27.11.2018 "Can't connect to server" and problem to access the website - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

27.11.2018 "Can't connect to server" and problem to access the website

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SoapGoku

SoapGoku

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 01:42 PM

Hello everyone, me and my girlfriend are trying to install Ragnarok2 but we're encountering problems.

1. She can't even access the website from her home so we had to create an account from my home and I've brought the .exe to her so she was able to install it at her home.

2. Neither of us can connect to the server, there's an error message saying "Can't connect to server" and we've been trying for 3 days + the server status seem to be "Online" so the cause is probably local.

We're both from Switzerland but I can access to the website while she can't.

We would really love to play the game, please can you help us ?

#2 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1307 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 27 November 2018 - 04:11 PM

Unfortunately Switzerland is part of Europe and Warpportal has discontinued service in European countries as of May 25th, 2018. We are uncertain if they will ever change their stance on this at this time. It is very strange that you are able to access the site though. Keep in mind using a VPN to bypass this restriction can lead to a permanent ban. Sorry that's all I can help you with :/

https://forums.warpp...-region-access/

#3 SoapGoku

SoapGoku

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 11:01 PM

Weird, I am not using any VPN, the only difference is I am in Geneva and she is in Valais (kinda far from each other, 2 hours by train) but yeah I can access the website without any form of cheating *shrugs* thanks for your reply, I'll let her know

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users