Random Issues w/ VIP - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Random Issues w/ VIP

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 04 January 2019 - 06:44 PM

Lately i've been having strange issues w/ my VIP where i'll definitely have VIP on the particular account but won't be able to access vip services.

This is taken from like 5 seconds ago on both sides. One of my accounts in question is showing vip until the 11th, but the very same account while in game is showing that i do not have vip and i am unable to use any single service that is vip related. I can't use vip buffs, second storage, eden warper w/ full access, etc.

unknown.png

unknown.png

But then i log the client out completely, start the patch and notice a mini patch update, then login and suddenly my VIP is back. Ongoing, on & off for about 2 weeks now. Care to explain/fix?

And care to compensate? gg

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 02:44 AM

Troll posts and their replies are removed.

Moved to technical section.

If login server looses sync, you may get that. If anyone else is having the issue to let us know. Will report this to the staff as soon as possible, in the mean time I'd suggest that you send a ticket with detail of the issue to the GM staff, this is so they have the concern logged on the system for review.

#3 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 07:52 AM

ok will do, thanks cinn~

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 10:08 AM

In addition to that, approximate times of when the issue occurred helps check logs for errors.

If anything, it will require office hours to tackle the matter appropriately.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users