You are not allowed to view this content. - Ragnarok Online - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

You are not allowed to view this content.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 bpkk

bpkk

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 01:26 AM

I downloaded my levelup accounts, I tried to create a new account plus everything I get and the message "You are not allowed to view this content." but I am from Brazil and from what I know the warp portal and who adm admits this region, open ticket on the support for more than a week and no answer and I am not the only one my friends are with the same problem, I need to check with the graity to know who is currently in charge of the region?

I downloaded my levelup accounts, I tried to create a new account plus everything I get and the message "You are not allowed to view this content." but I am from Brazil and from what I know the warp portal and who adm admits this region, open ticket on the support for more than a week and no answer and I am not the only one my friends are with the same problem, I need to check with the graity to know who is currently in charge of the region?

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 06 December 2018 - 02:07 AM

Hello there,

Brazilian users are strongly encouraged to play Ragnarok Online through our Brazil service found at warpportalbr.com. We do not restrict users from that region from logging into iRO but do restrict account creation.

In addition to that, these boards do not service BR RO.

For proper assistance please send in a ticket using WP-BR support page linked below.

https://support.warpportalbr.com/Main/

#3 MrLekkz

MrLekkz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 31 December 2018 - 07:54 PM

Hijacking this thread:

What will happen to those BRs that already play on iRO? Will they be forced to migrate their accs to this new server?

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 31 December 2018 - 10:50 PM

Hijacking this thread:

What will happen to those BRs that already play on iRO? Will they be forced to migrate their accs to this new server?

There is no news really about force migration, so what stands right now is: access is allowed but account creation is not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users