what other gears do i need cant afford jdr so -_-

#2 yuzknight2

yuzknight2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 03 December 2018 - 05:01 AM

There's a lot of threads about this, about GX, playstyle, gear, build and etc. Try to look thread at Class - Thief Class. Lot of thing u can explore, including videos. :)

#3 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 December 2018 - 07:27 AM

I'm guessing this thread will be moved to GX section, and there you can find people posting vids doing just that -- often with gear showing, from which you can see what they're using and so what you should probably try to use as well. 

A few things to not neglect are ranged damage mods, the bio 5 hat, a high upgraded weapon, elemental endow/conversion, and the appropriate damage cards. 

#4 Shinoru

Shinoru

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 18 posts
  • Server:IRO CHAOS

Posted 04 December 2018 - 01:36 PM

To reach 999k+ damage is really simple with CRS. Just have a +14 old bone circlet (mad bunny coming up!) and you should be able to see the effect of +140% damage increase. The secondary important item you would want to have is a high refined weapon like crimson katar (any element if you don't have holy). This will complement your damage even further when having high atk and edp. Look at the monsters/instance you are fighting on database and used the correct elemental converter for +50%-+100% damage modifier. And that is all. you can further increase your damage while stacking range damage or eatk with faw(ea) or Giant's protection, but they're expensive. Since you don't have any targeted farm/ instance and solely wanted to reach this number, that is all.

#5 LeeKelly

LeeKelly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 588 posts
  • LocationUmbala; Amatsu
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 December 2018 - 07:12 AM

High AGI helps as well. IIRC, agi is included in the CRS formula. Imperial Feather and Royal Guard Necklace works well with CRS. Tengu Set is a good alternative.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users