you will get your answer about cylinder now - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

you will get your answer about cylinder now

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
57 replies to this topic

#51 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 14 December 2018 - 09:25 AM

How can you be sure that the ones dont want rollback, and the ones are making exploits to make rollback happen, are indeed the same ppls here?

:hmm:

because the ones making the exploits in this case = ragnarok. also because not a single person on forum said "yes please rollback" pahaha. can't blame the player for figuring out what the GM did wrong. and if you rollback when ppl are +16ing things and finding mvp cards... you're probably asking for trouble.

#52 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3525 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 09:28 AM

It’s a game feature bruh.

#53 yauhoilun

yauhoilun

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 10:37 AM

Ya probably some people abused it and power leveled but other players could not be bothered about this and a roll back would cause more dissent really so I think GM did pick the right battle in not rolling back

#54 yauhoilun

yauhoilun

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 10:38 AM

Or yea and of course Chak would have quitted if they erase his Gioia card :P

#55 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 December 2018 - 11:37 AM

Dude, I’m the silhouette of all sort of evil. I will be gone once every single source of corruption is destroyed lol

#56 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 December 2018 - 12:34 PM

Dude, I’m the silhouette of all sort of evil. I will be gone once every single source of corruption is destroyed lol

So forever? you poor mancat.

Also, as for rollbacks and bug abusers, there are many unfixable bugs in this game that can be abused but shouldn't, however if the general stance of the playerbase is to do so and WP in general doesn't care then maybe all bugs should be abused, in which case I guess it is what it is. Happy hunting!

Edited by Nirvanna21, 14 December 2018 - 12:42 PM.

#57 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 December 2018 - 12:56 PM

So forever? you poor mancat.

Also, as for rollbacks and bug abusers, there are many unfixable bugs in this game that can be abused but shouldn't, however if the general stance of the playerbase is to do so and WP in general doesn't care then maybe all bugs should be abused, in which case I guess it is what it is. Happy hunting!

If the evil keeps running to go get an empty castle to defend, then maybe forever rolf #Justice2Strong

#58 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 12:57 PM

This issue is resolved. Players attacking each other is not constructive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users