footgear question - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

footgear question

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Katygotchi

Katygotchi

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 02:11 PM

I recently purchased a Green Cenere card and want to put it into a footgear that will be good to use on any class for leveling and was wondering if anybody had any suggestions? I feel funny putting it into a plain pair of slotted shoes but was also looking at Lamor shoes since that's a little better?

I appreciate any suggestions :)

#2 azumak1

azumak1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1347 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos!

Posted 02 December 2018 - 02:59 PM

I don't really have a suggestion, but I do have a way that you can make a good choice yourself. Here's an iROwiki DB search that lets you check out all of your options:

http://db.irowiki.or...=1,1,0&sort=6,1

All slotted shoes in the game, sorted by required level. Keep in mind that Lamor Shoes requires level 90, so new characters will have to wait quite a while the first time along with after rebirth, if applicable. Also take note if the shoes are for humans only and you might want them on a Doram someday.

#3 Katygotchi

Katygotchi

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 04:25 PM

I don't really have a suggestion, but I do have a way that you can make a good choice yourself. Here's an iROwiki DB search that lets you check out all of your options:

http://db.irowiki.or...=1,1,0&sort=6,1

All slotted shoes in the game, sorted by required level. Keep in mind that Lamor Shoes requires level 90, so new characters will have to wait quite a while the first time along with after rebirth, if applicable. Also take note if the shoes are for humans only and you might want them on a Doram someday.

Thanks! This will definitely help :)

Whoops, I didn't even notice the level requirement.

#4 Atha

Atha

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 05:02 PM

Be careful with that search. "(Any)" in the Job selection doesn't mean that any class can use the item. You want "(All)".

#5 Beanbean

Beanbean

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 819 posts
  • Server:Valk / Ygg

Posted 03 December 2018 - 10:45 AM

I use it on Liam shoes for tanking, I think temp dex is pretty appropriate too depending on what you're going w/, it'd be useful on Gene, DB RK, Sura, AB, Warlock, Sorc, etc.

#6 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 December 2018 - 12:50 PM

I'd go with Lian shoes for tanking too. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users