November 21st RE:START Maintenance - News & Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

November 21st RE:START Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic

#1 CMAstra

CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 20 November 2018 - 04:32 PM

image-21.png

November 21st, 11:00AM - 5:00PM PST

Updates

• All Costume Boxes will be returning to the Item Mall for the Holidays
  • Battlegrounds go live
    • 2v2
      • Win: 3 Badges
      • Lose 1 Badges
    • 5v5
      • Win: 5 Badges
      • Lose: 2 Badges
  • Battlegrounds Rewards: Phase 1
    • Gear
      • Accessories: 500 Badges
      • Armor: 80 Badges
      • Boots: 50 Badges
      • Garment: 50 Badges
      • Weapons: 100 Badges
    • Consumables
      • Rations: 10 Badges
    • Buffs
      • Miracle Elixir Buff: 5 Badges
    • Crafting Item (All 2 Badges + Zeny)
      • Strawberry x 10 20,000z
      • Witch Starsand x 5 40,000z
      • Alcohol x 5 100,000z
      • Blue Herb x 20 66,000z
      • Karvdailnirol x 3 333,000z
      • Immortal Heart x 5 33,000z
      • Fabric x 5 40,000z
      • Mermaid's Heart x 5 17,000z
      • Rough Elunium x 10 300,000z
      • Rough Oridecon x 10 300,000z
  • Battlegrounds experience a happy-hour period for 3 hours after WoE. During this time, rewards for matches will be doubled.

Events

• The Spooky Machine (35,38 mocpara01) event continues!
  • 100% EXP/Drops Bonus until next maintenance.
  • Raffler is in Prontera
  • Big prizes are in Bold. Updates are in Red.
    • Beelzebub Wing Box (1)  /  Strawberry (1-20) - 31,000z 
    • Dress Hat (1) / Witch Starsand (1-10) - 60,000z 
    • Silvervine 100 Box (4) / Alcohol (1-10) - 150,000z
    • HE Bubblegum (5) Blue Herb (1-40) - 100,000z
    • Poison Bottle (5) / Karvodailnirol (1-5) - 500,000z
    • HE Battle Manual (2) / Immortal Heart (1-10) - 50,000z
    • Fish In Mouth (1) / Fabric (1-10) - 60,000z
    • Rideword Hat (1) / Mermaid's Heart (1-10) - 25,000z
    • Enriched Elunium / Rough Elunium (1-20) - 450,000z
    • Enriched Oridecon / Rough Oridecon (1-20) - 450,000z

Other

• Beginning at 1 PM on 11/21/2018, all WPE conversions will be receiving 5% bonus points on top of all other conversion bonuses.

Cash Shop

Community

• Donate to our Extra Life page for a good cause and win prizes while you're at it! Donate here or head over to our blog for more info!
  • Tune into our next livestream Crazy Uproar over at twitch.tv/warpportal on Tuesday, November 27 at 3PM PST!

*Silvervine System

Spoiler

#2 Drengineer

Drengineer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 04:55 PM

can you put the hunting board for biolab at the entrance of the dungeon (where the dungeon teleport warp us), it is in the city and its far.

its even hard to explain when some ppl ask us.

Edited by Drengineer, 20 November 2018 - 04:56 PM.

#3 Panteperu

Panteperu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts
  • Server:Ragnarok Transcendence

Posted 20 November 2018 - 05:13 PM

Can you replace the dress hat prize for 200 Hugel Medals?

It will also encourage people using ranked potions instead of mastelas

• Dress Hat (1) / Witch Starsand (1-10) - 60,000z 

#4 Panteperu

Panteperu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 05:24 PM

Could you add an option in BG to get elemental converter items?

3 items = 2~3 medals

12114.pngFire Elemental Converter   904.pngScorpion Tail

12115.pngWater Elemental Converter   946.pngSnail's Shell

12116.pngEarth Elemental Converter   947.pngHorn

12117.pngWind Elemental Converter   1013.pngRainbow Shell

Also items for resistance potions

https://irowiki.org/...istance_Potions

Heart of mermaid (available in raffle)

Moth Dust

Large Jellopy

Frill

I dont like the idea of 2v2 for 3 medals, just make it 3v3 for 3 medals. Most of people will farm with multiple clients if you allow 2v2.

Edited by Panteperu, 20 November 2018 - 05:25 PM.

#5 Drengineer

Drengineer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 05:28 PM

3 items = 2~3 medals

Moth Dust

Large Jellopy

Frill

I dont like the idea of 2v2 for 3 medals, just make it 3v3 for 3 medals. Most of people will farm with multiple clients if you allow 2v2.

agreed 99%

i just think 3 itens for 3 medals are very expensive, if u think ppl will use one, or more, converter at the BG. i think 15 itens (to make 5 converter) for 3 medals + zeny is good.

#6 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 06:39 PM

This some sort of joke?

The winning team receives 12 Valor Badges, and the losing team 4.

Direct from RO wiki and every other server i've played.  Attempting to extend the grind by cutting down rewards is really dumb.  Expecting what 100 wins to get the only remotely non useless item(accessories) is just bad.  Then what you are pricing rations at is also comical.  Rewards suck and you also extended the grind why?

#7 rycechrispys

rycechrispys

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 10:01 PM

BGs need to have no double clienting

#8 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 02:18 AM

BGs need to have no double clienting

BGs need proper rewards or expect no one to give a -_- about them just like woe.  Cutting the rate you get the badges to artificially extend the grind is all sorts of stupid and having all bad rewards short of accessories that REQUIRE 200wins to get is truthfully comical.  Can we please for once have something implemented proper from the start and not require weeks of complaining for something to be done about it FFS?

#9 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 09:36 AM

This some sort of joke?

Direct from RO wiki and every other server i've played.  Attempting to extend the grind by cutting down rewards is really dumb.  Expecting what 100 wins to get the only remotely non useless item(accessories) is just bad.  Then what you are pricing rations at is also comical.  Rewards suck and you also extended the grind why?

This is for the KVM scenario which has a much quicker cycle time than the Flavius or Tierra Gorge scenarios. Rations.. have always been that price. The other scenarios will come out soon once I have verified that they work and they will have their own higher rewards per round.

#10 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 12:04 PM

Server is open

#11 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 12:08 PM

can you put the hunting board for biolab at the entrance of the dungeon (where the dungeon teleport warp us), it is in the city and its far.

its even hard to explain when some ppl ask us.

3 items = 2~3 medals

Moth Dust

Large Jellopy

Frill

We can look into this for next week.

#12 Panteperu

Panteperu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 12:19 PM

We can look into this for next week.

What about hugel medals?
I find 200 hugel medal a good amount. Considering you would need to win the raffle 5 times to claim a reward.

#13 Purity7

Purity7

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 November 2018 - 01:29 PM

Can you add Fallen Angel Wings to the Kafra Shop please?

#14 Panteperu

Panteperu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 02:01 PM

@Campitor

You should make clear that in order to get the badges, people needs to wait until they are kicked out of the arena to access the BG waiting room to be able to claim the reward.

If you talk to the NPC which appears in the arena when the battle is over, it will kick you out to your save point and you get no medal.

Currently, waiting for the system to kick you out of the kvm arena is the only way to access that area. Is this intended or not?

PYBpRpg.jpg

Edited by Panteperu, 21 November 2018 - 02:04 PM.

#15 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 02:05 PM

This is for the KVM scenario which has a much quicker cycle time than the Flavius or Tierra Gorge scenarios. Rations.. have always been that price. The other scenarios will come out soon once I have verified that they work and they will have their own higher rewards per round.

Actually its from the Flavius ones.  KVM is 12v4 just like it.   The only one following 3 for a win and 1 for a loss is Tierrra Gorge.

#16 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 02:48 PM

Yayyy monk skill snap is disabled in 2v2 lol?  Wth is the point of this other than making champs completely useless. This in the larger objective based BGs is still not acceptable but atleast makes more sense than this.  So the only place i have to actually enjoy my champ is in woe which is a sad joke and nothing is being done about it.  I don't think i will be buying VIP on here again.

Has anyone done 5v5?  Is it also just the KVM map?

So from what i gathered assuming the 5v5 map is also the KVM map.  You guys didn't add the CTF, crystal maps or anything objective based?  So you mismatched it with KVM mode with no KVM rewards, no actual BG modes but the crappy set of rewards?

Getting badges is crewed too, doesn't work properly.  This needs fixed asap.  Already screwed out of around 21 badges from this.

Edited by Wyndor, 21 November 2018 - 03:56 PM.

#17 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 03:48 PM

Yayyy monk skill snap is disabled in 2v2 lol?  Wth is the point of this other than making champs completely useless. This in the larger objective based BGs is still not acceptable but atleast makes more sense than this.  So the only place i have to actually enjoy my champ is in woe which is a sad joke and nothing is being done about it.  I don't think i will be buying VIP on here again.

Has anyone done 5v5?  Is it also just the KVM map?

So from what i gathered assuming the 5v5 map is also the KVM map.  You guys didn't add the CTF, crystal maps or anything objective based?  So you mismatched it with KVM mode with no KVM rewards, no actual BG modes but the crappy set of rewards?

Also if you talk to the npc at the end of the match, it either teleports you to your save point and you don't get your badges OR it decides to funciton properly.  This needs fixed asap.  Already screwed out of around 21 badges from this.

I will debug it. It was not behaving that way during testing.

#18 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 03:54 PM

The BG npc rewards an invisible item that the merchant will convert into the badge. As long as the officer says ""You acquire the winning points: X." you have been awarded the points. There is nothing in the script so I am not sure why its kicking you to save. Checking snap and other movement skills for BG.

#19 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 04:00 PM

The problem is from what i see, you have to let the 30 second counter time out just to get back to the room to talk to the Erundek.  Shouldn't talking to the npc at the end of the match port you here as well so you don't need to cost yourself the badges from a win just to be able to turn your invisible currency in? 

Also it's not kicking you to save, its technically kicking you to wherever you qued up from but like i said if you don't que from the room with the badge npc, you have to intentionally not talk to the npc n get your currency just to get teleported to the proper room.

Easiest solution is add one of the battleground NPCs in eden group so you don't need to purposely sacrifice badges to talk to the badge npc.

Edited by Wyndor, 21 November 2018 - 04:11 PM.

#20 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 04:15 PM

The problem is from what i see, you have to let the 30 second counter time out just to get back to the room to talk to the Erundek.  Shouldn't talking to the npc at the end of the match port you here as well so you don't need to cost yourself the badges from a win just to be able to turn your invisible currency in? 

Also it's not kicking you to save, its technically kicking you to wherever you qued up from but like i said if you don't que from the room with the badge npc, you have to intentionally not talk to the npc n get your currency just to get teleported to the proper room.

Easiest solution is add one of the battleground NPCs in eden group so you don't need to purposely sacrifice badges to talk to the badge npc.

I agree and we will make that change.

#21 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 04:24 PM

Is Snap getting enabled?  Being fiberlocked n being completely useless is pretty crappy and quite frankly not fair compared to other jobs that lose nothing.  Not sure what the point of a champ in a battle where everyone can simply speed pot, ignore agi down, outrun you endlessly or just flat out dispel spam you?

Edited by Wyndor, 21 November 2018 - 04:45 PM.

#22 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 01:44 PM

andddddddd just like i said no one is doing them because hey the rewards are bad :(  Welfare version of diablous is not going to lure the remaining players into BGs.

Has anyone actually done 5v5 yet to see if its also just the KVM map like 2v2?

Considering i haven't seen a 5v5 map and the only NPCs implemented seem to the be the KVM ones inside the battle room i am going to assume 5v5 is also the KVM map.  Which means for some odd reason "Phase 1" consists of adding the KVM mode and none of the gear to go along with it? We somehow skipped Tierra Gorge/Flavius modes and jumped right to KVM mode but yet are only being given the crappy rewards that are tied to TG/Flavius?  This really doesn't make any sense at all to me.  How does phase 1 = KVM with TG/Flavius rewards?  What's phase 2 going to be the opposite of that?

Also as i said previously these rewards don't match any other server or the wiki.

Flavius = 9 badges per win and 3 per loss

Tierra Gorge = 3 badges per win and 1 per loss

KVM = level based rewards but for a 99 it should be 5 points per win and 1 per loss

So somehow we ended up with an odd mix of everything jumbled together and no one doing it because the TG/Flav rewards are trash for how far progressed this server is.

Edited by Wyndor, 23 November 2018 - 01:59 PM.

#23 MrOwlz

MrOwlz

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 03:36 PM

Where's the NPC for BG?

#24 Finagle

Finagle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 23 November 2018 - 04:13 PM

Where's the NPC for BG?

GJ4JMlE.png

Instead of NPC's you queue via the menu option.

#25 MrOwlz

MrOwlz

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 09:53 AM

GJ4JMlE.png

Instead of NPC's you queue via the menu option.

I don't have that option, I only have 13 out of the 14 you have. I've reinstall my  client as well and still nothing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users