Are you ready for the holidays?!
Last week's thread was there, and this week's thread is here! Enjoy answers!!
Ask us more questions in the comments below and we'll answer them next week!
Renewal FAQ Friday
The increased spawn rate in low TI seems to help a little, the mob spawning is acceptable from Thursday after maintenance to the weekend. Unfortunately, starting by the following Monday we experience low spawn rate again. I recommend a server restart at around 12pm Monday EST(or PST), so the mobs will reset again, and mob spawning should be fine until Thursday’s maintenance. It’s like my old car leaking engine oils, which forced me to refill it every month. Not a perfect solution but it is at least an acceptable workaround for an issue you have been unable to fix.
Campitor: We are considering more options to this issue.
I'm pretty sure this is from a kRO server.
Campitor: Which server is this from?
Campitor: The daily login bonus is something we would like alot.
how about... getting it as a QoL update an not another paid thing '-'
What's next, cash shop item to let us access the character selection?
Campitor: It is my understanding that this might be a free event reward. But we don't know for sure as it hasn't been implemented anywhere. An inventory slot increase item is something we really do want.
I really appreciate that my questions got answered every FAQ friday, great job WP team!
I have several questions this time(sorry I am annoying XD):
1. Will we get something like gameguard anti-cheat program in the future? Just like JRO and most other MMORPG?
2.Just wanna know usually how far away are we behind KRO update? For example, if KRO update a new EP/dungeon this December, can we get them before next December? KRO got several interesting updates rcently, which might bring lots of fun to the game.
3. Any plan of getting some JRO only dungeons? With OCP, currently most of dungeons are no longer challenging, JRO do have some special dungeons which are pretty difficult. Or maybe you can create some IRO only dungeons which are challenging?
4. Possible time of new shadow gear event? (I mean new shadow gears include class shadow set) I am thinking about a event which is different from last shadow event, instead of killing a high HP BOSS, you can let players to protect a target from waves of monsters/boss attack, the target could be a warpportal point, players need to stop monsters from approaching it. and if more than 20 monsters enter the warpportal point, quest fail. Different wave of monsters are strongly different( different race/element, some waves of monster only receive 1 HP damage from normal attack, some waves immute to magic, some waves immute to range attack, some waves have super hight movement speed... ETC) Teamleader could choose easy/normal/hard mode before enter the dungeon, and the corresponding mode monsters has 50%/100%/150% HP.
I know this is hard for programmer to code but still possible, but event like this would require more co-operation, and stun/control/kockback skills like trap/fire wall/storm are as important as high damage.
5.I see that IRO has add cap at+10 for some OCP gears, which is good, but in JRO high refine gears are really expensive(especially +10), will you adjust the refine required level for ocp gears? Usually those OCP gears has bonus effect at +5 +7 +9 and +10, I think it would be reasonable to change them to +7,+9,+12 and +14 in IRO, OCP gears are already cheap to obtain(compare to JRO), I think a higher refine requirement is needed. (someone might say this is too p2w, but remember in JRO most of player are using +4 equipment, and +7 +9 equipments are rare, no mention +10, that is why ocp gears are OP with high refinement, and a +9 ocp gear is not really expensive in IRO, and it is possible to get it without wp points, farm to get +7 safe and a box of 50 enrich is enought to get 1~2 +9 gears)
1. Unfortunately I cannot comment about this subject besides that we believe that improving game security is important and one of the issues we report weekly to the studio.
2. It depends. Currently we are 1 episode update behind kRO but are missing several dungeons and instances. We want to catch up to this missing content.
3. This is something we can consider. Currently were looking at creating more iRO event instances similar to the ones from Talk like a pirate day.
4. Yes we can look into this.
5. Thank you for your feedback regarding the OCPs. We can look into this further.
Since rebel skills got ninja fixed along with kage's kunai explosion, can we have Kunai Splash fix aswell? Atm its still melee while the new formula should make it range.
Campitor: We will ask about these changes.