put real rewards or don't expect anyone to do it.

Restart Rafflier is being redone with an eye towards WoE Supplies

Lol can't wait to see this implemented.  You will expect people to what go farm BGs for 12 hours a day to get materials to make bombs n such instead of being able to buy from the raffler and you think this will inspire pvp?  All this will inspire is people saying screw this n botting the materials.  This is of course ignoring the obvious that the ENTIRE point of raffler is removing zeny from the server which you guys apparently think is worth removing so you can attempt to badger people into BGs for stuff, good luck with that.

Phase Two - Once the studio can deliver it we will be implementing for BG an item similar to the Siege Pots. However these potions will only work in BG. The goal is to encourage BG participation by lowering the cost of running the BG.

This should obviously be a thing so people don't need to piss mastelas n stuff but this is truly pathetic.

No one is going to remotely care to BG with these joke rewards.  You can't even put an exclusive costume in ffs?  No slotted mid?  No KVM weapons?  No equipment at all?  This is truly pathetic and you just made it painfully obvious you want this server entirely dead.  Jack -_- done about woe being pathetic and the incentive to BG is crafting materials for a WOE that nobody does lol?  Why the hell would anyone care to do these BGs for crafting materials for something they don't even take part in?  The entire point of this should be to lure people into pvp so they get a feel for it, enjoy it and decide to woe.  Not say ohh come do BGs for items to use in something you don't even goddamn do.

Not that you will listen but everything on RO is results/reward driven.  People goto incarnations of morocc because they drop diablous stuff that will sell for billions.  People goto the last 20min of woe to ninja castles because it produces OCAs all week.  People will not do BGs for crafting materials for woe.  They do not woe as it is and how many crafting supplies do you think they need for the last 15min or woe when they ninja empty castles?

WOE needs to be fixed, there needs to be less agits so ninjaing EMPTY castles is not a thing.  If people want OCAs they earn them.  Then if they enjoy the battle aspect of it they would then potentially show interest in the BG reward system.  This is considering the fact you guys made the BG rewards the most bland pathetic -_- i've ever seen.  We are complaining we need pvp participation and this is the best you guys can come up with?  Crafting materials for -_- the majority of the player base doesn't even participate in LOLOLOL i can see people lining up to BG to get materials for woe when they themselves don't even woe.  Who thought this joke up?

This is the most half ass attempt to get people to pvp that i have ever seen.  I think me and my friends will be looking for a new server now.  

Can clearly tell none of you running this actually play the game.  "Hey guys come BG, get supplies for your ferocious battle against the NPCs defending the empty castles you ninja in the last 15min of woe!!!"

Edited by Wyndor, 14 November 2018 - 11:27 AM.

#7 Trippen

Trippen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 11:26 AM

Re:Start server opened 5:30pm PDT on June 27, 2017. 1 year 4 months 17 days.

i know...im just saying. WoE is pointless when god pieces drop but yet can't even do the quest's to get the gods. So personally it seems pointless other then the OCA's that drop from castles to even get forts....or even do woe to begin with. And now these dumbass BG rewards......give us KVM/BG gears.....not stupid ass mats to make woe supplies when there are only maybe about 50 people tops who even woe on this server anymore.

#8 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 11:32 AM

I would love for one of the people that came up with this reward system to explain to me why anyone is going to care to do BGs for supplies they don't need.  Why do they need supplies to ninja empty castles at the end of woe?

#9 Trippen

Trippen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 11:44 AM

i agree, the only supplies i even use from the raffler is the strawberrys and the bomb mats for PVM...not even WoE haha

#10 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 11:50 AM

I would love for one of the people that came up with this reward system to explain to me why anyone is going to care to do BGs for supplies they don't need.  Why do they need supplies to ninja empty castles at the end of woe?

Lol what?  We have BILLIONS of zeny.....You think anyone is going to give a -_- about doing BGs to save money at the raffler when they could go farm incarnations of moroc and make alot more?  This is pathetic, put real rewards or don't expect anyone to do it.
Lol can't wait to see this implemented.  You will expect people to what go farm BGs for 12 hours a day to get materials to make bombs n such instead of being able to buy from the raffler and you think this will inspire pvp?  All this will inspire is people saying screw this n botting the materials.  This is of course ignoring the obvious that the ENTIRE point of raffler is removing zeny from the server which you guys apparently think is worth removing so you can attempt to badger people into BGs for stuff, good luck with that.

This should obviously be a thing so people don't need to piss mastelas n stuff but this is truly pathetic.

No one is going to remotely care to BG with these joke rewards.  You can't even put an exclusive costume in ffs?  No slotted mid?  No KVM weapons?  No equipment at all?  This is truly pathetic and you just made it painfully obvious you want this server entirely dead.  Jack -_- done about woe being pathetic and the incentive to BG is crafting materials for a WOE that nobody does lol?  Why the hell would anyone care to do these BGs for crafting materials for something they don't even take part in?  The entire point of this should be to lure people into pvp so they get a feel for it, enjoy it and decide to woe.  Not say ohh come do BGs for items to use in something you don't even goddamn do.

Not that you will listen but everything on RO is results/reward driven.  People goto incarnations of morocc because they drop diablous stuff that will sell for billions.  People goto the last 20min of woe to ninja castles because it produces OCAs all week.  People will not do BGs for crafting materials for woe.  They do not woe as it is and how many crafting supplies do you think they need for the last 15min or woe when they ninja empty castles?

WOE needs to be fixed, there needs to be less agits so ninjaing EMPTY castles is not a thing.  If people want OCAs they earn them.  Then if they enjoy the battle aspect of it they would then potentially show interest in the BG reward system.  This is considering the fact you guys made the BG rewards the most bland pathetic -_- i've ever seen.  We are complaining we need pvp participation and this is the best you guys can come up with?  Crafting materials for -_- the majority of the player base doesn't even participate in LOLOLOL i can see people lining up to BG to get materials for woe when they themselves don't even woe.  Who thought this joke up?

This is the most half ass attempt to get people to pvp that i have ever seen.  I think me and my friends will be looking for a new server now.  

Can clearly tell none of you running this actually play the game.  "Hey guys come BG, get supplies for your ferocious battle against the NPCs defending the empty castles you ninja in the last 15min of woe!!!"

No equipments reward for BG?
At least put BB or BM as reward

My apologies what we covered in the notes is in addition to the normal Bravery/Valor badge equipment rewards. So that users who enjoy pvp and have finished sets of gear still have something to spend badges on rather than completely reaching a dead end except for random MRE consumables.

#11 Trippen

Trippen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 11:53 AM

My apologies what we covered in the notes is in addition to the normal Bravery/Valor badge equipment rewards. So that users who enjoy pvp and have finished sets of gear still have something to spend badges on rather than completely reaching a dead end except for random MRE consumables.

THANK YOU CAMP FOR CLEARING THAT UP. Now what about god items? can you shed light on that subject?

#12 Drengineer

Drengineer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 12:04 PM

What are the rewards for BG? Can someone Sau where can i find it? I Never Bern to BG before

#13 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 12:12 PM

What equipment rewards? I doubt you mean KVM?

After looking at the bravery/valor rewards you care to explain why anyone would take off Diablous gear to use that junk? I won't even take a valk armor off to use that junk and I'm not about to card my gr n such in gear only one job can use. I also don't care about a weapon that provides 20% defense ignoring because hey the only way people die in woe is to 1 shots anyways courtesy of the fact you guys allow any idiot with 100$ to have a dr/gr combo.

Will add more to this shortly.

Edited by Wyndor, 14 November 2018 - 12:25 PM.

#14 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 12:21 PM

Reward Items!!
There are different types of Reward items in each battle field.
Bravery type reward items are available from Tiera Battles. (Bravery)
Valor type reward items are available from Flavian Battles. (Valor)
The reward type required will be displayed inside parentheses.
No distinguished reward items can be considered as same items.
NOTE: Battleground Items are Character Bound. Please choose wisely.

Brave Assassin's Damascus(Bravery:100)
A dagger especially used for assassinations such as killing Demihumans.
STR + 1, AGI + 1, Indestructible.
Increases Physical Attack Strength towards Demihuman monsters by 75%.
Ignores Physical Defense from Demihuman monsters by 20%.
If worn by Ninja, Rogue, or Stalker Class characters, it adds MATK + 15%.
Weapon Class: Dagger Attack Strength: 120 Weight: 0
Weapon Level: 3 Required Level: 80
Jobs: Novice, Swordman, Mage, Archer, Merchant, Thief Classes, Soul Linker and Ninja

Valorous Assassin's Damascus(Valor:100)
A dagger especially used for assassinations such as killing Demihumans.
STR + 1, AGI + 1, Indestructible.
Has a chance of enchanting compounded weapons with the Occult Impaction skill effect for
6 seconds when attacking.
If worn by Ninja, Rogue, Stalker Class characters, it adds MATK + 15%.
Weapon Class: Dagger Attack Strength: 120 Weight: 0
Jobs: Novice, Swordman, Mage, Archer, Merchant, Thief Classes, Soul Linker and Ninja

Valorous Gladiator Blade(Valor:100)
A sword favored by gladiators, it is especially designed for battles against Demihumans.
STR + 1, DEX + 1, Indestructible.
Weapon Class: One Handed Sword Attack Strength: 115 Weight: 0
Jobs: Novice, Swordman, Merchant, Thief Classes
Brave Gladiator Blade(Bravery:100)
A sword favored by gladiators, it is especially designed for battles against Demihumans.
STR + 1, DEX + 1, MATK + 10%, Indestructible.
Weapon Class: One Handed Sword Attack Strength: 115 Weight: 0
Jobs: Novice, Swordman, Merchant, Thief Classes

Assaulter Spear(Bravery:100)
A special spear made for charging at the enemy's position, especially designed for
battles against Demihumans.
STR + 2, Indestructible.
Increases Physical Attack Strength towards Demihuman monsters by 95%.
Increases Attack Speed by 20% if worn by Crusader or Paladin.
Weapon Class: Spear Attack Strength: 60 Weight: 0
Jobs: Swordman Class

Warlock's Magic Wand(Bravery:100)
A Rod that has been modified for brave magicians who face enemies in battle.
It is especially designed for battles against Demihumans.
MATK + 15%, INT + 4, Dex + 3, Indestructible.
Ignores Magic Defense from Demihuman monsters by 25%.
Enables a 5% chance to inflict the Stun effect when using magical attacks.
Weapon Class: Rod Attack Strength: 70 Weight: 0
Jobs: Mage, Acolyte and Soul Linker

Warlock's Battle Wand(Valor:100)
A Rod that has been modified for brave magicians who face enemies in battle.
MATK + 15%, INT + 3, Dex + 3, Indestructible.
Increases Magic Damage against Demihuman monsters by 15%.
Enables a 5% chance to inflict the Stun effect when using magical attacks.
Strong Recovery Wand(Bravery:100)
A Rod that is intended to heal people during battle. Provides special treatment to serious wounds
MATK + 15%, Indestructible.
Increases the Recovery Rate of Heal, Sanctuary by 14% when they are cast by the wearer.
Restores 5 SP every 10 sec.

Speedy Recovery Wand(Valor:100)
A Rod that is intended to heal people during battle. It has been optimized to heal more rapidly.
MATK + 15%, INT + 3, DEX + 2, Indestructible.
Reduces Cast Delay by 15%.
Restores 5 SP every 10 sec.

Valorous Battlefield Morning Star(Valor:100)
A deadly mace that is usually worn by the best fighter; it seems to be capable of damaging
through an enemy's armor.
Weapon Class: Mace Attack Strength: 105 Weight: 0
Jobs: Novice, Swordman, Merchant and Acolyte

Brave Battlefield Morning Star(Bravery:100)
A deadly mace that is usually worn by the best fighter; it seems to be capable of damaging
through an enemy's armor.
When melee attacking, has a chance to inflict the Stun effect for 6 secs.
Weapon Class: Mace Attack Strength: 105 Weight: 0
Jobs: Novice, Swordman, Merchant and Acolyte

Valorous Battlefield Guitar(Valor:100)
A guitar which was created to encourage armies amidst battle.
It looks useful for battles against Demihumans.
DEX + 2, Indestructible.
Weapon Class: Musical Instrument Attack Strength: 50 Weight: 0
Jobs: Bard

Brave Battlefield Guitar(Bravery:100)
A guitar which was created to encourage armies amidst battle.
It looks useful for battles against Demihumans.
DEX + 2, Indestructible.
Increase Damage of Arrow Vulcan by 20%.
Weapon Class: Musical Instrument Attack Strength: 50 Weight: 0
Jobs: Bard
Valorous Battle Lariat(Valor:100)
An especially made whip for battling against Demihumans;
this whip is strong enough to cut their flesh.
DEX + 2, Indestructible.
Weapon Class: Whip Attack Strength: 50 Weight: 0
Jobs: Dancer

Brave Battle Lariat(Bravery:100)
An especially made whip for battling against Demihumans;
this whip is strong enough to cut their flesh.
DEX + 2, Indestructible.
Increase Arrow Vulcan Damage by 20%.
Weapon Class: Whip Attack Strength: 50 Weight: 0
Jobs: Dancer
Brave Battle Strategy Book(Bravery:100)
A battlefield book written by ancient strategists from a far east country.
It is still being studied by many militarists.
STR + 2, INT + 1, MATK + 15%, Indestructible.
Weapon Class: Book Attack Strength: 90 Weight: 0
Jobs: Priest, Sage and Taekwon Master

Valorous Battle Strategy Book(Valor:100)
A battlefield book written by ancient strategists from a far east country.
It is still being studied by many militarists.
STR + 2, INT + 1, MATK + 15%.
Indestructible.
Ignores Magical Defense from Demihuman monsters by 25%.
Weapon Class: Book Attack Strength: 90 Weight: 0
Jobs: Priest ,Sage and Taekwon Master
Valorous Battle Fist(Valor:100)
Battle Gloves used by combatants in the field of battle.
Its wearer is never exhausted because it brings unlimited power once worn.
STR + 2, AGI + 1, Indestructible.
Each physical attack adds the chance of auto casting Zen skill.
Weapon Class: Claw Attack Strength: 30 Weight: 0
Jobs: Priest and Monk

Brave Battle Fist(Bravery:100)
Battle Gloves used by combatants in the field of battle.
Its wearer is never exhausted because it brings unlimited power once worn.
STR + 2, INT + 1, Indestructible.
Reduces Guillotine Fist casting time by 25%.
Has a chance of negating Guillotine Fist casting time for 6 secs.
Weapon Class: Claw Attack Strength: 30 Weight: 0
Jobs: Priest and Monk

Brave Assaulter's Katzbalger(Bravery:100)
A Two-handed Sword made to rush at the enemy's position,
especially designed for battles against Demihumans.
STR + 2, Indestructible.
Increases Physical Attack Strength towards Demihuman monsters by 55%.
Weapon Class: Two-handed Sword Attack Strength: 200 Weight: 0

Valorous Assaulter's Katzbalger(Valor:100)
A Two-handed Sword made to rush at the enemy's position,
CRI + 20, Indestructible.
Increases Physical Attack Strength to Demihuman monsters by 55%.
Increases Critical damage by 20%.
Weapon Class: Two-handed Sword Attack Strength: 200 Weight: 0
Assaulter Lance(Valor:100)
A Two-handed Spear made to rush at the enemy's position,
STR + 2, Indestructible.
Increases Physical Attack Strength to Demihuman monsters by 25%.
Ignores Physical Defense from Demihuman monsters.
Weapon Class: Two Handed Spear Attack Strength: 160 Weight: 0

Valorous Insane Battle Axe(Valor:100)
A terrifying two-handed axe that is said to stimulate the nerves in order to kill Demihumans.
STR + 3, Indestructible.
Ignores physical defense from Demihuman monsters by 20%.
Weapon Class: Axe Attack Strength: 200 Weight: 0
Jobs: Swordman and Merchant

Brave Insane Battle Axe(Bravery:100)
A terrifying two-handed axe that is said to stimulate the nerves in order to kill Demihumans.
STR + 3, Indestructible.
When attacking, has a chance to activate a 100% chance
to destroy your enemy's armor by 100% for 3 seconds.
Weapon Class: Axe Attack Strength: 200 Weight: 0
Jobs: Swordman and Merchant

Brave Huuma Front Shuriken(Bravery:100)
Huuma Shuriken that holds great strength
and brings extraordinary power in battles against Demihumans.
STR + 2, DEX + 1, Indestructible.
Weapon Class: Huuma Attack Strength: 55 Weight: 0
Jobs: Ninja
Valorous Huuma Front Shuriken(Valor:100)
Huuma Shuriken that holds great strength and brings
extraordinary power in battles against Demihumans.
STR + 2, DEX + 1, Indestructible.
Has a chance of increasing Attack Strength to
Throw Huuma Shuriken and Killing Stroke by 100% for 10 seconds.
Weapon Class: Huuma Attack Strength: 55 Weight: 0
Jobs: Ninja

Brave Carnage Katar(Bravery:100)
A particularly modified Katar created for battles against Demihumans.
It can be used for terrible crimes if equipped by a Master Assassin.
STR + 1, DEX + 1, LUK + 1, Indestructible.
Increases Physical Attack Strength towards Demihuman monsters by 70%.
Weapon Class: Katar Attack Strength: 130 Weight: 0
Jobs: Assassin

Valorous Carnage Katar(Valor:100)
A particularly modified Katar created for battles against Demihumans.
It can be used for terrible crimes if equipped by a Master Assassin.
STR + 1, DEX + 1, LUK + 1, Indestructible.
Increases Physical Attack Strength towards Demihuman monsters by 70%.
Increases Critical damage by 20%.
Increases Attack Speed by 5%
Weapon Class: Katar Attack Strength: 130 Weight: 0
Jobs: Assassin

Valorous Battle CrossBow(Valor:100)
A Crossbow that has been designed to deal more damage to Demihuman monsters.
DEX + 2, Indestructible.
Weapon Class: Bow Attack Strength: 100 Weight: 0
Jobs: Thief Classes and Archer
Brave Battle CrossBow(Bravery:100)
A Crossbow that has been designed to deal more damage to Demihuman monsters.
DEX + 2, INT + 10, Indestructible.
Weapon Class: Bow Attack Strength: 100 Weight: 0
Jobs: Thief Classes and Archer

Soldier Revolver(Bravery:100)
A Pistol made for short and medium ranged battles against Demihumans.
It seems to be capable of doing damage even through a bulletproof vest.
DEX + 2, Accuracy - 10, Indestructible.
Has a chance of Increasing Attack Speed by 100% for 3 seconds.
Weapon Class: Pistol Attack Strength: 70 Weight: 0
Jobs: Gunslinger

Soldier Rifle(Valor:100)
A Rifle made for short and medium ranged battles against Demihumans, that reduces
targeting delay; as it is designed to limit the trembling of the shooter's hands.
DEX + 2, Accuracy + 10, Critical + 10, Indestructible.
Reduce Tracking casting time by 25%.
Weapon Class: Rifle Attack Strength: 50 Weight: 0

Soldier GatlingGun(Bravery:100)
A specialized Gatling Gun made for battles against Demihumans;
occasionally, fires high-powered bullets.
DEX + 2, Indestructible.
Increases Physical Attack Strength towards Demihuman monsters by 35%.
Has a chance of adding 80 ATK for 6 seconds,
but due to the recoil will drain 120 HP every second.
Drain 120 HP every 1 sec. by its rebound.
Weapon Class: Gatling Gun Attack Strength: 80 Weight: 0
Weapon Level: 3 Required Level: 80 Jobs: Gunslinger^0000

Soldier Shotgun(Valor:100)
A Shotgun that has a great attack in short ranged battles against Demihumans.
It shows a wide variety of strength between each attack.
DEX + 2, Inflicts splash attack, Indestructible.
Ignores Physical Defense from Demihuman monster by 20%.
Has a chance of adding 80 ATK for 6 seconds, but drains 100 HP every second.
Drain 100 HP every 1 sec. by its rebound.
Weapon Class: Shotgun Attack Strength: 100 Weight: 0

Soldier Grenade Launcher(Valor:100)
A Grenade Launcher that shows great fire-power in battles against Demihumans.
DEX + 2, Indestructible.
Increases Physical Attack Strength towards Demihuman monsters by 35%.
Has a chance of adding 300 ATK for 9 seconds, but drains 120 HP every second.
Drain 120 HP every 1 sec. by its rebound.
Weapon Class: Grenade Launcher Attack Strength: 300 Weight: 0

Captain's Manteau(50)
A dignified, splendid Manteau that is provided to any
warrior who brings great honor from the battlefield.
Reduces damage from Demihuman monsters by 1%.
MHP + 50. MDEF + 1.
Weapon Class: Garment Defense : 4
Weight: 0 Required Level: 80
Jobs: Swordman, Merchant, Thief Classes, Ninja, Taekwon Boy/Girl, Taekwon Master
Commander's Manteau(50)
A Manteau that is provided to any superior commander
who has the outstanding ability to support their base.
MHP + 50. MDEF + 1.
Weapon Class: Garment Defense : 3
Jobs: Mage, Acolyte, Archer and Soul Linker

Sheriff's Manteau(50)
A Manteau imbued with tension and the mysterious spirit of desolate wilderness.
MHP + 50. MDEF + 1.
Weapon Class: Garment Defense : 3

Battle Greave(50)
Greaves that optimize the quality one's battle ability.
MHP + 100. MDEF + 1.
Weapon Class: Shoes Defense : 4
Jobs: Swordman, Merchant, Thief Classes, Ninja Taekwon Boy/Girl and Taekwon Master

Combat Boots(50)
Shoes that are comfortable and solidly made for battle.
MHP + 100. MDEF + 1.
Weapon Class: Shoes Defense : 3
Jobs: Mage, Acolyte, Archer and Soul Linker

Battle Boots(50)
They don't look any different than other boots, but they are designed exclusively for Gunslingers.
MHP + 100. MDEF + 1.
Weapon Class: Shoes Defense : 3

Assaulter Plate(80)
Designed for brave warriors who face enemies at the forefront.
It gives off multiple effects when compounded as a set.
Reduces damage from Demihuman monsters by 2%.
MHP + 150, MDEF + 2, VIT + 3, Increases MHP by 12%.
Heal skill and recovery item effect increase by 10%.
Increases damage from all monsters (except Demihuman monsters)
by three when equipped with Battle Greave and Captain's Manteau.
Has a chance of restoring 6,000 HP for a 10sec. duration
when the wearer receives physical damage.
Weapon Class: Armor Defense : 7
Jobs: Swordman, Merchant, Taekwon Boy/Girl andTaekwon Master

Elite Engineer Armor(80)
Designed to be used by outstanding warriors who have remarkable attack skills.
MHP + 150, MDEF + 2, STR + 3, Indestructible.
Increases MHP by 12% and Mammonite Damage by 20%.
Increases HP Restoration of Heal and Potion Pitcher by 10%.
Weight: 0 Required Level: 80 Jobs: Merchant

Assassin Robe(80)
If you desire to move more quickly, this might help.
MHP + 150 MDEF + 2, AGI + 3.
Increases MHP by 12%, Attack Speed and Critical Attack Rate by 5%.
Has a chance of restoring 3,000 HP per second for 10 seconds
Jobs: Thief Classes and Ninja

Warlock's Battle Robe(80)
A Battle Robe that helps increase the possibility of survival.
MHP + 150, MDEF + 2, INT + 3.
Increases MHP by 12% and resistance to Stun status by 20%
by three when equipped with Combat Boots and Commander's Manteau.
Has a chance of enchanting an Armor with Ghost property for 10 sec.
Weapon Class: Armor Defense : 3
Jobs: Mage

Medic's Robe(80)
Designed to be used by responsible warriors who take charge of the survival of the guild or party.
MHP + 150, MDEF + 2, INT + 3.
Increases MHP by 12%. Reduces Holy Light casting time by 50%.
Increases HP Restoration of Heal and Sanctuary by 6% when they are cast by the wearer.
Has a chance of enchanting Armor with the Ghost property for 10 seconds
Jobs: Acolyte

Elite Archer Suit(80)
If you desire to become an accurate and efficient warrior in battle, this might help.
MHP + 150, MDEF + 2, DEX + 3.
Increases MHP by 12%. Reduces long ranged Damage by 10% and cast delay by 25%.
Jobs: Archer

Elite Shooter Suit(80)
If you are a true Gunslinger, you might want this suit!
MHP + 150, MDEF + 2, DEX +3.
Increases MHP by 12%. Reduces long ranged Damage by 10% and cast delay by 25%.
by three when equipped with Battle Boots and Sheriff's Manteau.

Medal of Honor(500)
A medal rewarded to honorable warriors.
ATK + 5%, MATK + 5%. HIT + 10. MHP + 500. MSP + 50.
Has a chance of inflicting the Stun status on targets
when attacking an enemy with short ranged physical attacks.
Weapon Class: Accessory Defense : 1
Weight: 0 Required Level: 70
Jobs: Swordman / Taekwon Master

Medal of Honor(500)
ATK + 5%, MATK + 5%, FLEE + 10, MHP + 300, MSP + 80.
Has a chance of inflicting the Poison status on targets
when attacking the enemy with short ranged physical attacks.
Jobs: Thief Classes and Ninja

Medal of Honor(500)
ATK + 5%, MATK + 5%, MDEF + 6, MHP + 600.
Has a chance of inflicting the Silence status on targets
Jobs: Acolyte Classes

Medal of Honor(500)
ATK + 5%, MATK + 5%, MDEF + 6, MHP + 600.
Has a chance of inflicting the Stone status when the wearer receives physical damage.
Jobs: Mage Classes

Medal of Honor(500)
ATK + 5%, MATK + 5%, CRI + 10, MHP + 300, MSP + 80.
Has a chance of inflicting the Blind status
when attacking an enemy with long ranged physical attacks.
Jobs: Archer Classes

Medal of Honor(500)
ATK + 5%, MATK + 5%, ASPD + 10%, MHP + 500, MSP + 50.
Has a chance of inflicting the Curse status
Jobs: Merchant Classes

Sheriff Badge-Gunslinger(500)
A badge rewarded to honorable warriors.
ATK + 5%, MATK + 5%. CRI + 10. MHP + 300. MSP + 80.
Has a chance of inflicting the Darkness status
when receiving long ranged physical attacks.

Tasty Pink Ration(10)
Foodstuffs prepared for urgent situations. Don't eat too fast, you might choke on it.
ATK + 15 for 10 minutes.
Weight: 7

Tasty White Ration(10)
Foodstuffs prepared for urgent situations. Don't eat too fast, you might choke on it.
MATK + 15 for 10 minutes.

Military Ration A(5)
Improved Ration A, which is convenient for a busy life. Don't be so sure about the taste.
Restores amount of HP by 5%

Military Ration B(10)
Improved Ration B, which is convenient for a busy life. Don't be so sure about the taste.
HIT + 33 for 10 minutes.

Military Ration C(10)
Improved Ration C, which is convenient for a busy life. Don't be so sure about the taste.
FLEE + 33 for 10 minutes.

#15 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 12:29 PM

Ok and most of us have unbreakable valk armors, +10 infiltratora with aunoe, Diablous sets and so on. Why would we want to bg for downgrades that are job specific? So we can waste billions removing expensive cards from the gear just to use on other chars?

These rewards make sense prior to valk armors, Diablous, variants AND in a setting where not everyone has dr n gr.

If you compare my +10 stunner vs a 10 bg reward mace I would gain about 200 gfist dmg. Why would I care to participate n waste billions on silvervine trying to get yet another weapon to +10 for 200 dmg lol and if I use the fist weapon for gfist cast speed nothing will even die to the gfist and oh its the pathetic version that only reduces 20% aka who gives a -_-.

The people still playing have gear better than what you're adding. Fix it so the actual loyal people have something to earn from bgs.

Edited by Wyndor, 14 November 2018 - 12:37 PM.

#16 Panteperu

Panteperu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts
  • Server:Ragnarok Transcendence

Posted 14 November 2018 - 12:29 PM

As long as you keep an eye on ninjas to balance their damage, this would make woe more enjoyable for the other classes.

#17 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 12:43 PM

You don't need to worry about that really. Calc the new ninja weapon vs a Gladius lol. Without the double dmg proc up it isn't even close to Gladius damage.

Anyone getting excited over these new weapons needs to look at their base dmg and weapon lvl and the fact they have no card slots. They aren't actual upgrades for virtually everything on that list.

The % dmg to demihuman doesn't function like Archer skeletons which effects your entire dmg output as a whole. They offer an increase of a crappy weapons own weapon dmg. Aka useless trash for anything that uses Archer skeleton and 1% if you're lucky gains over basic stuff like a stunner.

Just tested with sinx as well. Also a dmg loss vs an infiltrator....

@camp why should anyone be interested in downgrades?

Edited by Wyndor, 14 November 2018 - 12:50 PM.

#18 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 12:54 PM

This server is progressed to the point that only kvm gear will be actual upgrades. They need to be added for bg rewards or there is no reason to take part in them.

No one wants character bound downgrades. I'm not going to remove my gr/dr everytime I want to play a different char. Put real rewards in or expect people to quit.

How you handle/fix woe/bgs is literally your last chance to fix things and keep a good bit of us around.

Edited by Wyndor, 14 November 2018 - 01:01 PM.

#19 Panteperu

Panteperu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 01:02 PM

I wasnt talking about the weapon.

I think you havent notice the hp buff of the bg set (all equips are slotted) and accesories. Which add around 4k extra hp if i am not wrong.

That is a HUGE damage boost. Plus all accesories are a must have for everyone.
(Why would you think a +10 valky armor is even worth using for woe?)

#20 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 01:12 PM

I wasnt talking about the weapon.

I think you havent notice the hp buff of the bg set (all equips are slotted) and accesories. Which add around 4k extra hp if i am not wrong.

That is a HUGE damage boost. Plus all accesories are a must have for everyone.
(Why would you think a +10 valky armor is even worth using for woe?)

It's worth using for woe vs this new crap because I can trade, mail, storage it and use it on other chars oh and it's unbreakable.

No one that plays multiple chars which I might add is virtually everyone is going to put expensive cards in this armor. You can't trade this gear and it's job specific so you would have to use the card removal npc everytime you finish woe or bgs.

What accessories are must have? I know from a champ perspective I don't want any of them. Why would I give up being able to use Diablous mant + dr, Diablous rings(also increase max sp) + gators to gain hp equal to far less than the reductions I'm currently using? Same goes for the armor set. Why not just use Diablous and have your gear tradable?

The ninja hp you do have a point with though since they can't use any good sets currently.

They won't adjust ninjas though. It's apparently ok a char that takes 1/10th the effort to max out can go around 1 shoting all while being immune to virtually every attack in the game with no gear requirements.

Edited by Wyndor, 14 November 2018 - 01:17 PM.

#21 Panteperu

Panteperu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 01:17 PM

Even as a champion you would kill anyone with gfist with or withouth diabolus, the only plus is the alligator card, but you have pneuma!
In the other hand, 1.2k extra hp + 12mdef is a good deal. +10%atk is also good.

#22 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 01:35 PM

Even as a champion you would kill anyone with gfist with or withouth diabolus, the only plus is the alligator card, but you have pneuma!
In the other hand, 1.2k extra hp + 12mdef is a good deal. +10%atk is also good.

Have you been in woe in the past hmm 6 months lol?  People tank gfists alllllllllll the time.  It's polluted with gr/dr dupes.  I tank them myself as a champ constantly.  When being mobbed by a bunch of people pneu isn't always an option either.  I can survive lex'd killing strokes thanks to my setup. -10% from two gators > 1200hp especially with the dmg buff ninjas will get from this armor. This isn't even considering the fact that you are forced to use amistr if you want to be able to use hide which is bad compared to other options.

Just calc'd it, using 2 BG accessories is 10% less gfist dmg vs NON CARDED diablous rings.  Which is a huge deal considering people tank gfists atm.

Edited by Wyndor, 14 November 2018 - 01:43 PM.

#23 Panteperu

Panteperu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 01:45 PM

I dunno who you woe with, but even valky drops to ninja final strike.

Yeah there are times when a lex is needed but not many.

I tanked a lot of gfist because they either dont use full sp against my hwizz or i do let them gfist me but i cast sw (which dissapear after the gfist)

Maybe you are doing something wrong. And dont expect schollars to drop that easy anyways, energy coat > all.

Edited by Panteperu, 14 November 2018 - 01:45 PM.

#24 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 01:52 PM

Even valkys lol, what does this mean?  They are individually weak.  The only thing they have going for them is they have roughly 10 people that are very dedicated that all multi box 3 chars in a castle, while other guilds are lucky to have 5, which means everyone is soul linked, fully buffed, has strings and hell even battlechant to park in before engaging attackers.  Not to mention they park in the easiest to defend castle in the game.

So your experience is based on fighting bad champs that don't throw a pneu on you before gfisting a high wiz and you are arguing with me based on my actual experience?

Feel free to ask the valk people, they try to lex killing stroke my champ all the time and they fail.  They are literally 0 threat to me unless they mob.

I am doing something wrong that a gfist doesn't kill a 99 vit scholar with gr/dr/combat knife/energy coat n such lol?  Feel free to tell me beyond using poring prezels, being a high gfist dmg build AND magnum breaking  prior to hitting them that a champ can do?  Sitting there with status weapons isn't exactly an option either considering they are never alone.

TLDR - valks mobs and otherwise fails, you are clueless about gfist/killing stroke in woe.  You specifically cry about KS because you can't safety wall camp to counter it :)

Edited by Wyndor, 14 November 2018 - 01:54 PM.

#25 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 01:59 PM

Please keep the postings within patch notes, if you wish to discuss battle mechanics or class specifics to use the appropriate sub section of the forums.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users