Tell me if this is allowed - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Tell me if this is allowed

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Klief

Klief

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts
  • LocationHawaii
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 17 November 2018 - 08:16 PM

Aloha!

With the AutoHotkey being allowed, I was just wondering if this is legit or not. I made a script to spam skills, so you don't have to F1 then left-click. For example, I let my Kagerou afk in nogg 2. I got a can of spam and placed it in F1(Pure Soul) heavy enough to hold the F1. As you can see, Kagerou is spamming Pure Soul non-stop. If I let go the spam, it will stop spamming Pure Soul. So my question is, can I just afk all-day, sleep, etc. with my can spam holding on to the F1 for my Kagerou? 

Mahalo!

Klief

Edited by Klief, 17 November 2018 - 08:38 PM.

#2 Hendra88

Hendra88

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 08:30 PM

Hi, this is my opinion but if you using hot key to spam it all day then it is not allowed, autohotkey allowed only for help us to hold the button rather than smashing it and make your gameplay unhealthy for your hand, ex using autohotkey for spam Rolling Cutter really help, rather than u must smashing that button skill which could injure yourself .. 

maybe WP team can add something about this

#3 Ralen

Ralen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 335 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 November 2018 - 08:38 PM

My understanding is as long as you're attending the macro and interacting by either moving the mouse or holding the key yourself then that is fine. As soon as you have the macro repeat forever, use restarting timers, or even putting a can on the keyboard removing yourself from the equation then it's the not allowed "automating play". But that's just my understanding but hearing a bit more clarification from a GM on this subject would be great!

#4 Richkr

Richkr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2379 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 November 2018 - 08:38 PM

Client Edits

• Any Client edit except those that do the following are prohibited. What this means if they are not going to ban you if you use one of the ones below. We do not recommend that you ever edit your client. This can result in game client instability and we cannot assist you if you do so. You may need to reinstall the game to make the client playable again​
    • Removal of Camera Restrictions on Maps DO NOT EDIT Render RADIUS
    • Use of Keyboard/AHK Macros that Do Not Automate Play
  • ​​If you believe that something should be allowed please let Astra know and we will consider it.

Policy on Macros

Macros can be bound to specific keys on special kinds of mouse or keyboards, particularly gaming mice, controllers and keyboards, and will allow for a chain of actions to occur by hitting a single button. We do at this time allow for the use of macros, as long as the player is actually present, and can pass any third party program test performed by a GM or another player in the game. Players must be present at their computer when any actions are being performed by their characters, particularly with regards to (but in no way limited to) obtaining items, adding buffs to other players, or attacking mobs. Automated responses are not considered viable responses to any GM inquiries. Any time a GM contacts you in game and performs a test of this kind, you are required to respond. Refraining from responding to any question asked, or replying with an automated response, is regarded as failing third party program testing and will result in being suspended from Ragnarok Online 2. Please be aware that should sufficient evidence by another player be provided, you may also be suspended. Take this into account and make sure to respond to inquiries placed by any member of the community regarding suspicious behavior. Make sure that your responses are appropriate and can clarify that you are in fact present for any discussions engaged in.

#5 Klief

Klief

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts
  • LocationHawaii
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 17 November 2018 - 08:51 PM

Policy on Macros

Macros can be bound to specific keys on special kinds of mouse or keyboards, particularly gaming mice, controllers and keyboards, and will allow for a chain of actions to occur by hitting a single button. We do at this time allow for the use of macros, as long as the player is actually present, and can pass any third party program test performed by a GM or another player in the game. Players must be present at their computer when any actions are being performed by their characters, particularly with regards to (but in no way limited to) obtaining items, adding buffs to other players, or attacking mobs. Automated responses are not considered viable responses to any GM inquiries. Any time a GM contacts you in game and performs a test of this kind, you are required to respond. Refraining from responding to any question asked, or replying with an automated response, is regarded as failing third party program testing and will result in being suspended from Ragnarok Online 2. Please be aware that should sufficient evidence by another player be provided, you may also be suspended. Take this into account and make sure to respond to inquiries placed by any member of the community regarding suspicious behavior. Make sure that your responses are appropriate and can clarify that you are in fact present for any discussions engaged in.

Aloha! 

Thank you for this. That clears up I guess. So there is no way for me to AFK even just a sec. You should be present when doing the MACRO. Mahalo for the response Richkr.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users