December 13th Ragnarok Renewal Maintenance - Page 4 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

December 13th Ragnarok Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
179 replies to this topic

#76 yauhoilun

yauhoilun

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 02:53 PM

^ Bypass is easy now days for mage

I do wish the cd on DD EG VS is not nerfed tho :S

Doesn't make sense RK can spam DB every 0.1 second but SORC can only spam every 1 second

#77 bgmds

bgmds

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 02:59 PM

Doesn't make sense RK can spam DB every 0.1 second but SORC can only spam every 1 second

DB has 0.2 cooldown, and it is almost impossible to cast more than 4 per second.

Edit: what truly op is Gene. Every single gear can boosts its damage. 

Edited by bgmds, 13 December 2018 - 03:01 PM.

#78 1299150619045824270

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1272 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 03:01 PM

There are many ways to bypass 100% mdef already. You need to accept the fact the value of High Wizard card dropped.

There have been and will be many MVP cards killed or partially killed by OCP gears.

When all the MVP card lose their value, that's the end of the world I guess. 

EXACTLY! WORD "MANY" but now in just one headgear refined to +10, how convenient! 

Warlocks can already double magician glove to achieve 100% MDEF bypass.

lol what? Dupers can just dupe mvp cards why would they bother duping convex mirrors to farm MVPs

Well yeah but you have to wear 2 Acce vs 1 headgear upgraded to +10, this is whats OP in this headgear rather than the FCT which technically just for casting spells.

100% Bypass is good for Magic Dorams.

That's it.

Other magic classes already have plenty of ways to get 100% bypass. Hell, I have no intention of dropping any of my sorcerers gears for this hat. I just wanna see consistency.

That being said, High Wizard Card isn't completely pointless, you would be surprised how useful it still is in WoE since it only takes a single card slot which means you can focus on the other aspects of a magic user.

As for the true OPness? That would be if the fixed cast reduction would go beyond +10 refining, since +14 and up pretty much destroys almost all fixed cast reduction gears and makes Mandragora Howl completely pointless.

Im not saying High Wizard card is pointless, I am saying that this gear would be more balanced reducing the 100% mdef reduction than making a 90+% FCT reduction. 

And why would you say mandragora howl completely pointless? looooooool Dont you know even the NO Cast once you get hit by mandragora howl becomes a long slow cast??? What are you talking about?

#79 bgmds

bgmds

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 03:02 PM

lol what? Dupers can just dupe mvp cards why would they bother duping convex mirrors to farm MVPs

Cause they can't dupe a mvp that they don't own(ex. Gioia, Bio5 MVP etc)

#80 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9326 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 13 December 2018 - 03:05 PM

Cause they can't dupe a mvp that they don't own(ex. Gioia, Bio5 MVP etc)

I've heard rumors that state otherwise, lol. Stating they don't even need to own stuff to dupe it, so more like flat out generation of stuff.

#81 SFever

SFever

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 03:07 PM

double post

Edited by SFever, 13 December 2018 - 03:08 PM.

#82 bgmds

bgmds

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 673 posts

I've heard rumors that state otherwise, lol. Stating they don't even need to own stuff to dupe it, so more like flat out generation of stuff.

They need to own once I think.

#83 MythicalFox

MythicalFox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • LocationAskr
  • Server:Chaos

Wow, the plot thickens

#84 SFever

SFever

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts

Pretty sure gene can do 2-3 bomb per sec rk 3-4 dB. More than 1 CL per sec for WL. Not sure why sorc only 1 per sec too

#85 SFever

SFever

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 03:10 PM

Assuming 0 cd 0 cast for DD. U get 2 hit per sec if u have 50% delay reduction. U sacrifice lots slot for that if u don’t have Kiel . Poor sorc

#86 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9326 posts
  • LocationBehind you?

Posted 13 December 2018 - 03:10 PM

It's hypothetically possible depending on how secure the servers database is, but I don't have much faith in this company and it's "security" measures, lol.

#87 yauhoilun

yauhoilun

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 03:12 PM

For the sorc hat I think FCT nerf makes sense but the CD nerf not so much

#88 bgmds

bgmds

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 03:13 PM

Pretty sure gene can do 2-3 bomb per sec rk 3-4 dB. More than 1 CL per sec for WL. Not sure why sorc only 1 per sec too

Don't compare rk to other class. It is just among one of the lowest damage category, especially to dark, holy element. I would say rk becomes better if they decide to give rk a neutral DB. Sorc has multiple elements to deal with different element enemy, with nowadays magic penetration. it is easy to get 300-500k per hit. Let alone magic class can deal high damage, it is also cheap due to OCP. However, DB RK(not talking about physical rk here) is still the most expensive class for entry level(Tao Kiel, etc), which is as expensive as it is 10 years ago.

#89 OnePunchManbaki

OnePunchManbaki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • LocationSecond floor of eden group
  • Server:iRO-Renewal

Posted 13 December 2018 - 03:13 PM

It's hypothetically possible depending on how secure the servers database is, but I don't have much faith in this company and it's "security" measures, lol.

I believe you, since several people, know many tricks or not? ops came out.

#90 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 December 2018 - 03:22 PM

^

Read that Yau. As far as I am aware, there is only this one MvP on the server and apparently he is not a dupper. After all, Justice wont drop a card to duppers  :heh:

#91 yauhoilun

yauhoilun

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 03:30 PM

^

Read that Yau. As far as I am aware, there is only this one MvP on the server and apparently he is not a dupper. After all, Justice wont drop a card to duppers  :heh:

but dupers can dupe consumables to buy and own MVP card

#92 bgmds

bgmds

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 03:34 PM

MVP cards like gioia was refused to sell for 2000b, so not everything can be bought here.

#93 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9326 posts
  • LocationBehind you?

Posted 13 December 2018 - 03:34 PM

Yeah, they can basically just dupe anything/everything to afford it in some other way, lol. Then get legit card, and dupe it too. :wah:

And then the support team will remove the duped stuff from the innocent until the guilty can be tracked down. And it's up to the innocent to realize their stuff was removed, lol.

#94 MythicalFox

MythicalFox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • LocationAskr

Posted 13 December 2018 - 03:41 PM

Yeah, they can basically just dupe anything/everything to afford it in some other way, lol. Then get legit card, and dupe it too. :wah:

And then the support team will remove the duped stuff from the innocent until the guilty can be tracked down. And it's up to the innocent to realize their stuff was removed, lol.

Don't they basically get the deal undone instead?

(I never negotiated any mvp cards forgive my naivety)

#95 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9326 posts
  • LocationBehind you?

Posted 13 December 2018 - 03:43 PM

Don't they basically get the deal undone instead?

(I never negotiated any mvp cards forgive my naivety)

Yeah but usually takes time for the GM to track down the items/zeny from the trade to undo it all, chances are usually the zeny or stuff has been spent on various other things and then all that has to get undone too, atleast to some extent and makes it into a bigger mess.

#96 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 03:46 PM

MVP cards like gioia was refused to sell for 2000b, so not everything can be bought here.

3000b+, I was told #Justice

Make me wonder how was this kind of offer made in the first place too lawd

#97 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 13 December 2018 - 03:50 PM

I dont even think the seller is willing to sell 4t, 2t is definitely low balling for Gioia.

#98 yauhoilun

yauhoilun

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 03:52 PM

I dont even think the seller is willing to sell 4t, 2t is definitely low balling for Gioia.

lol that guy who murdered his guildemate and went to jail should have done this on gioia not gtb

#99 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 03:52 PM

It allows a WL Soul Expansion to almost one shot or red bar my 150k HP RG in WoE btw rolf

Now imagine if this card fell into a hand of evil  :p_devil:  :p_angel:

#100 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9326 posts
  • LocationBehind you?

Posted 13 December 2018 - 03:54 PM

Maybe the Central Lab should have Gioia, then it could be like Kades and everyone could kill it, lol. Then it could get  killed 7 days a week instead of the like 4 days a week HoA is open for, since it's only open 4 days with 1 spawn. but then other HoA mvps ended up in central lab.

Eh camp? Gioia in Central lab? :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users