#1 Ecologist

Ecologist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:in Night Club

Posted 07 January 2019 - 05:16 AM

WTF, my thread is gone knock out again...LOL...Hahaha... Gonna remake this thread again and am gonna make it appropriate. :rice:

Dear GMs,

Low TI mob are half than the usual...Respawn Again.... Can you please fix this problem for us newbies? We are having a hard time looking for monsters =).

Our deepest appreciation.

-Newbies-

#2 Ecologist

Ecologist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 05:22 AM

Yuhuuuuuuuu.... Low TI....  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:

#3 Ecologist

Ecologist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 05:25 AM

My AFK-ers are sad buddies.....  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 07 January 2019 - 05:28 AM

Greetings Ecologist, Korangaragnarok, n00b4life, Canceroine, Slothfulness, Bourgeoisieland, AreYouMadBro, Snitcher, DBourgeoisie, the list goes on...

Please do not recreate removed topics, the former was removed due to inciting bot usage/trolling.

#5 Ecologist

Ecologist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 05:38 AM

Who's that Korangaragnarok? LOL...

Cinna, what I meant by bot is AFK-er... Since the stupidest players in iRO call AFK-ers,  bots... That's why...

Anyway, when will it be fixed?

#6 Ecologist

Ecologist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 05:43 AM

Greetings Ecologist, Korangaragnarok, n00b4life, Canceroine, Slothfulness, Bourgeoisieland, AreYouMadBro, Snitcher, DBourgeoisie, the list goes on...

Please do not recreate removed topics, the former was removed due to inciting bot usage/trolling.

BTW, you shouldn't have included these names... They give me goosebumps...

#7 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 January 2019 - 06:35 AM

As I have mentioned in the past, a gentle restart of server at Monday midnight NA time is a good compromise for the issue of low/mid TI mobs spawning. I doubt they would implement this though.

#8 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 07 January 2019 - 07:04 AM

As I have mentioned in the past, a gentle restart of server at Monday midnight NA time is a good compromise for the issue of low/mid TI mobs spawning. I doubt they would implement this though.

Agree with you.

Since its some "mob stuck" issue, The other suggestion without affect the players, its a NPC wich calls a function of kill all mobs on the map every X time (two days ie with no drops on call function), stuck or no stuck, forced em to respawn again, and this can be done without restart the zone. Some NPCs has already these scripts, its just a copy/paste and set a timer

#9 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 07:48 AM

they can restart a single map in just a couple of minutes if there's emergency maint. they could've make sumthin like automated midnight single map restart

#10 Ecologist

Ecologist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 03:10 PM

a gentle restart of server at Monday midnight NA time is a good compromise for the issue of low/mid TI mobs spawning. I doubt they would implement this though.

This would be nice...

Agree with you.

Since its some "mob stuck" issue, The other suggestion without affect the players, its a NPC wich calls a function of kill all mobs on the map every X time (two days ie with no drops on call function), stuck or no stuck, forced em to respawn again, and this can be done without restart the zone. Some NPCs has already these scripts, its just a copy/paste and set a timer

Not really a mob stuck issue since I walk around every corner of the map, but your suggestion is great so people will complain less.

they can restart a single map in just a couple of minutes if there's emergency maint. they could've make sumthin like automated midnight single map restart

I'm looking for a single map restart

#11 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 January 2019 - 03:28 PM

a map server*

taking down every map and player that's using that at the moment.

#12 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 05:45 PM

lmfao cinn. sometimes i feel like im the only one who gets your humor :heh:

are those all of eco's aliases or what lol

#13 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 07:38 PM

Pls continue those list lol

#14 coolvampire

coolvampire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 02:26 AM

please fix it, i barely see raflesia.

sometimes when i tried to storm gust, ghost monsters show up, bunch of them, you can hit it with AOE skill but they dont move and wont dead no matter what. they are just there doing nothing. it's probably why the respawn being taking bug or something

#15 coolvampire

coolvampire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 06:18 AM

is it only me or ranger's skill anklesnare's trap duration got a lot shorter? it sprung everywhere lol

#16 Daversky

Daversky

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 January 2019 - 07:16 AM

400 alarms 05 rafflesia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users