Guide to SOLO new players free account - Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Guide to SOLO new players free account

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 cyber2050

cyber2050

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 05:41 AM

Introduction

This guide is for those new players that don't want to spend any real money with your first character. 

This is not a leveling guide.

December 2018

pros:

- you'll not spend real money 

- you will be happy when you drop any item, since you do not exchange dollars for zeny...

cons:

- In the short term, you will not have good equipment. It may take years or months depending... countless variables.

- You will not be able to explore all the game content (you will not be able to kill certain monsters or finish certain quests) if you now spend real money.

1st Why play Ragnarok Online?

Because this game have a lot of good game rpg content, good animations, battles and quests, and is always receiving new contents and as a MMORPG you can make friends.

How manage my playing time to be able to play all these contents?

The best advice is to play at minimum 1h per day to leveling and reach the requeriments to make quests and kill certain monsters (= good loot = zeny = equipments).

example: day 1-4: leveling; day 5-7 farming, quests. (Ciclic)

Manage yourself to at first play with all characters jobs (rogue, archer, etc...) because thus you will be able to explore many maps and many variety of loots, then at the farming days you will know and have the power to choose what map is better.

Some jobs is better than others to certains monsters. 

And you can also dual client.

Use merchant to sell items overpriced.

(continue)

Edited by cyber2050, 09 December 2018 - 08:43 AM.

#2 lyuk091

lyuk091

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 01:26 PM

Nice !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users