November 14th ReSTART Maintenance - Page 3 - News & Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

November 14th ReSTART Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62 replies to this topic

#51 argnerik

argnerik

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 07:58 AM

Please dont put KVM Weapons and armors in this server, because this will unbalance the pvp mode system that is already bad!

#52 Drengineer

Drengineer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 08:40 AM

dont put hugel medals at raffle. ppl will just get them at raffle instead of BG.

#53 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 01:07 PM

Please dont put KVM Weapons and armors in this server, because this will unbalance the pvp mode system that is already bad!

Are we pretending virtually everyone having a full set of mini boss cards and the ability to purchase MVP cards off sites that don't end up deleted didn't already trash any supposed balance? I'm not sure you even know what KVM gear does that you think it's going to mess with balance at this point. The major problem now is if you're already geared theres no benefit to doing BGs, AKA no one will care to do them because the rewards are trash. People do whatever in this game that provides the best exp, zeny or gear. If BGs doesn't cover any of those guess what no one will do it. If you aren't a ninja you will MAYBE find 2 accessories you want from this coming set of BG rewards then what?

I feel like you're under the assumption they come straight from the vendor with a +15 upgrade on them or something. Most of them have some little perk for being +9 that makes them actually fun to use and they are lvl 4 weapons which means you actually gain some dmg by farming them. Which is how rewards should be.

If we had the ability to drastically over upgrade them yes it would provide insane dmg buffs but even with slaughter factored in its a incremental upgrade at best with what we have access to for upgrading.

Stating the obvious here but when is the time to add kvm? When there are 5 people total playing and you can't even get a bg to occur? Now is the time to give players something worthwhile to get and engage them.

Edited by Wyndor, 16 November 2018 - 01:26 PM.

#54 Panteperu

Panteperu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ragnarok Transcendence

Posted 16 November 2018 - 03:00 PM

dont put hugel medals at raffle. ppl will just get them at raffle instead of BG.

Hugel Medal are different than Flavius Medals and Terra Medals.

#55 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 01:05 AM

I'm still waiting to hear when is the proper time to add kvm considering more n more people are quiting thanks to what a bad joke woe is.

Edited by Wyndor, 17 November 2018 - 01:05 AM.

#56 Drengineer

Drengineer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 10:14 AM

Put BB as reward

#57 Finagle

Finagle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 20 November 2018 - 07:14 AM

Before I realized the Blue B/O cards had weight of 1, I had collected a decent amount - now the weight is becoming an issue.

How do you get rid of the 'B' cards? The NPC only removed the 'O' cards.

#58 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 07:29 AM

Before I realized the Blue B/O cards had weight of 1, I had collected a decent amount - now the weight is becoming an issue.

How do you get rid of the 'B' cards? The NPC only removed the 'O' cards.

Speak to Festival Claviger in Eden:

cJtaG49.jpg

If she does not take the card, try Gramps.

#59 Finagle

Finagle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 20 November 2018 - 07:35 AM

Festival Claviger only takes the 'O' cards away it seems for me. Where can I find Gramps on RE:Start server?

#60 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 08:54 AM

Apologies, Gramps exists currently on Renewal servers.

I will speak to the staff and see what other options we have.

#61 Drengineer

Drengineer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 09:35 AM

Is it possible to change de biolab hunting Board to the entrance of the dungeon? Lhz is far

#62 argnerik

argnerik

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 02:15 PM

Are we pretending virtually everyone having a full set of mini boss cards and the ability to purchase MVP cards off sites that don't end up deleted didn't already trash any supposed balance? I'm not sure you even know what KVM gear does that you think it's going to mess with balance at this point. The major problem now is if you're already geared theres no benefit to doing BGs, AKA no one will care to do them because the rewards are trash. People do whatever in this game that provides the best exp, zeny or gear. If BGs doesn't cover any of those guess what no one will do it. If you aren't a ninja you will MAYBE find 2 accessories you want from this coming set of BG rewards then what?

I feel like you're under the assumption they come straight from the vendor with a +15 upgrade on them or something. Most of them have some little perk for being +9 that makes them actually fun to use and they are lvl 4 weapons which means you actually gain some dmg by farming them. Which is how rewards should be.

If we had the ability to drastically over upgrade them yes it would provide insane dmg buffs but even with slaughter factored in its a incremental upgrade at best with what we have access to for upgrading.

Stating the obvious here but when is the time to add kvm? When there are 5 people total playing and you can't even get a bg to occur? Now is the time to give players something worthwhile to get and engage them.

#63 argnerik

argnerik

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 02:38 PM

I didn't understand the rage, honestly.

I only believe that the server is failing, but in any way there is part of the "COMMUNITY" in this as we can see, "ADMs" and "GMs".. ETC...

Como on boy, have you ever seen a KVM weapons +10, +13?? These weapons make the samurai card appear an item of mini boss...

There are items that screw with the idea of drop against humans, something of the game itself, and it unbalances the PvP game.

Anyway, there is a lot to solve on the server...

Maybe a union between players..??? OH! yes!, we dont even have 80 real peoples playing it, so...

The story could be diferente, dont you think?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users