Regarding this EDA nerf, I humbly ask you guys to put your self in a situation like this in the point of view of a customer.
Please do not take this the wrong way. I do not try to offend WP. This merely a reflection of how we feel as your customer.
After working so hard you managed to bought a brand new Honda Sedan.
Few months later, you received a call:
- Honda Customer Service : "Dear valued customer, we would like to inform you that to keep up with our headquarter in Japan, per tomorrow we will recall all four wheels of your car."
- You : "Say What?! Why?"
- Honda Customer Service : "Yes Sir, All cars in Japan no longer use wheels, they just float somehow. So we need to 'fix' and update our cars in US by removing your wheels."
- You : "But that is not fair! I spent Dollars to get this car and you have never mentioned about this when I bought it."
- Honda Customer Srevice : "We understand your frustration, and because of that we will delay the recall for the next 3 months."
- You : "That does not change a thing..."
Question: How do you feel as the customer?
I do not know if this is really a mandatory to nerf EDA with consequences of letting your customers down again after spartacus.
Also I would like to kindly emphasis in the future the importance of informing the customer if an item going to have a different effect whenever you release a new one.
So that It would be fair to us and at least we will not feel cheated.
Thank you & hopefully you read this.