I lost one of my best friends :( - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

I lost one of my best friends :(

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 els1shunter

els1shunter

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 27 November 2018 - 05:47 AM

Hello, whit sadness i will say this block suck very hard . My friend got blocked for auto. He used auto for helping new player to lvl . Do good and be blocked . She helped some ppl in MOG and after few hours she got blocked. Now she think to quit rose because of this. other ppl do worse and they keep play whit no fear and anything. Now im thinking why im still playing ? He send ticket to see if it can be unblocked . If it cannot be , rose online will lose 2 players . Because il leave too . Have fun whit this block . :( :( :( i have a hope that she will be unlocked and we will keep play , if no . . . we look for another MMORPG . Im sorry . Cant leave one of my best friends. Have fun all in rose online . Ty for creating the game and all the memories i had.  :p_cry:  :p_cry:  :p_cry:

#2 GokuBlackBR

GokuBlackBR

Amateur Blogger

• MA Recon Squad
  • 329 posts
  • Twitter:@BlackMontz
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Sunshine Coast

Posted 27 November 2018 - 08:43 AM

I'm sorry about your friend but... you guys have to know botting is ilegal. If you really wants help a person so play clean and dont make all the party get ban.

#3 els1shunter

els1shunter

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 09:29 AM

rose have small amount of players , not like before . so ppl will want to lvl and they make lots of accounts since maybe 1/2 players to lvl .  they cant manage to solo party since need buff , heal , sacri , aoe , etc . so they use auto. in my opinion , auto should be legal because i wanted to make a raider and i think i stayed 10 days untill i found a party in MOG ( no exp event ) . I understand new players cant find party because some are using auto and etc. but at least  give an advertisment at 1st time when the banned player got spottet using auto, at second do the ban. im talking to much and maybe im wrong because im sad and i dont rly want to open rose right now :(

#4 GokuBlackBR

GokuBlackBR

Amateur Blogger

• MA Recon Squad
  • 329 posts
  • Twitter:@BlackMontz
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Sunshine Coast

Posted 27 November 2018 - 09:37 AM

rose have small amount of players , not like before . so ppl will want to lvl and they make lots of accounts since maybe 1/2 players to lvl .  they cant manage to solo party since need buff , heal , sacri , aoe , etc . so they use auto. in my opinion , auto should be legal because i wanted to make a raider and i think i stayed 10 days untill i found a party in MOG ( no exp event ) . I understand new players cant find party because some are using auto and etc. but at least  give an advertisment at 1st time when the banned player got spottet using auto, at second do the ban. im talking to much and maybe im wrong because im sad and i dont rly want to open rose right now :(

I understand you and i really respect your opinion. I agree with that is pretty hard lvl solo with no buffs or someone to help you and i know because i did this way.

I had buffs few times and i remenber when i was on MoG with no xp boost and was like 0.10% per monster... i had to kill 10 mobs for 1% xp. But my point is... auto is ilegal so you guys have to be careful because someone can record it and report. Anyway you friend should talk to support and explain what's happened and i'm sure that ban is not permanent yet.

#5 kojek

kojek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 07:54 PM

Not mainstream anymore when they blocked our account.. i had to make many topics about banned on this forum..my friend and me ever got blocked because buying an item from different player.. we say the truth about our reason, but they still don't care, and still saying no sorry for our problem,bcs they said we doing an abuse with the duper..
They can check the history like what we said to them, like they said, if we have some problem we should to send a ticket, but send a ticket like not make a hope and no chance to release

#6 WaifuPillow

WaifuPillow

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 09:05 PM

For now, it might be painful, but after awhile you will thank yourself later. This game is just not worth your time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users