"Token of Gradin" and "Piece of torn Bible" quest trigger items - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

"Token of Gradin" and "Piece of torn Bible" quest trigger items

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Helium

Helium

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 1472 posts
  • LocationGravity Interactive, Buena Park, California
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 07 August 2010 - 10:26 AM

"Token of Gradin" and "Piece of torn Bible" quest trigger items now drop from NPC Enemies in Ancient Temple, to my knowledge we received no notice of the change.

THE QUESTS WHICH THE ITEMS ATTEMPT TO OPEN A DIALOG FOR (IN ORDER FOR THE PLAYER TO ACCEPT OR DECLINE) DO NOT SEEM TO EXIST YET AND WILL CAUSE THE CLIENT TO STOP WORKING AND IMMEDITAEY CLOSE THE APPLICATION!

PLEASE DO NOT USE THESE ITEMS!

Please accept our apologies for any confusion or frustration as a result of attempting to register this quest and do not be concerned that it is a problem on your client or system side. We have prepared a bug report for the Development Team and already submitted it but we have not received word back yet regarding why the item began to drop before we had a chance to test it and what will be done to resolve the issue. We hope to have a reply from the Development Team as soon as they arrive for work today. (Remember, at the time of my post here it was 4:25 AM in Korea, so it will be a bit until I can get more information on this. When I do get more information I will post anything I can here.)

#2 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:♪ ♥ ♪

Posted 07 August 2010 - 10:29 AM

Nice to see you guys being so quick about the bugs! :D

New quests! :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic