On the 1st day of Christmas WP gave to me /ho - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

On the 1st day of Christmas WP gave to me /ho

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

#1 Slothfulness

Slothfulness

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 02:12 PM

So I have been buying a lot of a certain consumables lately {I won't mention which item it is because I don't want to discourage people from buying anything from the market anymore} EVERYTHING IS DUPED, but anyways I bought those items to stack up in my storage and re-sell them for later and I realized most of what I have bought has vanished.

I've had well over 10k+ easily maybe 20k+ and recently when i checked in storage i am down to 5k. Most of what I have bought from other vendors has vanished and I didnt get any refund on my zeny? Let me guess my items are gone but the zeny i paid to those other vendors has not vanished at all? They still have my zeny intact while I lost the items? Talk about getting the short end of the stick during the holidays.

Well thank you very much for my Christmas gift!

#2 MrLekkz

MrLekkz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 02:45 PM

Lemme guess...Bloody Branches?

#3 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3542 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 03:25 PM

no, I'm guessing it might be cursed fragmentsssssss

#4 yauhoilun

yauhoilun

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 03:52 PM

GMs should be able to trace back the transaction of the duped items and take a proactive approach in compensating the players of their legit zeny WITHOUT having the player submitting a ticket after they become aware of deleted items.

It seems like a matter of diligence on the part of GM.

If not please explain why only half of job is done.

#5 pao0

pao0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 29 December 2018 - 03:59 PM

have the same issue. its just that i only noticed my +14 omw is missing https://forums.warpp...d-how-about-us/

i closed the game after discovering it lol

who knows what else they deleted from my (and everyone else's) account

good job :p_err:

Edited by pao0, 29 December 2018 - 04:00 PM.

#6 Slothfulness

Slothfulness

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 04:30 PM

Having this experience makes me not to want to buy anything from anyone in the market anymore, seriously. I feel like farming for everything myself from now on. Ive heard a lot of these stories happen to a lot of people and i thought how unfortunate they were, but I guess i was also naive thinking that it was never going to happen to me, and it did. 

My best guess is that it will happen to everyone at some point in time unless if you stop buying from other players in the market and go PRO-han-SOLO and get everything for yourself from the game and not the player.

#7 NGNLsora

NGNLsora

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 06:23 PM

There's nothing safe to buy directly via vendor anymore? Do i have like to ticket every purchase i made? Damn .That's rather annoying .dem u dupers

#8 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 December 2018 - 06:28 PM

have the same issue. its just that i only noticed my +14 omw is missing https://forums.warpp...d-how-about-us/

i closed the game after discovering it lol

who knows what else they deleted from my (and everyone else's) account

good job :p_err:

Bio 5 headgears are character bound. It's almost impossible that yours was a dupe. Are you sure you didnt accidentally refine it to +15 with a normal Carnium ore? lol

On topic, I've noticed that some of my OCPs went missing but I didnt bother to submit a ticket. Thanks for free storage cleaning service. Just to confirm that CCP items can be duped. Best to just buy OCPs straight off Cash shop. Lets support the game anyway  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

Edited by nyyaan, 29 December 2018 - 06:39 PM.

#9 pao0

pao0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 07:26 PM

Bio 5 headgears are character bound. It's almost impossible that yours was a dupe. Are you sure you didnt accidentally refine it to +15 with a normal Carnium ore? lol

On topic, I've noticed that some of my OCPs went missing but I didnt bother to submit a ticket. Thanks for free storage cleaning service. Just to confirm that CCP items can be duped. Best to just buy OCPs straight off Cash shop. Lets support the game anyway  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

no. my last activity was the unfinished christmas clab. i closed the client while my character was still inside because of kimi. by that time, all of my items were still intact - at least those items in my gene.

they said before they can track even those duped stackable items so probably those cfrags, efrags, sfrags were the culprit? idk.

#10 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 07:49 PM

that's incredibly strange for you to have lost your OMW, pao. did you ticket this? (i havent checked but is it possible to delete bio5 headies?)

the only other explanation i can think of is if somehow you wound up with a duped box of carnium.. but would they really go that far?

#11 AceBanner

AceBanner

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 464 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 December 2018 - 08:27 PM

Maybe the Costume Midas Whisper itself is dupe lol...

#12 markopolong

markopolong

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 08:41 PM

This is like a child inherit the sins of their Father.. Not fair XD

#13 pao0

pao0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 08:48 PM

that's incredibly strange for you to have lost your OMW, pao. did you ticket this? (i havent checked but is it possible to delete bio5 headies?)

the only other explanation i can think of is if somehow you wound up with a duped box of carnium.. but would they really go that far?

yes i immediately sent a ticket upon discovery.

don't think so. i never bought carnium from others. all of those i used were from kafra shop im pretty sure. (another reason is i only have 2B so that means i'll run out of zeny if i buy from others which i dont like :heh: )

apart from the frags, i also bought the costume omw. idk lol :heh:

too bad the last screenshot available in my pc was from 2 months ago. no replay either. i think i formatted my pc sometime this year idk zzzzzz

Q0wP6a9.png

Edited by pao0, 29 December 2018 - 08:59 PM.

#14 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1243 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 December 2018 - 09:01 PM

It's 2019 and they still can't figured out this duping issues lol. Legit players along with well paying customers are paying the price. What are they going to do when big spenders like yauhoilun or Chakri stop paying due to these third-party incompetence GMs?

When will they caugh up some of that OCP dollars to hire a real white hat hacker to help them fix this dupe issue once and for all?

Edited by VanishingPoint, 29 December 2018 - 09:13 PM.

#15 pao0

pao0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 09:08 PM

now my xmas clab run is on-hold because i dont want a weak dmg. :heh:

i could have acquired my first mvp card a while ago  :pif:  :heh: 

#16 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 December 2018 - 09:57 PM

It's 2019 and they still can't figured out this duping issues lol. Legit players along with well paying customers are paying the price. What are they going to do when big spenders like yauhoilun or Chakri stop paying due to these third-party incompetence GMs?

When will they caugh up some of that OCP dollars to hire a real white hat hacker to help them fix this dupe issue once and for all?

I actually stopped spending quite a while ago. After the X'mas event incident, you're sure to see more whales quitting mainly WoE whales. There are still PvM whales left, so no worries  :heh:

#17 yauhoilun

yauhoilun

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 10:05 PM

I just thought why would I spend to get 16 JDR when others are using duped 17 JDR for free

So no extra bonus for GMs

They don’t deserve it

#18 Canceroine

Canceroine

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 31 December 2018 - 12:38 AM

On the second day of christmas WP gave to me  :p_hi:  3x BMX from the spooky machine  :p_idea:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users